Sylph

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sylph

What Levels Sylphs better, Leveling one sylph at a time to max level? or Level a few & engulf them to your main?

Engulf = lose 50% exp
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

so training one ata time would be alot better?

Comment

Yeah well, you also need 3 of them for Sylph Arena.

If you can grab top 10 spots in Sylph Arena, I suggest you level 3 of them together. If you can't, then you'll be better off leveling one at a time.
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

so with the white sylphs you would level them and use them for arena? or should I sacrifice them?
          Last edited by Emhce; 02-18-2014, 07:58 AM.

Comment

so with the white sylphs you would level them and use them for arena? or should I sacrifice them?

Comment

Originally posted by Emhce View Post
              you can allways use mahra to upgrade them to higre colors, its easy worth it if you collect engouts me exp one them.
              Character - Taggen
              Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
              Class - Archer
              Battle Rating -2.4M BR
              Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
              Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

i use to level some to a minimum of lv 40, then let them sit at farm as exp slaves (i sacrifice them later for either current sylphs or dark sylph).

Since you can use 3 in arena, i focus on max 3. since i maxed 2 already i can focus on others too. So try focussing on your main 3. If you maxed one, make a new exp slave.
                If you dont want to use white sylphs you can sacrifice them later. Dont worry about their color though, from white to green is i believe 10 mahra, so if you only want to sacrifice them because they arent green or blue dont worry, you can get them quite easy

Comment

i play server 410 (newer server) i started as second in slyph ranking and held that spot untill i lvled a second slyph to 55 and got skills for it now im first...The guy that was in first has the best slyph in the realm but his second and third sklyphs hes never lvled think they are both lvl 45 or so now but he cant beat me since all 3 of my slyphs are higher lvl than all but his top. And my top slyphs is only like 2 lvl under his anyways and only like 500 br less. i agree with the if ur in a newer realm and can hold top 3 u mid as well lvl them evenly. If not or u should max the slyph ur gonna use the most first....have fun reading my typing lol
                  s410

MysterA uhhh 1.3 mil br
                  Slyph orange Hecate 136k br

Comment

Working...
                  X