This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advanced Guide to Class Wars

As the Preliminary of the Ninth Class Wars is coming up in 3 days, I am here to provide you with an Advanced Guide to Class Wars. Here is the link to my basic guide: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....tion-Part-Deux.

In this thread, I will build on the basic guide provided in the link above. To do well in the class wars, I reiterate, you need to recharge often (minimum $2000 USD per month). In order to be in top 3, you need to spend a minimum of $5000 USD/month.

What you need:
    a) 3 Orange Sylphs fully enchanted. Gaia, AmazonQueen and Apollo.
    b) At least Level 7 Wings
    c) At least Level 10 Amnesia and Chaos Rune
    d) At least Level 6 Stables

An indepth guide here will be based on the military treatise, Sun Tzu's Art of War.

------------------------------------------
    #1 Preparation Phase:
    i) Practise your moves with your guildies. Repeat it until you can memorize the moves with your eyes closed.
    ii) Have at least 2 sets of skills you can adjust.

#2 The use of spies:
    Find out who is your main opponent. Make an account in his server and join his guild. Try to find out his moves and devise a method to counter his moves. For example, Jacko should make an account on R2Games-S7 server to find out what Sinner is going to do.

#3 The element of surprise:
    Do not be like Jacko. Do NOT post your videos OR strategies online. I repeat, don't do it. Unless, of course, you have a surprise for them. This is also known as setting a trap. Trick your opponent to think that you will be using this particular set of moves, but you use a different one. Hence, I suggest having 3 Orange Sylphs as backup.

#4 The least likely move is the one which will win.
    Everyone thinks that Mages should use AmazonQueen. To counter it, build your pdef to at least 60k. As for yourself, use an Orange Apollo or Gaia to gun him down.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Nothing like condor guides 100% win guaranteed.

Comment

ty i would be no.1 one now if there was not this 5000$/month thingy.

Comment

Before reading this guide I used to be overweight. But now I lost 75 pounds and I feel great. TY for this , I highly recommend it.
        IGN: AncientEvil
        Server: EU-271+merged
        Class: Archer
        Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
          Before reading this guide I used to be overweight. But now I lost 75 pounds and I feel great. TY for this , I highly recommend it.
          hahahhah LOL
          Mellisan of S3 Worg Lair out ( for good i hope..no more fun in arena 4v4 mean no more fun in wartune* since in patch 5.1 R2 decide to match campers with lvl 70++ ( win some-lose some* still no fun at all). Cya our beloved friends ( and dont expect meeting ANY of us in any other R2 games*WILL NEVER HAPPENED )

Comment

I'm thinking next CW I'm going in without a pet - because that'd be the biggest surprise

Comment

You forgot to add this:

-Recharge at least 1000$ to buy L5 pots from shop 1 day before CW.
              Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                As the Preliminary of the Ninth Class Wars is coming up in 3 days, I am here to provide you with an Advanced Guide to Class Wars. Here is the link to my basic guide: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....tion-Part-Deux.

In this thread, I will build on the basic guide provided in the link above. To do well in the class wars, I reiterate, you need to recharge often (minimum $2000 USD per month). In order to be in top 3, you need to spend a minimum of $5000 USD/month.

What you need:

An indepth guide here will be based on the military treatise, Sun Tzu's Art of War.

#1 Preparation Phase:
                i) Practise your moves with your guildies. Repeat it until you can memorize the moves with your eyes closed.

#2 The use of spies:
                Find out who is your main opponent. Make an account in his server and join his guild. Try to find out his moves and devise a method to counter his moves. For example, Jacko should make an account on R2Games-S7 server to find out what Sinner is going to do.

Do not be like Jacko. Do NOT post your videos OR strategies online. I repeat, don't do it. Unless, of course, you have a surprise for them. This is also known as setting a trap. Trick your opponent to think that you will be using this particular set of moves, but you use a different one. Hence, I suggest having 3 Orange Sylphs as backup.

Everyone thinks that Mages should use AmazonQueen. To counter it, build your pdef to at least 60k. As for yourself, use an Orange Apollo or Gaia to gun him down.
                why not do a Zebq and recharge enough to get lvl 9 clothes and wings, full lvl 10 gems, lvl 80 soul engrave, max fate, max mount stats, all equipment stats lvl 10 refine, maxed runes, lvl 10 astrals, maxed enchant on orange gaia. Guaranteed to win all your battles. Since it'll give you easily 200+k hp, 40 - 50k p/mdef, 60k+ p/matk (before awakening, after awaken should have 80k+ vs most heavy casher with 40+ - 50+k mdef after awakening, 30k+ diff makes them eat easily 30k per normal hit and 60k+ on a crit hit, if crit on skills, 470% will be 300+k). Then your only strategy (if you're a mage) is cast RoF, meteoric destroyer (troops should be gone by now even if they have 3k+ troop count lvl 80 maxed academy templars) couple lightning bolts followed by thunderer and awaken gaia for the finishing. Its highly doubtful you need healing since with 40 - 50k p/mdef before awaken, hardly anyone will scratch you enough to require a heal even with bleed for 8 turns at 8k for a total of 64k still leaving you in the higher half of 100+k hp.
                IGN: Athena
                Guild: Warriors
                Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                Class: Archer
                Difficulty Level: Noob
                BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

bakuryuuha I liked your post and why in the hell is he using Sun Tzu's Art of War if you have to spend so much money to be in the first 5 spots lol. If you are a Goliath you don't need any tactic or strategy at all. His post Advanced tactic in CW is a mockery about CWs, tactic or development of the characters.
                  Mage level 72 br 107k.

Comment

What you need:

#1 Preparation Phase:

#2 The use of spies:

wow,, i'm impressed to u Condor,, u did this when u get the 3rd rank in the previous CW!! u're so cool in sharing ur strategy!!
                    by the way, why'd u share ur strategy when u won as the 3rd rank in previous CW while u told ppl not to do as Jacko sharing his strategy and videos ?
                    u're kind of a messed up person i see LOL
                    u used to be top 3 in CW!! remember that!!

Comment

Originally posted by ImSillPlain View Post
                      wow,, i'm impressed to u Condor,, u did this when u get the 3rd rank in the previous CW!! u're so cool in sharing ur strategy!!
                      by the way, why'd u share ur strategy when u won as the 3rd rank in previous CW while u told ppl not to do as Jacko sharing his strategy and videos ?
                      u're kind of a messed up person i see LOL
                      u used to be top 3 in CW!! remember that!!
                      Best record was 2nd.
                      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Best record was 2nd.
                        wow nice, even 2nd, sorry i forgot that, didn't check winners before.. anyway it's still top 3, grats for that..
                        but that mean,, u did this as in ur guide : In order to be in top 3, you need to spend a minimum of $5000 USD/month.
                        and u did ur basic guide
                        Do not be like Jacko. Do NOT post your videos OR strategies online. BUT! u did share ur strategy urself!!

Comment

5K/month usd is just overkill for a game.
                          Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

Additions to condors guide:-
                            1-Allow r2 to resurrect a dead character.
                            2-Allow that character to pass the prelims.
                            3-Once passed prelims conveniently be out the day of finals so it messes up all bets and wagers therefore rewarding less.
                            4-Equip the resurrected character with has much good stuff has possible therefore enticing other characters below the resurrected
                            characters br to spend more cash.
                            5-Repeat this process for knights and mages too in the near future.

Comment

Dam, I don't meet Malleus's requirements. I'm UNPREPARED! *Panics*

As for those that are criticizing him for this "guide", you either don't understand it's an exaggeration (dry-wit sense of humor) and likely posted in jest, or actually DO cash to his recommended proportions and don't enjoy his sarcasm.

I know of at least 1 CW I feel he should've won, but BR blew his rankings. We fought twice, went 1-1, he gave the other top mage in the CW his only loss. Basically, he had the toughest fights for that CW and the end result was a 3-way tie (all of us were 9-1), resulting in Malleus getting 3rd place due to BR. Whereas said other mage didn't face me at all, and squeaked out 1st despite only having 1 match against one of the top 3 mages.
                              Last edited by SinnedWill; 02-19-2014, 02:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X