Cashing and Cashers:

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SilentSii View Post
    then every sports team that pays more for their players be it nba football or european football does cheat aswell by having more money then the smaller clubs basically
    you gotta be kidding, comparing a budget to hire skilled sports players with high salaries to excessive cashing players...
    Wartune Tips and Guides:

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
      I have a secretary. She deals with all the cash...
      deals or steals it?? I know your secretary..

Originally posted by qphantom View Post
      no one care about what you do with your cash ... until it interferes with and ruins it for the rest

no one cares if you buy $1000 appearance outfits and wing types to make yourself look like a clown
      the game is a free to play and a pay to win game. since the beginning you started playing the game you knew this so its a bit weird to "rant" on this fact.
      if you or anyone has further questions please feel free to PM me or any other moderator.

Kind regards Liquid_oxygen

then click on ¨click here¨
      then click on support

Comment

Originally posted by liquid_oxygen View Post
        the game is a free to play and a pay to win game. since the beginning you started playing the game you knew this so its a bit weird to "rant" on this fact.
        The same reason why it's weird for GingerTheHutt to rant about being labeled a casher. This whole thread is weird.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris419 View Post
          Your money is your own business. But then again, what they say falls under free speech and they can say whatever they want to say. Just like you can spend your money on whatever you want to spend it on. (Legally of course. If you spend your money on illegal things or they say something not allowed by law, that's something else).
          I love when people say this.
          Just because it's in America, doesn't mean they apply on here.
          This is a private domain, so the usage of free speech doesn't apply here. And thinking you can literally say anything and categorizing it as 'free speech' is just plain stupid to think.

Comment

Originally posted by qphantom View Post
            you gotta be kidding, comparing a budget to hire skilled sports players with high salaries to excessive cashing players...
            not at all, the winners there are the ones with the bigger wallet. Same as here. Still no one complains about that fact. Here just too much do that, instead of getting along with it.
            Server kabam 39, Kong 9mage and knight

Memorium lvl67 120 k BRretired

草Yachiru鹿 lvl 49 90 k BR

Level camping is my way to go!! |

Comment

Originally posted by gingerthehutt View Post
              so:

Someone who pays for things they enjoy, gets branded a casher. Like it's a derogatory term? So some how, some one who doesn't pay is some how a better person because of it?

When there's a new xbox game or movie out: Do you non cashers not pay for that either? Where i come from, that's generally called piracy or thievery.

Or is it that free loading is your thing. Because you're too tight to spend some money on something you use to occupy your time?

I enjoy the game. I throw some money at it occasionally. I view it like tipping the barman/waitress for service.

I don't smoke, or drink, or do drugs, i have no out standing debts, i have a good job. I live in a first world country. I am extremely privileged. But:

How i spend my money is none of your damn business. Calling me a casher is like calling the next guy human. So what? Who really freaking cares. If my low/medium level cashing is such a problem to you: Go find another game and good luck with that. Or perhaps don't attack my carting *** in bg and when you lose 2 or 3 times in a row, complain that i am stronger than you only because of my cash.

Finally: I wonder what you'll say when you meet the really big cashers in the next few brackets of bg? Gonna whine at them too? Cos the pocket money some of them spent, makes my pocket money look like pittance.

/rant.

right freaking on!

Comment

Originally posted by R217964199 View Post
                I love when people say this.
                Just because it's in America, doesn't mean they apply on here.
                This is a private domain, so the usage of free speech doesn't apply here. And thinking you can literally say anything and categorizing it as 'free speech' is just plain stupid to think.
                Fine... "But then again, what they say falls under free speech and R2's TOS and they can say whatever they want to say as long as it falls under free speech and R2's TOS."

Better?

Comment

I only see people get mad and call names at BG when honor farmers camp at the respawn spot.

Get a thicker skin at name callings if you resort to that tactic because you're making the game unenjoyable for other people.

I never get cursed at BG because I only hit people after they got their cart.
                  Last edited by ZSleepingDragonZ; 02-17-2014, 06:36 PM.

Comment

I have no issues with cashers, I have issues with *****. non casher ***** get beaten down a few pegs and tend to shut up and either go away or be less annoying, cash infused ***** can get away with anything they want thats where the problem lies. Lucky for me my current server's cashers are quite nice (or at least quiet and reserved) and there are really no issues (they help lots of people, even those much weaker its actually nice to see), however my previous 2 servers I've had to abandon due to ***** that got away with whatever they wanted since tickets are roundly ignored and there is no way to stop a casher from being an *** unless you can out spend them

It is sad that a few jerks ruin the rep of all that spend but thats the way it is

Comment

The real life scenarios in this thread trying to validate peoples views are hilarious! You guys are way too funny!

Comment

Originally posted by ibzc00 View Post
                        The real life scenarios in this thread trying to validate peoples views are hilarious! You guys are way too funny!
                        You prefer non-real life scenarios? In Klingon culture, honor is highly regarded. Winning not by your own merit but merely by money would be a great dishonor. Now the Ferengi on the other hand...

Comment

the term "Casher" have a bad rep

is mainly in this game an not other games or real life instances

Why?

Because this is a P2W game, and Cashers will dominate regardless of how long you play your character.

See that other thread, I have yet to see any casher above 100k BR (maybe 105k, and only on a level 79 player...)

Such as, looking at EAST's ranking

there is only 14 players without VIP

and I know some of those players, in that 14, 6 of those players have Cashed or was previously a VIP.

I know because I saw them before in either BG or other places.

By that, it means 8 out of top 100 players are non-cashers.

Now... show me a non-casher that is in top 30 or above ranking of their region. (or even top 10)

Can't right? that's the reality of a P2W game.

Comment

Fine... "But then again, what they say falls under free speech and R2's TOS and they can say whatever they want to say as long as it falls under free speech and R2's TOS."

Better?
                            I can get what you and him are trying to say.
                            But, it does not have to fall under free speech. It only has to fall under R2's TOS. If someone says "This site sucks." or, "They have scammed me!", R2 can delete it at will without having to go to the Free speech thing. But they will give you reasons for why your post got deleted or you got banned. They will not purposely ban you just because they disapprove of it. Anything that is private domain, you follow under their rules.
                            Of course people will go against the TOS in-game an forums, and a lot of them get away (well in-game mostly).

On Topic,.
                            I do agree the word is used in a derogatory way and shouldn't be used that way. But unfortunately, it seems it will always be used in that way.
                            Last edited by AngelGaia; 02-17-2014, 07:19 PM. Reason: Added more info
                            “In beauty of face no maiden ever equaled her.
                            It was the radiance of an opium-dream - an airy and spirit-
                            lifting vision more wildly divine than the fantasies,
                            which hovered about the slumbering souls of the daughters of Delos.”

Comment

winnining wit cash in no honor gg....

Comment

Don't like it don't play.

It's not free loading if there's no obligation to pay for it. This game is free to play, in fact if it weren't free to play, I'm sure most people won't be here playing the game.
                                They advertise it as free to play, but they didn't tell you it's free to win.
                                They didn't tell you that your gaming experience will be fantastic if you didn't pay.

So they are not wrong.
                                Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 02-18-2014, 05:05 AM. Reason: Merge double post
                                Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                                [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
                                X