Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CW And Whip Event

hi guys

I heard Cw in 20th and in the same day we have new event for whip is that right ??!!

Regards
    "Everybody wants to go to heaven, but nobody wants to die" :confused::mad:

most likely not, whips are said to be 24-26 or later

Comment

Originally posted by Kyraha View Post
      most likely not, whips are said to be 24-26 or later
      if so i really hope its unlimited and give chocolates cause in other wartuner server divosage already soul crystal event give chocolates and also could get hades sylph from this event.

Comment

nothing is certain yet, but since the event has wings as rewards, I kinda doubt r2 will give free wings to players. Hopes up to unlimmited whips tho

Comment

the Valentine's Event have SC event already. Why expect a whip event? i think better whip for next event. For sure, they wont give choco if they put a whip event, like they did on SC. New players not allowed to have free wings.

Comment

Originally posted by mageheal50 View Post
            the Valentine's Event have SC event already. Why expect a whip event? i think better whip for next event. For sure, they wont give choco if they put a whip event, like they did on SC. New players not allowed to have free wings.
            uh where have u been? the valentines sc event didn't give chocolates...

Comment

Read again they didnt give choco for SC most prolly wont for whip if it comes.

Comment

Originally posted by R226935530 View Post
                if so i really hope its unlimited and give chocolates cause in other wartuner server divosage already soul crystal event give chocolates and also could get hades sylph from this event.
                you need to check that image again....ya they have soul event for choco, but they are 200 soul each time not 25

hades = 700 choco there, = 140K soul crystal, you are able to get it for free? lol
                SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                IGN: Kimwong
                CLASS: Knight
                PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

They gave wings for free back in sept for hall of fame event. Older servers like mine had more then half the active players getting free wings. If you saved your souls you are an idiot. It was the same as January events without the mount. Look it up Jan was 30 event items for 60 whips, this past soul event was 30 event quests for 60 whips. I doubt many will save whips even if you only get souls back since it will mean a lot of souls for the next event.

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
                    you need to check that image again....ya they have soul event for choco, but they are 200 soul each time not 25

hades = 700 choco there, = 140K soul crystal, you are able to get it for free? lol
                    hey that is ******** wartune that is totally different from our wartune
                    I LOVE THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by R216923251 View Post
                      hey that is ******** wartune that is totally different from our wartune
                      ummm is there any game that actually gives less than wartune? in all the comparisons i heard until now wartune was always giving us the least of the items

Comment

Originally posted by IcarS69 View Post
                        They gave wings for free back in sept for hall of fame event. Older servers like mine had more then half the active players getting free wings. If you saved your souls you are an idiot. It was the same as January events without the mount. Look it up Jan was 30 event items for 60 whips, this past soul event was 30 event quests for 60 whips. I doubt many will save whips even if you only get souls back since it will mean a lot of souls for the next event.
                        nice math, but bad info.

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                        Duration: 1/31 - 2/2 23:59 (Server Time)

Servers:
                        • R2Games: S1 - S412
                        • Kabam: S1 - S66
                        • Armor Games: S1 - S7

Description: Training you Mount with 5 Mount Training Whips to receive the following rewards:
                        • Mount Training Whip x1
                        • Soul Crystal x5
                        • Firecracker x1

Note: This quest has unlimited attempts.
                        *60 whips is not 30 event items, only 12 event items
                        *using 30 event items to get 60 whips, is a bad deal
                        *the valentine's sc event need 30 event quest to get 60 whips, also a bad deal
                        Last edited by mageheal50; 02-18-2014, 10:18 AM.

Comment

Who say them need to give chco them can give 3 Mahra instent.

Only fir its a whisp events its dosent mean its garantee events pices.
                          Character - Taggen
                          Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                          Class - Archer
                          Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                          Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                          Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Yep will be best just whips event to give mahra.

Comment

nice math, but bad info.

*60 whips is not 30 event items, only 12 event items
                              *using 30 event items to get 60 whips, is a bad deal
                              *the valentine's sc event need 30 event quest to get 60 whips, also a bad deal
                              You are looking at the whip event not the soul crystal event from January. The first January event was gold daru and event item then you could change 30 event items for 60 whips.

Comment

Working...
                              X