Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Rumors people spread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CondorHero
    started a topic Rumors people spread

Rumors people spread

US Wartune Players,

Some players justify that HolySeal should be nerfed because it was nerfed in the Chinese version.
    Repeat it enough and it soon became the "truth", isn't it?

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
    Well it was nerfed in CN version. We were suppose to get a nerf here. R2/Wartundecided not to. The fact that CN version decided to nerf it shows that it was an indeed unfair skill to have in the game. They could easily change HS to something else or just nerf it to 1-2 turns max like it suppose to be. Which wouldn't be so bad. 3 turns stunning is just plain dumb and makes pvp not a real pvp game.
    Check out this screenshot (credit: Eskendal), taken on 5th February 2014.
    Holy Seal was NEVER nerfed in the Chinese version. It isn't the fault of R2 that it is still in US Wartune.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Holy Seal.png
Views:	2
Size:	617.7 KB
ID:	1745673
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 02-18-2014, 05:33 AM. Reason: edit quote

• R21577189
    replied
    Originally posted by Tranc3motion View Post
    Pretty sure if a player get stunned 999 times, a ring appears on the screen and the person playing dies after 3 days.
    aw my friend died twice as she gets stunned twice per arena, so 60 times a day, and a few times in bg say 10 times in bg, so 20 times total for bg, and that is about 80 times a day.

So my friend dies twice a month, in actual fact, she dies more than 30 times a day, coz she always die in arena.

Leave a comment:

• bakuryuuha
    replied
    Originally posted by Tranc3motion View Post
    Pretty sure if a player get stunned 999 times, a ring appears on the screen and the person playing dies after 3 days.
    damned....my stun count hasn't hit 100 yet and no one can stun me now =( I wanna meet sadako. She's so pretty. Anyway to delvl my HS???

Leave a comment:

• Tranc3motion
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Zorich
    replied
    I have to man up and take some of the blame along with Oxy. I too was informed that some (not all) CN Wartune servers had nerfed Holy Seal. I was told this by a player of the Chinese version who played (has since quit) on a server w/ a 2-Round HS Max and 120s CD. He told me that his HS was nerfed when they went to 2.15 - which I think we're at the equivalent of now, or at least real close to it. Being I don't read Chinese myself, I was never able to create an account and 1st-person verify this. He did send me a Screen Capture of it, but I've since deleted it.

What I do know is that skills are in .config files on the servers themselves, not within the compiled SWF, so it is possible for each server, or provider of Wartune to have their own configs for Skills - which includes Holy Seal. However, the more I think about it, the more I feel I was likely duped.

Leave a comment:

• IcarS69
    replied
    China added Holy Seal and rune usage to sylphs in a previous patch. So obviously holy seal is still a thing if they are making updates to it for sylphs. Condor please start a rumor that they will nerf amnesia so that when players start to cry about it in a few months "Its not fair that amnesia makes it so my sylph becomes useless" you can drag up the rumor you started months earlier.

Leave a comment:

• R23899557
    replied
    Well ... U must know Condor ... when u conflict with Oxy, there will be Mods will lock u or warn u ) .... I dunno perhaps he is a Great ... As he alwayz say unfair about HS thing, and doesn't think to get it ... just say " unfair " but it is not a moaning (as per his think) .... LOL ...

Another thing, did u read of all his comment ? 1 post reply perhaps 200 words ... zzzzzzz

Ups.. I'll be warn to by mods ... :P
    Last edited by R23899557; 02-18-2014, 08:48 AM.

Leave a comment:

• winlord
    replied
    Originally posted by ibzc00 View Post
    Who needs Class Wars, Troll Wars is much more interesting!
    True dat, fosho.

Leave a comment:

• ibzc00
    replied
    Who needs Class Wars, Troll Wars is much more interesting!

Leave a comment:

• winlord
    replied
    Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
    Did you know that all the cashers will be nerfed in the coming patch??? I feel sad for them... To all cashers, I suggest you stop being a casher now, because you will be weaker in future..
    I heard archers get nerfed and will become the weakest class! must be true!

Leave a comment:

• Kingryan
    replied
    Did you know that all the cashers will be nerfed in the coming patch??? I feel sad for them... To all cashers, I suggest you stop being a casher now, because you will be weaker in future..

Leave a comment:

• winlord
    replied
    I have been playing the chinese version for a few months now, dunno about different versions and stuff, but HS was never nerfed on my version.
    I have to say that things do change in the chinese versions, over time and between the different publishers, so no one can know for sure what was introduced on some godfosaken version someone else is playing.

Another thing is the point that Condor raised which was about rumors being told so many times that they become factual for people on the forum, so if you don't want to get flamed over things like this in the future, keep saying that's a rumor.

Leave a comment:

• Kingryan
    replied
    Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
    Im annoyed. This thread was meant to start **** in public toward me. After i said one thing he disagrees on? If he didn't like what i posted he can either ignore it, posted something with omitting my qoutes, or took it to pm. instead he does this to try to embarrass me and cause problems in the forum over something he doesn't even play with anymore.
    Do not worry, I do not know your face, and I believe lots of forum-ers here do not know your face, so nothing to be embarrassed about... It would be so very much embarrassing if you have put your face in this forum.

Leave a comment:

• final_option
    replied
    lol..condor is playing with you..

Leave a comment:

• ancev
    replied
    You girly little vegetarians should stop barking and start smacking each other senseless already. Already 2 pages of arguments and not 1 single drop of blood.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X