X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You need over 9000 xD.

Comment

Originally posted by Zorich View Post
      I'm a L80 Crit Mage myself and I found that my Crit Rate topped out for WB Purposes at about 5,000, but for PvP Purposes, I need 7,000+ to overcome the Guardian Angel Astrals with any regularity.
      Is it a benefit for Mages to have crit ? as I have been told that we don't use it your help would be great thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Angel_Hawk View Post
        Is it a benefit for Mages to have crit ? as I have been told that we don't use it your help would be great thanks
        It helps heaps with your healing, since it can give you higher heals depending on your Matk and Determ level. But only thing that sucks about crit, it's not fully reliable, and most people these days are running around with Guardian angel astral, because they hate us
        Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Full crit rafine, v7 gem x5 and v6 x3, SE 44, sniper astro v8...
          In next gem event + engraving i will try break 7k crit, now 6.5k but 0 pdef gems^^

_________

Crit Mage 80v
          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
            It helps heaps with your healing, since it can give you higher heals depending on your Matk and Determ level. But only thing that sucks about crit, it's not fully reliable, and most people these days are running around with Guardian angel astral, because they hate us
            Crit healing chance with bl/resto is very low, maybe 6.5k crit is still not enuff but iris heal with crit 80% of time xd
            However crit resto save my as.s sometimes with 90k+ hp xd
            And personaly i dont care aBout ga coz pvp is not important, i dont build myself for 2h cw per month
            Last edited by miQQQs; 02-19-2014, 03:58 AM.

_________

Crit Mage 80v
            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

i am at 6919 crit with 125k br on archer and in spire yesterday my delphic only crit 1 out of 5 times yes u are hearing right delphic got extra 20% crit chance and 1 out of 5 crit wow thats really fail. I dont know what to do in this game to get better crit rate. Maybe was really unlucky yesterday but normaly my delphic 100% crit always in spire and then it fail 4 times in a row that make me really mad and i dont know why so bad rate.

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                Crit healing chance with bl/resto is very low, maybe 6.5k crit is still not enuff but iris heal with crit 80% of time xd
                However crit resto save my as.s sometimes with 90k+ hp xd
                And personaly i dont care aBout ga coz pvp is not important, i dont build myself for 2h cw per month
                PVP not important? lol at least 60% of game is only pvp (battleground, guildbattle, group arena, classwars) and crosserver guildbattles coming sometimes. to be honest i only play this game cause of the big pvp factor.

Comment

Originally posted by R226935530 View Post
                  PVP not important? lol at least 60% of game is only pvp (battleground, guildbattle, group arena, classwars) and crosserver guildbattles coming sometimes. to be honest i only play this game cause of the big pvp factor.
                  I have ld, i enter bg for 2 kills and cart/kill RO for fun.
                  Grup arena - 1k points and done, dont care aBout insignia
                  GB, i dont enjoy it that much coz of work, same with cw overall if i will care in future aBout some pvp - this will be cw, but not for now
                  Most of old players like me with ld And 70 set dont care aBout bg/ga...
                  And to this archer with rate problem...with 125k br your crit should be arOund 8k

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                  ~135k Br

_________

Comment

6642 crit, lv9 red sniper, x8 crit refines, x7 lv7 crit gems, x1 lv6 crit gem. lv35 soul engrave.

Comment

a general rule i've heard around is you want somewhere near 6% your BR in crit. if you have 100k Br then go for 6k crit. However this was said for archers i dont know if mages and knights need more.

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                        I have ld, i enter bg for 2 kills and cart/kill RO for fun.
                        Grup arena - 1k points and done, dont care aBout insignia
                        GB, i dont enjoy it that much coz of work, same with cw overall if i will care in future aBout some pvp - this will be cw, but not for now
                        Most of old players like me with ld And 70 set dont care aBout bg/ga...
                        And to this archer with rate problem...with 125k br your crit should be arOund 8k
                        well evryone should enjoy the part of the game he like for me its pvp and i play this game around 1 year now generally i only play multiplayer games cause of the pvp factor im not really pve fan.

to the 8k crit for 125k br i would not know anyone that have so much. I only got llvl 6 crit gems and lvl 43 soul engraving but 8k impossible i would need at least all gem lvl 7 and lvl 60 soul engraving or something but then i would be already alot higher br what would mean i need more then 8k crit. around 7k crit for my br already pretty high i know alot that only got around 6k crit with my br.

Comment

Alright please don't laugh your ***** off Remember, work in progress. Where are the biggest imbalances? How to solve?

By the way I have no block gems, that's all in refines.

Click image for larger version

Name:	70crit.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	135.7 KB
ID:	1681578
                          [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]
                          [60 Armor] [70 jewels] [60 rings]

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

ur hp really low with 67k should try get around 100k with lvl 70. For ur br ur other stats look ok, seem like u dont cash alot what is fine.

Comment

Originally posted by darrylch View Post
                              6642 crit, lv9 red sniper, x8 crit refines, x7 lv7 crit gems, x1 lv6 crit gem. lv35 soul engrave.
                              only level 35 soul engrave ?
                              IGN: AncientEvil
                              Server: EU-271+merged
                              Class: Archer
                              Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Originally posted by R226935530 View Post
                                well evryone should enjoy the part of the game he like for me its pvp and i play this game around 1 year now generally i only play multiplayer games cause of the pvp factor im not really pve fan.

to the 8k crit for 125k br i would not know anyone that have so much. I only got llvl 6 crit gems and lvl 43 soul engraving but 8k impossible i would need at least all gem lvl 7 and lvl 60 soul engraving or something but then i would be already alot higher br what would mean i need more then 8k crit. around 7k crit for my br already pretty high i know alot that only got around 6k crit with my br.
                                Friendly archer, mostly v7 crit gems, 47v se, 8700+ crit
                                Molochmage, i was try last time switch my pdef gems to hp, my crit rate turns down so i back to pdef gems and rate back to normtry to find your gold balance, spend some gold on convert gems...is worth itmy friend do it like that and rate from 50 % jump To 70%+

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                                ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Working...
                                X