Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mystery shop - pushing the lines of stupidity.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Murdac View Post
    Has to be joke.

I think they should compromise, and make market out of vouchers and mystery shop balens, however mystery shop would always have DISCOUNTED items compared to normal shop by chance. Not this current rip off *edit*.
    No the market/auction house has to stay as it was with balens. That is the only way non cashers can get things cashers have. I.E. Socket rods. We get enough vouchers just by doing Void and getting the bonus boss area. Not to mention all the mystery chests and other ways to get vouchers.

Comment

Guys....

R2 already said the price of most equipment in the mystery shop is incorrect. They are fixing it in the upcoming patch on Tuesday

I'm amused they didnt take down the shop to fix it right away.

R2 has been pretty bad at communicating mistakes or errors, which are getting blown way out of proportion. 20000 for a ring is TRUE in the Chinese version, but their balens are worth less than ours.

R2 did say a few items in the mysteryshop was priced way to cheap ... if you can find them.

Comment

Mystery shop prices will be fixed in an upcoming patch.

Comment

The 48000 wasn't a joke or an exaggeration. Some one else in my guild saw one in there mystery shop as well. next time I see it i'll take a screen shot of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dalrath View Post
            The 48000 wasn't a joke or an exaggeration. Some one else in my guild saw one in there mystery shop as well. next time I see it i'll take a screen shot of it.
            Do you not read the post above you? The admin even stated they are flawed and be fixed next update.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
              Do you not read the post above you? The admin even stated they are flawed and be fixed next update.
              Yes I did read it, but I was replying to the post that said I was joking or exaggerating.

Comment

Working...
              X