Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

How're the Kabam Server Merges Going?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How're the Kabam Server Merges Going?

Just curious how the merges have been going for Kabam servers. Kabam went many many months without doing any, and I'm still a bitter little cake that 18 didn't get one, but I'd like to know how the servers that did get them are doing. Did you think your server needed one and are the satisfied with the pairing? Has getting mp groups and such been any easier? Were the special events any good? Looking for the dish, please

Did Kabam have one recently? I know our server is slowly dying and getting kinda boring. With such a small population the petty squabbles are no longer as funny as they used to be.

Comment

Yeah, there were recently a bunch of them, but a lot of the older servers were left out, which makes no sense to me... at all...

Comment

WB too fast..md its better now..

Comment

Only 1 older server got a merge (k-16) and that with a server that is just around 5 months old (k-49), not that great deal for the 49ers i guess after i have seen that many of them pay more to be top then the most of the old players.
          All in all we must see how its going i bet some will quit of frustration but many from the new servers can do now mpd better with the help of the big ones.
          Just the over 70 guys got no new players for their mpd stuff.
          I personaly was never a friend of servermerges but thats maybe a bit selffish. I guess on our server it will bring new activity and even more cash for Kabam (bec the 49er guys want to grow faster).
          But it sucks when the merged servers are not really equal in time and rankings...

and sry for the bad english , isnt my native laguage =)

Comment

kabam s-12 and s-8..

Comment

Originally posted by EliatanK18 View Post
              Yeah, there were recently a bunch of them, but a lot of the older servers were left out, which makes no sense to me... at all...
              Yes sadly

S39 will be 6 months old in 4 days and we have won the weekly GB since the start besides once...we need a merge
              FinalHC
              Kabam - S39/S6
              (Mage lvl.80 ~172k BR)

Comment

Originally posted by final_option View Post
                WB too fast..md its better now..
                Originally posted by final_option View Post
                kabam s-12 and s-8..
                That's good to hear from the only pairing of OLDER KABAM SERVERS (HELLO R2/KABAM). I'm sure the WB HP will go up eventually.

Comment

You need a merger because guild battle is no fun? So you rather have twice as much lag then wait for cross server guild battle?

Comment

Working...
                  X