Intellect for Knights

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intellect for Knights

Is there any use in leveling intelligence in guild skills an academy if you are a knight? I was wondering how a couple of y knight friends were gaining o much br and they revealed to me that they maxed their intel guild skill and academy skills while I left mine alone. Is there any benefit to doing that other than some extra br? like does it help in battle any?

my guild intelligence level is full. it increases you "MDEF", not too much useful, but it doesn't cost much gold to lvl it up.

Monkey King [S3] US EAST
    Character Name: Ghang

Wartune [S67] US EAST
    Character Name: Halifax

Comment

when HALL OF FAME comes in september...u will be pushing for max br from every corner...thats what everyone did last september just to get warlord medal....so better to be prepared now than late...

Comment

You get mdef from guild skill. More mdef the better so it's best to get eventually. Not a priority of course but eventually you want it maxed. Academy you don't get any mdef it's just for BR. You get mdef from hero mdef which is different. There is no int for academy. Just mdef and matk. Later on for BR events and when you have everything else maxed out you can max out the matk in academy but do that last. It's a waste of resources and just for BR purposes.

Comment

think sylphs have more attack with bigger PATK and MATK

Comment

Originally posted by zlolub View Post
            think sylphs have more attack with bigger PATK and MATK
            i thought sylph attack only worked off of your highest form of attack (which is patk for knights) and the other form isn't involved

Comment

Originally posted by kinglev View Post
              i thought sylph attack only worked off of your highest form of attack (which is patk for knights) and the other form isn't involved
              This is correct. They only combine with the highest attack stat.

Comment

Originally posted by kinglev View Post
                yes, your lower atk wont affect sylph damage. sylphform damage is based on sylph's highest atk + player's highest atk.

int gives 1 mdef per point, compared to 4mdef + 4pdef from armor. so one could say that armor is roughly 8 times better than int, which means its worth upgrading int as guildskill or mountstat once the price (in gold or mountwhips) is 8 times lower than that of upgrading armor.

matk (for knights or archers) has really no other use than boosting our br, which is good for br events or cw rankings, but might be bad for your crit (and block?) chance, cause some people say that a higher br requires more crit to maintain the same critchance. there is no proof for this yet and i dont really believe it but if it was true then matk would actually lower our strength in battle.

Comment

Originally posted by Setsuna88 View Post
                  yes, your lower atk wont affect sylph damage. sylphform damage is based on sylph's highest atk + player's highest atk.

int gives 1 mdef per point, compared to 4mdef + 4pdef from armor. so one could say that armor is roughly 8 times better than int, which means its worth upgrading int as guildskill or mountstat once the price (in gold or mountwhips) is 8 times lower than that of upgrading armor.

matk (for knights or archers) has really no other use than boosting our br, which is good for br events or cw rankings, but might be bad for your crit (and block?) chance, cause some people say that a higher br requires more crit to maintain the same critchance. there is no proof for this yet and i dont really believe it but if it was true then matk would actually lower our strength in battle.
                  I think it's higher lvl you are not higher BR that requires more crit/block chance.

Comment

Working...
                  X