Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Mystery shop - pushing the lines of stupidity.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mystery shop - pushing the lines of stupidity.

5% crit for 30 minutes - 120 balens
    5% magic defence for 30 minutes - 120 balens.

Gems and pots 40-50 balens.

... This is getting so greedy its a joke.

You seriously think anyone exept the most spolied rich brat is going to be STUPID enough to waste a single balen on this rip off shop ?

Change this to gold, and the new coming market as well, people, me included are starting to get ****** at you.
    And I am a person who actually DOES BUY balens.

Well I can tell you this.

I won't do that anymore untill you get that GREEDY HEAD OF YOURS OFF YOUR OWN *edit* AND START MAKING THIS GAME MORE FUN LESS OF STRESS MACHINE.

Edit : I take it back, earlier weren't the epitome of stupidity. 1600 balens for victory seed is, you are asking 1600 balens for
    something that takes aproximately 30 minutes to get in good team. Are you *edit* me here ?
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 09-13-2012, 06:51 PM. Reason: profanity

dude do you literally know what "MYSTERY" means?
    I have played and become one of the strongest Mage in Server 5 and showed them how powerful mages are than Archers. 'I purchased balens & trying to support r2games 'but now I am quitting because of r2games doesn't even help you out and hear you out. 'They cannot make anything possible hence they are the only one who can do it.

Thank you everyone!
    I enjoyed the game and the game itself rocks!
    'but the company is ruined it.
    Goodbye!

Comment

Originally posted by Tazzadar View Post
      dude do you literally know what "MYSTERY" means?
      It Certain Does Not Mean Overpriced Does It?
      'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
      ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Just compare these prices 500k hp potion at mystery shop : 640 balens
        500k hp potion at NORMAL SHOP : 195 balens.

lv 5 healing rune 80 balens... you know the thing that costs 75 VOUCHERS in the NORMAL shop.

Are you sure these aren't meant to be Voucher prices?

Comment

HEY GUYS! I know the market is the AUCTION SHOP. it was at the layout of the game "GUIDE!" So, there we could trade our stuffs.. but.. now... you changed the market to a CASH SHOP?! Now we can't trade anymore? Oh explain this for us. please..
          IGN: WezzyBahamut
          Server: S4-Realm of Kiriyos
          Class: Warrior
          Guild: Genesis

Comment

Originally posted by wexall View Post
            HEY GUYS! I know the market is the AUCTION SHOP. it was at the layout of the game "GUIDE!" So, there we could trade our stuffs.. but.. now... you changed the market to a CASH SHOP?! Now we can't trade anymore? Oh explain this for us. please..
            Hold it its not yet relesed it said MYSTERY SHOP not market the market is a area where non cash players can sell their unbound items for balens to other its an alternative way for non cash players to get balens but its currently not relesed since r2 is wondering weather they should keep it for balens or gold or other currency
            Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
            [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
              Hold it its not yet relesed it said MYSTERY SHOP not market the market is a area where non cash players can sell their unbound items for balens to other its an alternative way for non cash players to get balens but its currently not relesed since r2 is wondering weather they should keep it for balens or gold or other currency
              But, why the "Mystery shop" is in the Market place? that 'building' is the Auction market.... Well, let's wait.
              IGN: WezzyBahamut
              Server: S4-Realm of Kiriyos
              Class: Warrior
              Guild: Genesis

Comment

Originally posted by wexall View Post
                But, why the "Mystery shop" is in the Market place? that 'building' is the Auction market.... Well, let's wait.
                Market doesn't just mean selling and auction its also a buying area first came the buying then it will be selling the auction mm
                Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

I saw a piece of lvl 50 jewellery for the really low price of ............... 48000 balens, wow great deal, just let me find my $500 for something that will last 10 lvl's and I really don't own.

Comment

Originally posted by Dalrath View Post
                    I saw a piece of lvl 50 jewellery for the really low price of ............... 48000 balens, wow great deal, just let me find my $500 for something that will last 10 lvl's and I really don't own.
                    well those kinda of a items are pure rip off and i am sure nobody will buy them i hope they remove such rip offs mmmm
                    and ummm are u sure its 48000 balens if it is its either a r2 joke to make everyone laugh and if it is then congratz i laughed so much mmmmmhehehehehe
                    or its simply a mistake which should be taken care of in either the next maintenance or someother time mmm

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

Has to be joke.

I think they should compromise, and make market out of vouchers and mystery shop balens, however mystery shop would always have DISCOUNTED items compared to normal shop by chance. Not this current rip off *edit*.
                      Last edited by MemoryLane; 09-13-2012, 07:04 PM.

Comment

well those kinda of a items are pure rip off and i am sure nobody will buy them i hope they remove such rip offs mmmm
                        and ummm are u sure its 48000 balens if it is its either a r2 joke to make everyone laugh and if it is then congratz i laughed so much mmmmmhehehehehe
                        or its simply a mistake which should be taken care of in either the next maintenance or someother time mmm
                        You really need to stop sucking up and defending something that is un-defensible here pal. Hes not exaggerating or was it a joke by r2, this morning there is a ring for 200 dollars or 20,000 balens on the market.

Comment

Originally posted by Apothis View Post
                          You really need to stop sucking up and defending something that is un-defensible here pal. Hes not exaggerating or was it a joke by r2, this morning there is a ring for 200 dollars or 20,000 balens on the market.
                          thats why i said its probably a mistake that means it will be taken care of
                          please know mystery shop was released just now 1 day and few hours ago so its probably something that will change in the future and i support r2 and there is nothing wrong in doing so and the earlier post wasn't a support post it was a clarification post thats why i said its a rip off meaning i am siding with u

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

thats why i said its probably a mistake that means it will be taken care of
                            please know mystery shop was released just now 1 day and few hours ago so its probably something that will change in the future and i support r2 and there is nothing wrong in doing so and the earlier post wasn't a support post it was a clarification post that's why i said its a rip off meaning i am siding with u
                            im not trying to be mean with it just being released but im also not Naive that those prices had to be specifically changed from the Chinese server to what they are now. They are trying to take advantage of the new release and people willing to do and pay anything to get ahead of the rest of the sound minded individuals who would like to enjoy the game without having to sell our land and houses for it. This wasn't a simple OOPS one zero too many, this was on purpose.

Comment

having to sell our land and houses for it.
                              If its on purpose, they are on rough ride to western markets.. we tend to sue people for business practices that make people do such things here.

Comment

Working...
                              X