Cashing and Cashers:

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qphantom View Post
    sorry, your entire post reeks of non-sense...stereotypical of many excessive cashing logics

cashing is like bribing the law, using cheat codes, etc

stuck? can't win? more power? slide the credit card.
    stuck again? can't win? more power? slide it again
    rinse and repeat...there is no end to this so called 'game'

furthermore, excessive cashing for virtual gloating will never be accepted as a norm - quite the opposite - hence the scorn cashers and cash defenders face. also the value of you're character is minimal

enjoy your definition of a fair and balanced game
    cashing to win based on more stats is one thing. Not all cashers are that unskilled either. Just because they cash does not automatically make them noob. In fact if u get into any fights with them using toons with similar strength and stats you'd still lose, but all those ppl see is their loss is due to the cashing which is not always true. Some ppl are just too narrow-minded to accept defeat and just want to find an excuse for their noobness (which of course no one likes to think they're noob even if they actually are). In fact I'd say this game reflects reality much better than other games in the sense that life is never fair and those with $$$ will always have the advantage over those without. So those who whine alot about cashers probably aren't doing that great in RL either (not all, but probably the bulk =P)

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
    the term "Casher" have a bad rep

is mainly in this game an not other games or real life instances

Why?

Because this is a P2W game, and Cashers will dominate regardless of how long you play your character.

See that other thread, I have yet to see any casher above 100k BR (maybe 105k, and only on a level 79 player...)

Such as, looking at EAST's ranking

there is only 14 players without VIP

and I know some of those players, in that 14, 6 of those players have Cashed or was previously a VIP.

I know because I saw them before in either BG or other places.

By that, it means 8 out of top 100 players are non-cashers.

Now... show me a non-casher that is in top 30 or above ranking of their region. (or even top 10)

Can't right? that's the reality of a P2W game.
    Its not impossible actually. Just that no non-casher ever had the luck to be teamed up with a heavy casher from the start and get to benefit from doing the best possible mp at each lvl and getting best possible rewards in every team event/activity. They'll be able to get their sets early among other things which does give the bulk of our stats. They must also play very hard to keep up with the progress of light/medium cashers as well.
    IGN: Athena
    Guild: Warriors
    Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
    Class: Archer
    Difficulty Level: Noob
    BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by AngelGaia View Post
      I can get what you and him are trying to say.
      But, it does not have to fall under free speech. It only has to fall under R2's TOS. If someone says "This site sucks." or, "They have scammed me!", R2 can delete it at will without having to go to the Free speech thing. But they will give you reasons for why your post got deleted or you got banned. They will not purposely ban you just because they disapprove of it. Anything that is private domain, you follow under their rules.
      Of course people will go against the TOS in-game an forums, and a lot of them get away (well in-game mostly).

On Topic,.
      I do agree the word is used in a derogatory way and shouldn't be used that way. But unfortunately, it seems it will always be used in that way.
      Free Speech also includes what you can't say (death threats, etc). Even if some website's TOS allows it, you still can't say it. But I think we're nitpicking here. Calling someone a casher is fully allowed in both contexts.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris419 View Post
        Free Speech also includes what you can't say (death threats, etc). Even if some website's TOS allows it, you still can't say it. But I think we're nitpicking here. Calling someone a casher is fully allowed in both contexts.
        Yes I agree they are allowed in both contexts. It's not something that is very significant to affect really anything.
        With the bold, I agree too.
        “In beauty of face no maiden ever equaled her.
        It was the radiance of an opium-dream - an airy and spirit-
        lifting vision more wildly divine than the fantasies,
        which hovered about the slumbering souls of the daughters of Delos.”

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
          Its not impossible actually. Just that no non-casher ever had the luck to be teamed up with a heavy casher from the start and get to benefit from doing the best possible mp at each lvl and getting best possible rewards in every team event/activity. They'll be able to get their sets early among other things which does give the bulk of our stats. They must also play very hard to keep up with the progress of light/medium cashers as well.
          Cause Heavy Cashers have no need to "Slow Level"

Which the OP of this thread actually made a guide for it... LOL

What did you think the Heavy Casher was going to do? Not buy Packs (Legend Stone, Crystalloids, etc) just so he can continue to farm "lower level dungeon" for the non-casher? LOL...

If the Heavy Casher buys equipments, why's there any need for the Heavy Casher to continue farming the dungeon for things he doesn't need?

It's the same as how some players complains about having too much Legend Stones from lower level... cause you can't synthesize it into a higher level, it's just **** once you got all the Legend Stone you needed.

And with that... while the Heavy Casher levels up regularly and with their VIP extra EXP gains...

It leaves the non-casher behind to farm their equipments slowly while being further and further away from catching up.

All the while Heavy Casher's Sylph can also level up faster and become stronger in Sylph Arena, not to mention those that can BUY their Sylph's Star and upgrade.
          Another issue is the "Holy Seal" no non-casher can ever dream to catch up with a Heavy Casher if they're "slow leveling".

This game is P2W, get with the program, everything in this game is geared toward Cashers.

If you don't Cash, it'll take you something near 1~2 years to catch up to a Heavy /Casher that did the same thing in 2~5 month.
          And by then... Heavy /Casher will already be even further ahead of you.
          Last edited by anichaos; 02-17-2014, 08:17 PM.

Comment

Cause Heavy Cashers have no need to "Slow Level"

Which the OP of this thread actually made a guide for it... LOL

What did you think the Heavy Casher was going to do? Not buy Packs (Legend Stone, Crystalloids, etc) just so he can continue to farm "lower level dungeon" for the non-casher? LOL...

If the Heavy Casher buys equipments, why's there any need for the Heavy Casher to continue farming the dungeon for things he doesn't need?

It's the same as how some players complains about having too much Legend Stones from lower level... cause you can't synthesize it into a higher level, it's just **** once you got all the Legend Stone you needed.

And with that... while the Heavy Casher levels up regularly and with their VIP extra EXP gains...

It leaves the non-casher behind to farm their equipments slowly while being further and further away from catching up.

All the while Heavy Casher's Sylph can also level up faster and become stronger in Sylph Arena, not to mention those that can BUY their Sylph's Star and upgrade.
            Another issue is the "Holy Seal" no non-casher can ever dream to catch up with a Heavy Casher if they're "slow leveling".

This game is P2W, get with the program, everything in this game is geared toward Cashers.

If you don't Cash, it'll take you something near 1~2 years to catch up to a Heavy /Casher that did the same thing in 2~5 month.
            ...what has slow leveling even got to do with that? all i said was if the non-casher get to team with a heavy casher "from the start". Meaning 4 players start at lvl 1 at same time. 1 of them do not cash but plays hard by farming exp seeds every hr and uses exp scroll efficiently to cover both MP and solo blitz. While he'll still be behind the casher in terms of exp, he won't be that far behind. If they both farm MPD together, they'll get the same amount of loids and other stuff for the low lvl dungeons. The non-casher will b aiming for pvp sets early on and wouldn't be camping the low lvl dungeon for loids....so why is there a need for the casher to farm lower lvl dungeon once they reach the lvl needed for the higher dungeons with the non-casher being close behind? Furthermore with the heavy casher being able to win most of the arena fights daily, the non-casher would've benefited from the insignia gain by being in the same arena team as well. Also them being able to do spire n tok together will mean the non-casher gets more spire chests than most non-cashers do along with better grade of tok chests. As for heavy casher buying equipment, whats the point in buying a lvl 50 set when they're only lvl 1 - 49? does that mean the casher will miraculously jump to lvl 50 so he doesn't need to do solo blitz n mpd? even if he somehow reaches lvl 50 and buys the equipment, then he still needs to do lvl 50 dungeon to get exp to lvl up to lvl 60. If the non-casher is lucky enough to be in such a situation, he'd be close behind in terms of exp. As for Equipment, since they farm the same dungeon for same amount of time, the only advantage the heavy casher has are the vip chest which only speeds up their farming by a few days per piece. It would be easier for him to stay a few days on the same dungeon for the non-casher to finish his set than to find a new team if everyone else in his guild already has a fixed team. If the non-casher plays long enough, he'd be able to match some of the newer cashers near the top (unless the newer cashers all cash like zebq and get 150k br in a few months which is something most other heavy cashers spent more than a yr to get). Such a situation is very rare, but not impossible.

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
              ...what has slow leveling even got to do with that? all i said was if the non-casher get to team with a heavy casher "from the start". Meaning 4 players start at lvl 1 at same time. 1 of them do not cash but plays hard by farming exp seeds every hr and uses exp scroll efficiently to cover both MP and solo blitz. While he'll still be behind the casher in terms of exp, he won't be that far behind. If they both farm MPD together, they'll get the same amount of loids and other stuff for the low lvl dungeons. The non-casher will b aiming for pvp sets early on and wouldn't be camping the low lvl dungeon for loids....so why is there a need for the casher to farm lower lvl dungeon once they reach the lvl needed for the higher dungeons with the non-casher being close behind? Furthermore with the heavy casher being able to win most of the arena fights daily, the non-casher would've benefited from the insignia gain by being in the same arena team as well. Also them being able to do spire n tok together will mean the non-casher gets more spire chests than most non-cashers do along with better grade of tok chests. As for heavy casher buying equipment, whats the point in buying a lvl 50 set when they're only lvl 1 - 49? does that mean the casher will miraculously jump to lvl 50 so he doesn't need to do solo blitz n mpd? even if he somehow reaches lvl 50 and buys the equipment, then he still needs to do lvl 50 dungeon to get exp to lvl up to lvl 60. If the non-casher is lucky enough to be in such a situation, he'd be close behind in terms of exp. As for Equipment, since they farm the same dungeon for same amount of time, the only advantage the heavy casher has are the vip chest which only speeds up their farming by a few days per piece. It would be easier for him to stay a few days on the same dungeon for the non-casher to finish his set than to find a new team if everyone else in his guild already has a fixed team. If the non-casher plays long enough, he'd be able to match some of the newer cashers near the top (unless the newer cashers all cash like zebq and get 150k br in a few months which is something most other heavy cashers spent more than a yr to get). Such a situation is very rare, but not impossible.
              I agree with the situation of the Heavy casher and non-casher doing almost everything same time and wouldn't be far behind.
              But I have seen in many situations, the Heavy Casher will want to be with the other heavy cashers.
              Say for example, a heavy and non are together in GA. They then face multiple rows of people who have heavy cashed. All of them 3/2. Meaning they have more of a chance even winning more than just the one who is doing/tanking the damage. I unfortunately haven't seen this kind of situation like the one you have stated. It would be very cool to see that kind of situation.
              “In beauty of face no maiden ever equaled her.
              It was the radiance of an opium-dream - an airy and spirit-
              lifting vision more wildly divine than the fantasies,
              which hovered about the slumbering souls of the daughters of Delos.”

Comment

Originally posted by AngelGaia View Post
                I agree with the situation of the Heavy casher and non-casher doing almost everything same time and wouldn't be far behind.
                But I have seen in many situations, the Heavy Casher will want to be with the other heavy cashers.
                Say for example, a heavy and non are together in GA. They then face multiple rows of people who have heavy cashed. All of them 3/2. Meaning they have more of a chance even winning more than just the one who is doing/tanking the damage. I unfortunately haven't seen this kind of situation like the one you have stated. It would be very cool to see that kind of situation.
                And that's what I am saying

Heavy Cashers level up faster and gear up faster and become stronger faster

So why would they choose to team up with a weaker and slower non-casher? to make their Heavy Casher get stuff slower? LOL...

Not to mention with how TOK and SPIRE is set up... Heavy Casher always choose the stronger ones, which all tends to be Cashers.
                Because Heavy Cashers wants to get more reward.

Think about it, once you reach level 55+ would the Heavy Casher still team up with non-casher?

Probably not, the Heavy Casher would keep on leveling and buying gears while non-casher have to slow level else they'll be super weak.

And thus the difference starts to show.

It does not matter if you start at the same place, you'll always end up with a major difference based on cash in P2W games.
                Last edited by anichaos; 02-17-2014, 08:53 PM.

Comment

Today I was first at wb than at near end when my position was secured casher started reviving of course I became second fast
                  after wb ended he started laughing....while I wasn't offended for not beign first its lil difference in gold its the matter of him wanting me to feel bad
                  so I tell u cashers are mean ppl....

Comment

So why would they choose to team up with a weaker and slower non-casher? to make their Heavy Casher get stuff slower? LOL...

Not to mention with how TOK and SPIRE is set up... Heavy Casher always choose the stronger ones, which all tends to be Cashers.

Think about it, once you reach level 55+ would the Heavy Casher still team up with non-casher?

Probably not, the Heavy Casher would keep on leveling and buying gears while non-casher have to slow level else they'll be super weak.

It does not matter if you start at the same place, you'll always end up with a major difference based on cash in P2W games.
                    All I've bought were wings and VIP but I team up with "heavy cashers" all the time. I'm the only high level pure heal speced mage so they take me along often even though I'm 10k+ br less then them. Point is you can still be useful to them and run with them even if you aren't as strong (archers with DF/SS or heal mages mostly)

Comment

• Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                      So:

Someone who pays for things they enjoy, gets branded a casher. Like it's a derogatory term? So some how, some one who doesn't pay is some how a better person because of it?

When there's a new Xbox game or movie out: Do you non cashers not pay for that either? Where I come from, that's generally called piracy or thievery.

Or is it that free loading is your thing. Because you're too tight to spend some money on something you use to occupy your time?

I enjoy the game. I throw some money at it occasionally. I view it like tipping the barman/waitress for service.

I don't smoke, or drink, or do drugs, I have no out standing debts, I have a good job. I live in a first world country. I am extremely privileged. But:

How I spend my money is none of your damn business. Calling me a casher is like calling the next guy Human. So what? Who really freaking cares. If my low/medium level cashing is such a problem to you: go find another game and good luck with that. Or perhaps don't attack my carting *** in BG and when you lose 2 or 3 times in a row, complain that I am stronger than you only because of my cash.

Finally: I wonder what you'll say when you meet the really big cashers in the next few brackets of BG? Gonna whine at them too? Cos the pocket money some of them spent, makes my pocket money look like pittance.

/rant.

agree with this

+1
                      IGN: [S43]FritzieIvaneED
                      Level: 107
                      Server: 43/44
                      Guild: OlympuS

support ticket :

Comment

• I'm going to be honest here (glances down at signature). This entire thread is just silly. People fighting so hard to prove that their side is right when the fact is both sides are guilty of the same thing.....prejudice.

I have read through all 10 pages and all I see is "non-cashers are free-loaders" and "cashers have no skill". There is no "black and white" when it comes to these two groups of people as much as they want there to be.

Everyone who has made comments about how cashers are "mean" people or ***** who want to rub your nose in how much money they have are generalizing based off what.....one or two people you have encountered? Or maybe you are just imagining the person on the other end of the internet laughing at you for how quickly you died? The guy who compared cashers to somebody buying a job that you "deserve". How about this? I start a job straight out of high school and work there for 10 years. After that 10 years I am up for a promotion but so is a person with a 4 year degree. The job is given to the other person because they had the money to pay for college and earn the degree. Should I be upset and blame them for me not getting the job? I get that there are "self-entitled rich kids" who throw money at this game but they are the minority of cashers. Most of us work extremely hard to earn a living and have chosen to spend money on our hobby because it makes us happy.

Meanwhile I have had the pleasure of knowing dozens of dedicated non-cashers who are very happy playing the game at their own pace and watching their characters slowly improve. They don't beg for stronger people to carry them through stuff and they never complain about being destroyed in BGs or GA. The problem is that the only exposure non-cashers ever get is from the ones who complain and make a scene so they ALL get labeled as being that way.

Ginger trust me I get why it bugs you especially since you probably hear it a lot. The fact is, however, that if you choose to spend money on this game you NEED to quickly develop a thick skin because you WILL be bombarded by hate. That's the way it is and no amount of complaining will change that just like no amount of complaining will change the pay to win aspect of the game.

Bottom line....cashers are not all skill-less losers who can't figure out the game and non-cashers are not all whining free-loaders looking for an excuse as to why they lost.
                        Patryn
                        Twisted
                        S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
                        "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

• Originally posted by anichaos View Post

like I said its a rare situation. They may have started in a server where he is the only heavy casher n the rest r light/non-casher. So what other heavy casher would that guy have teamed up with? Does he pay more $$$ to make one appear from no where in his server? That is why I said the non-casher must be lucky as well. Its not an impossible situation to happen. Just extremely unlikely, but if it does happen, then you'll be able to see a non-casher appear near the top.

Comment

• Originally posted by liquid_oxygen View Post
                            the game is a free to play and a pay to win game. since the beginning you started playing the game you knew this so its a bit weird to "rant" on this fact.
                            pay = significant advantage/cheat

gold alchemy = gold hack
                            gem "shop" = gem dupe

ie..."legalized" cheating. the fair competitive spirit is long gone

on side note - many TRY out games, but who knew it would amount to $1,000 to $10,000 or even more to be "competitive". even heavy balenors have a "weird rant" about excessive cashing.
                            Last edited by qphantom; 02-18-2014, 01:31 AM.
                            Wartune Tips and Guides:

Comment

• Originally posted by qphantom View Post
                              the fair competitive spirit is long gone
                              people are deluded if they think the world is fair.

Even the Olympics/sports isn't competed on fair terms. The richer nations hire topnotch coaches, gave the athletes topnotch diet with topnotch training, top class facilities + topnotch drugs.

"fair competitive spirit" my <3
                              Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                              [No longer logging in]

Comment

• Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                                people are deluded if they think the world is fair.

Even the Olympics/sports isn't competed on fair terms. The richer nations hire topnotch coaches, gave the athletes topnotch diet with topnotch training, top class facilities + topnotch drugs.

"fair competitive spirit" my <3
                                not sure why you equate pushing the body to the limits = pushing the wallet to the limits

unless of course you allow or offer "character" enhancements like genetic modifications, steroids, and incorporate cyborgs/bionics into the olympics as "legal" (ie; legalized cheating)
                                Wartune Tips and Guides:

Comment

Working...
                                X