X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rumors people spread

US Wartune Players,

Some players justify that HolySeal should be nerfed because it was nerfed in the Chinese version.
    Repeat it enough and it soon became the "truth", isn't it?

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
    Well it was nerfed in CN version. We were suppose to get a nerf here. R2/Wartundecided not to. The fact that CN version decided to nerf it shows that it was an indeed unfair skill to have in the game. They could easily change HS to something else or just nerf it to 1-2 turns max like it suppose to be. Which wouldn't be so bad. 3 turns stunning is just plain dumb and makes pvp not a real pvp game.
    Check out this screenshot (credit: Eskendal), taken on 5th February 2014.
    Holy Seal was NEVER nerfed in the Chinese version. It isn't the fault of R2 that it is still in US Wartune.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Holy Seal.png
Views:	2
Size:	617.7 KB
ID:	1745673
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 02-18-2014, 04:33 AM. Reason: edit quote
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Noooooo! You got it all wrong, the date clearly says October 5, 2013.

Comment

I'm having a hard time reading that ...it's almost like it's in chinese

Comment

I thought Oxykotton mentioned he played on a different CN Wartune version?

You know... like how we have R2 Wartune and Wartune... same language, but different stuff in it. (same thing with CN versions)

And both Wartune still gets all their files from 7Road. But just different content basing on what the publisher wants...

Edit: lawl... some random mod edited my post... funny, cause I know lots of ppls, me included used that title a lot of times on this forum before, this may be the first time it got edited out.

Anyways... It's D-tunes (you guess the title)
        Last edited by anichaos; 02-18-2014, 03:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
          I thought Oxykotton mentioned he played on a different CN Wartune version?

You know... like how we have R2 Wartune and Wartune... same language, but different stuff in it. (same thing with CN versions)

And both Wartune still gets all their files from 7Road. But just different content basing on what the publisher wants...
          Provide a screenshot from THAT Chinese Wartune version and prove it. Otherwise, it's just words.
          Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 02-18-2014, 04:34 AM.
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by mrbamman View Post
            I'm having a hard time reading that ...it's almost like it's in chinese
            is that sarcasm i see there o.O? anyway most ppl in chinese WT has lvl 99 HS. whether its nerfed or not does not make a difference to them. They can't stun each other without extreme luck....
            IGN: Athena
            Guild: Warriors
            Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
            Class: Archer
            Difficulty Level: Noob
            BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Really condor? You are going to start harassing me over this silly issue over holy seal? For one you don't even play the game anymore. So why on earth do you care what people are talking about in this game? Two why do these type of things make you so butthurt? Just because someone disagrees with you doesn't mean you need to start calling people names and calling them out in threads. 3. I wasn't the one that started the damn thing about hs being nerfed.

So leave my freaking name out of the thread. Someone else started it and from what I heard from other people who played the CN versions was told that as well. Also that screen shot doesn't prove anything. All it proves is maybe it was unnerfed now and was nerfed before? Just like tok being in CN and not in CN version anymore.

I haven't got my toon over in the version i play to 50 to test it out or not. I was merely going by what the majority have stated. So I may be wrong or I may not be. You haven't played any CN version so to tell me I am wrong and making up rumors is just dumb on your part. If you want to prove something to me prove it through your own means not a screen shot someone posted that could be either another version, or a new update that they brought back in the game.

So I ask you this condor? What's your fascination of picking me out of everyone who disagrees with that statment of HS? What's with you picking me out from everyone else who also stated what I said about HS being nerfed in the CN version? Why do you choose me all of sudden? Clearly your aim is to harass me about this. So I suggest you stop. I thought this type of harassment was done already. I left you alone as I never even responded directly toward you in that thread.

So now these forums disallow disagreements of any sort? Especially to players who supposedly quit the game. If you supposedly quit the game. Then why in the hell do you care what people are saying about holy seal or any other feature in this game? It shouldn't bother you but you get so mad over this issue that you need to start harassing me in a new thread. Seriously, just leave me alone. If you disagree with my statements about stuff. Then fine but don't start making threads about me or calling me names.

Also have you got to lvl 50 in the CN version? If you haven't don't go by what you see in screen shots as those could be from different versions or even photshop(unlikely but that besides the point.) Point is you are saying I am making up rumors and lying. Why dont you go play in the CN version take a ss there and back up your evidence. Stop believing what everyone posts. Someone posted knights skills being nerfed and that was clearly found out to be not true.
              Last edited by 0xykotton; 02-18-2014, 01:56 AM.

Comment

Really condor? You are going to start harassing me over this silly issue over holy seal? For one you don't even play the game anymore. So why on earth do you care what people are talking about in this game? Two why do these type of things make you so butthurt? Just because someone disagrees with you doesn't mean you need to start calling people names and calling them out in threads. 3. I wasn't the one that started the damn rumor. So leave my freaking name out of the thread. Someone else started it and from what I heard from other people who played the CN versions was told that as well. Also that screen shot doesn't prove anything. All it proves is maybe it was unnerfed now and was nerfed before? Just like tok being in CN and not in CN version anymore.

I haven't got my toon over in the version i play to 50 to test it out or not. I was merely going by what the majority have stated. So I may be wrong or I may not be. You haven't played any CN version so to tell me I am wrong and making up rumors is just dumb on your part. If you want to prove something to me prove it through your own means not a screen shot someone posted that could be either another version, or a new update that they brought back in the game. So I ask you this condor? What's your fascination of picking me out of everyone who disagrees with that statment of HS? What's with you picking me out from everyone else who also stated what I said about HS being nerfed in the CN version? Why do you choose me all of sudden? Clearly your aim is to harass me about this. So I suggest you stop. I thought this type of harassment was done already. I left you alone as I never even responded directly toward you in that thread.
                I do. I read Chinese perfectly well.
                I have an account on sq dot 7 roads dot com.

Only reason I posted is to correct the false things you said.
                [No longer logging in]

Comment

Actually, the translation says "Enemy target will die after 3 turns"

Comment

Originally posted by mageheal50 View Post
                    Actually, the translation says "Enemy target will die after 3 turns"
                    No.

It says "Maximum stun duration = 3 turns".
                    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                      I do. I read Chinese perfectly well.
                      I have an account on sq dot 7 roads dot com.

Only reason I posted is to correct the false things you said.
                      Again I wasn't the only one that posted the whole statement about it being nered. So why are you harassing me out of everyone else that posted this on the forums? There have been numerous posts about what i stated just last week. At least 2 or 3 ppl have stated that. Yet you choose to ignore them and harass me about it? Clearly you have some vendetta against me or something. Which I have no clue why but I ask you to leave me alone. Also again you quit he game right? Why the hell do you give a damn so much about what others say about this game? Either you were lying about quitting Wartune or you just like harassing people on the internet because you got nothing else to do with your time. Trolling is one thing but calling people out is just another level. I was ignoring most of your posts in the other thread that was more or less directed to me i.e calling me a crybaby or whiner but you are calling me out right now. Which is just plain harassment now.

Lastly, if you so call play the CN version then why don't YOU post your own proof instead of providing what someone else has. Like I have stated there tons of servers out there. Some have tok in it and some don't. Some have wilds and some don't. This could be something that was nerfed in one version and wasn't nerfed in another, or it was nerfed and unnerfed in a later update. I don't know 100% since i didn't play up to 50 on that toon. Highest I played was to 30 to check a few of the main things. Again though regardless if this true or not. It shouldn't matter to you since YOU DO NOT PLAY WARTUNE ANYMORE. Stop the harassment and move on. Who gives a damn if someone thinks something and someone doesn't. Also learn to accept that people do not believe everything you do nor agree with everything you do. Don't be all upset because people have differences than you do.

Comment

Again I wasn't the only one that posted the whole statement about it being nered. So why are you harassing me out of everyone else that posted this on the forums? There have been numerous posts about what i stated just last week. At least 2 or 3 ppl have stated that. Yet you choose to ignore them and harass me about it? Clearly you have some vendetta against me or something. Which I have no clue why but I ask you to leave me alone. Also again you quit he game right? Why the hell do you give a damn so much about what others say about this game? Either you were lying about quitting Wartune or you just like harassing people on the internet because you got nothing else to do with your time. Trolling is one thing but calling people out is just another level. I was ignoring most of your posts in the other thread that was more or less directed to me i.e calling me a crybaby or whiner but you are calling me out right now. Which is just plain harassment now.
                        I have nothing against you.

You made all these stuff up in your head.
                        [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                          I have nothing against you.

You made all these stuff up in your head.
                          You made a freaking topic about me. Obviously you're upset at what I posted. So you must call me out in public to harass me about it. You could have posted what you posted with out any qoutes involved at all. Clearly you wanted to point me out in public though to harass me.

Comment

Obviously you upset at what I posted.
                            Whoa, hold your horses. You are thinking too highly of yourself, aren't you?
                            [No longer logging in]

Comment

Fight fight fight! ^^ oxy clam down

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                              ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Working...
                              X