Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Rumors people spread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    Whoa, hold your horses. You are thinking too highly of yourself, aren't you?
    How should I think if you quoted what I posted in that other thread? Don't play dumb. This was an indirect way of trying to insult me on here. If that wasn't the case you would have just left the qoute out of your thread. There was no reason to post that qoute. Especially when there has been at least 2 or 3 other people on this forum who also said that stun was nerfed. So yes you were calling me out here. So if I was indeed wrong about the HS issue. You can embarrass me here and start a big fuss about it. You had problems with me ever since before. Which is obviously things that I posted here that you do not like reading. Which is fine. Everyone has people they don't like. It's natural but to try to harass them about things they say or do. That's just wrong. This thing shouldn't be a big deal to you anyway. You still have replied to why you care so much about this issue? If you don't play the game anymore. Why do you care? Let people think what they want to. It's not like it's coming to R2 servers anytime soon if there was a nerf, and there was no nerf then it won't be coming now would it?

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
      Fight fight fight! ^^ oxy clam down
      Im annoyed. This thread was meant to start **** in public toward me. After i said one thing he disagrees on? If he didn't like what i posted he can either ignore it, posted something with omitting my qoutes, or took it to pm. instead he does this to try to embarrass me and cause problems in the forum over something he doesn't even play with anymore.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
        How should I think if you quoted what I posted in that other thread? Don't play dumb. This was an indirect way of trying to insult me on here. If that wasn't the case you would have just left the qoute out of your thread. There was no reason to post that qoute. Especially when there has been at least 2 or 3 other people on this forum who also said that stun was nerfed. So yes you were calling me out here. So if I was indeed wrong about the HS issue. You can embarrass me here and start a big fuss about it. You had problems with me ever since before. Which is obviously things that I posted here that you do not like reading. Which is fine. Everyone has people they don't like. It's natural but to try to harass them about things they say or do. That's just wrong. This thing shouldn't be a big deal to you anyway. You still have replied to why you care so much about this issue? If you don't play the game anymore. Why do you care? Let people think what they want to. It's not like it's coming to R2 servers anytime soon if there was a nerf, and there was no nerf then it won't be coming now would it?
        Nah. I post when I see untrue things being said.
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
          Nah. I post when I see untrue things being said.
          Then why haven't you posted about the first time this was brought up which wasn't me fyi. Clearly you only picked me out of this thing to start something. Don't play dumb here and act all innocent. This was a indirect way to try to start something with me because I disagree with your viewpoint on a certain feature of the game. You are probably still upset at me for what i posted awhile ago about how higher levels didn't work for anything or something like that.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
            Then why haven't you posted about the first time this was brought up which wasn't me fyi. Clearly you only picked me out of this thing to start something. Don't play dumb here and act all innocent. This was a indirect way to try to start something with me because I disagree with your viewpoint on a certain feature of the game. You are probably still upset at me for what i posted awhile ago about how higher levels didn't work for anything or something like that.
            I have no idea what you are talking about. Clearly, you have a misplaced sense of self-importance.
            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
            [No longer logging in]

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
              I have no idea what you are talking about. Clearly, you have a misplaced sense of self-importance.
              wow. seriously you going act like that.

              Comment


              • #22
                You girly little vegetarians should stop barking and start smacking each other senseless already. Already 2 pages of arguments and not 1 single drop of blood.
                IGN: AncientEvil
                Server: EU-271+merged
                Class: Archer
                Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

                Comment


                • #23
                  lol..condor is playing with you..

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                    Im annoyed. This thread was meant to start **** in public toward me. After i said one thing he disagrees on? If he didn't like what i posted he can either ignore it, posted something with omitting my qoutes, or took it to pm. instead he does this to try to embarrass me and cause problems in the forum over something he doesn't even play with anymore.
                    Do not worry, I do not know your face, and I believe lots of forum-ers here do not know your face, so nothing to be embarrassed about... It would be so very much embarrassing if you have put your face in this forum.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      I have been playing the chinese version for a few months now, dunno about different versions and stuff, but HS was never nerfed on my version.
                      I have to say that things do change in the chinese versions, over time and between the different publishers, so no one can know for sure what was introduced on some godfosaken version someone else is playing.

                      Another thing is the point that Condor raised which was about rumors being told so many times that they become factual for people on the forum, so if you don't want to get flamed over things like this in the future, keep saying that's a rumor.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Did you know that all the cashers will be nerfed in the coming patch??? I feel sad for them... To all cashers, I suggest you stop being a casher now, because you will be weaker in future..

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
                          Did you know that all the cashers will be nerfed in the coming patch??? I feel sad for them... To all cashers, I suggest you stop being a casher now, because you will be weaker in future..
                          I heard archers get nerfed and will become the weakest class! must be true!

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Who needs Class Wars, Troll Wars is much more interesting!

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by ibzc00 View Post
                              Who needs Class Wars, Troll Wars is much more interesting!
                              True dat, fosho.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Well ... U must know Condor ... when u conflict with Oxy, there will be Mods will lock u or warn u ) .... I dunno perhaps he is a Great ... As he alwayz say unfair about HS thing, and doesn't think to get it ... just say " unfair " but it is not a moaning (as per his think) .... LOL ...

                                Another thing, did u read of all his comment ? 1 post reply perhaps 200 words ... zzzzzzz

                                Ups.. I'll be warn to by mods ... :P
                                Last edited by R23899557; 02-18-2014, 08:48 AM.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X