Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

wheel of fate

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kwaden
    started a topic wheel of fate

wheel of fate

Please someone tell me. where can i find "wheel of fate", thanks

• bakuryuuha
    replied
    Originally posted by kimwong View Post
    random drop, just by luck
    useless drop. I feed it to the blacksmith for crystals that gets fed to the bin as well =P

Leave a comment:

• kimwong
    replied
    Originally posted by anichaos View Post
    also... did you know there's an equipment (ring I think) named Wheel of Fate that drops from Cata Blitz?
    random drop, just by luck

Leave a comment:

• anichaos
    replied
    also... did you know there's an equipment (ring I think) named Wheel of Fate that drops from Cata Blitz?

Leave a comment:

• WWELegendaryFan
    replied
    its below the soul engraving button, the purple thingie. You unlock it at lvl 55.

Leave a comment:

• bakuryuuha
    replied
    find a wheel, stick a label called fate on it and there you have it =P jokes aside, it should be in your inventory window just under the soul engrave. If you don't see it, it means your level is too low and you need to increase the level of your hero to see it.

Leave a comment:

• Chris419
    replied
    Requires level 55

Leave a comment:

• mrbamman
    replied
    click on your profile pic in upper left hand corner of screen..when that opens up you will see your character displayed.....to the left of your characters there is a yellow symbol that says soul engraving..below it is an icon that says fate...click that....that is the fate wheel

Leave a comment:

Working...
X