How high does my Critical need to be?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How high does my Critical need to be?

This is a simple enough question and I could probably find out by trial and error but that would cost me a lot of gold converting and stuff.

I'm a level 70 mage running critical setup and a measly 93k BR.

I am currently at 4562 crit and I have no HP gems etcetera which means I'm squishy like a bug.

I run critical mainly for WB earnings.

How high does my critical rating need to be? Could I make do with 3k? Any opinions?
    [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]
    [60 Armor] [70 jewels] [60 rings]

Miracles Do Happen

I'm a L80 Crit Mage myself and I found that my Crit Rate topped out for WB Purposes at about 5,000, but for PvP Purposes, I need 7,000+ to overcome the Guardian Angel Astrals with any regularity.

Comment

3k critical for pvp have fun with that

Comment

I do well with 5k, but i would sugest 6k at least for pvp.

Comment

once i manage to hit my critical to 7100 but again the critical rate was 60 %
          I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
          and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Doing well with 6.6k crit. Right now is about 65-70% for me. Mage here btw, not archer.

Comment

might be more helpful if you tell us what's your matk, mdef, pdef, hp, current estimate of crit rate and plans for future progress.
              IGN: Athena
              Guild: Warriors
              Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
              Class: Archer
              Difficulty Level: Noob
              BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

6.5k crit with 124k brin pve 80% rate, in pvp ~60% , on wb 90%

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Well I am level 72 crit mage with 4850 crit points 107 k br in pvp aroud 50-60 % in PVE aroud 70% and in WB around 80 %.
                  Mage level 72 br 107k.

Comment

U guys mind to share where your crit comes from?

What im most wondering is if its in your refines besides from gems and astrals

Comment

I also suggest that you don't change all of your HP gems into crit ones. You can also turn MDF PDF and MATK into crit ones. How to do that just look at all mages with the same level plus - 2 levels from you and check their BR and compare it with you. IF you have high MDF on average than use one MDG gem to turn into crit one. IF you have high PDF than chose one PDF gem to turn into crit one. That way you will get more than 2000 HP back.
                      Mage level 72 br 107k.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitashki View Post
                        U guys mind to share where your crit comes from?

What im most wondering is if its in your refines besides from gems and astrals
                        it mainly relys on your soul engraving level and gems, item stat not affect much, 70L give ~130 crit, x 8 = 1100, Crit lvl 7 = 2016 (well crit 7 should be mainstream now), LD med 700, others all from crit gems
                        SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                        IGN: Kimwong
                        CLASS: Knight
                        PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                        BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                        Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Mitashki you need to have crit in your gear if possible.
                          Mage level 72 br 107k.

Comment

lvl 6 crit gems x 8, all refines crit, crit astral

5.5k crit here, i need a couple more refines, looking to hit at least 6.2k crit
                            Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

i converted my mdef gems into crit.. my crit is 7.6k .. i tink hp and pdef is important (for archer) so rather convert mdef since after convert my mdef still in the range of 20 to 21k

refining is 1 way..astral.. engraving & crit gem
                              NaNa

Class: Hentai Masta

Guild: MBC Server S4

I consider myself a crayon, I might not be your favorite color but one day you'll need me to complete your picture[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

Comment

Working...
                              X