X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• smartituampas
    replied
    additional info for loser mentality :
    when fighting to be the 1st in class war, he realized that he can't win unless he spent more $$$ and $$$ $$$, his play style is good, his build is good, already played for a long time and spent lots of $$$ too, but still can't win, so he decided to quit the game on the late december 2013 with various old reason, instead of trying hard and spent more $$$ to beat the other mage and starts trolling around.. he chickened out and ran away with his tail between his legs..
    by the way, who's that

Leave a comment:

• bakuryuuha
    replied
    Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
    I never got TOKNM Naked, o_O (have to do Normal Daily)
    waoo u guys must be super lucky
    Not really. The top players stripping down also makes doing tok nm easier for them rather than spend 30 - 40mins trying to clear all 5 levels. Not everyone has all day to spend doing such activities even if they want to filter out the number of ppl that can do it. Its just not worth the additional time you'll need to spend to clear it on top of having to buff up. But I supposed that's only possible in our region cause the top few players all happen to be from the same server...so even if they don't strip, they can clear it themselves since they're in the same guild n team all the time...

Leave a comment:

• bakuryuuha
    replied
    Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
    I do not think so... same level HS can still stun each other, for 2 rounds.
    Like in my case, when I was 59, and I am doing 59 bg (not a 64 bg), and I have already maxed my HS (which is level 10 for level 59), a lot of players still stun me for 2 rounds... That was on December-January, so this is not an very old patch.
    Actually I've fought alot of ppl with Lv 99 HS and we couldn't stun each other. The % chance of that happening is extremely low and even if it happens, its usually 1 turn. Its extremely rare to hit 2 or 3 turn stun. So nowadays I hardly bother to use that skill other than to annoy the noobs trying to stun my teammates.

Leave a comment:

• NecroDeath4
    replied
    [QUOTE=

Made top 100, 6 times out of 8 CW. Maybe I jinxed myself this month, I don't really care.[/QUOTE]

Aw i tried that and got into finals 0/8 >.<

Leave a comment:

• jamesbacmon
    replied
    I never got TOKNM Naked, o_O (have to do Normal Daily)
    waoo u guys must be super lucky

Leave a comment:

• Kingryan
    replied
    Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
    well...HS is something that has diminishing returns. If you play long enough, everyone will have lvl 99 HS except for the slow levelers and campers. Lv 99 HS users can't stun each other so it becomes a mostly useless skill.
    I do not think so... same level HS can still stun each other, for 2 rounds.
    Like in my case, when I was 59, and I am doing 59 bg (not a 64 bg), and I have already maxed my HS (which is level 10 for level 59), a lot of players still stun me for 2 rounds... That was on December-January, so this is not an very old patch.

Leave a comment:

• bakuryuuha
    replied
    well...HS is something that has diminishing returns. If you play long enough, everyone will have lvl 99 HS except for the slow levelers and campers. Lv 99 HS users can't stun each other so it becomes a mostly useless skill.

Leave a comment:

• Tranc3motion
    replied
    Originally posted by Atomslaya View Post
    I can understand people using HS even if a lot higher BR, to just not take any chances and end the battle with as little hp lost as possible.

Cause if you don't use HS, your hp can be whittled down little by little and you'll eventually lose, especially with the dryad system. This risk is minimized by just using HS whenever you can.
    Not everyone has unlimited HP. I save HP cause I don't want to pay for HP pot.

Leave a comment:

• Atomslaya
    replied
    I can understand people using HS even if a lot higher BR, to just not take any chances and end the battle with as little hp lost as possible.

Cause if you don't use HS, your hp can be whittled down little by little and you'll eventually lose, especially with the dryad system. This risk is minimized by just using HS whenever you can.

Leave a comment:

• Zeak42
    replied
    Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    It's okay not to do ToK Hard/NM, no?
    Or is it mandatory that you must do ToK Hard/NM everyday?
    Think of it this way. With how hard it is to get insignia the higher your level, and the fact that one Tower of Kings NM chest can give you 500 insignia. It becomes more and more nessecary to to Tower of kings NM whenever one can. This is for the sole purpose of gaining lv 70 or lv 80 legendary shards in a timely fashion.

Leave a comment:

• R21577189
    replied
    Originally posted by GrymReaper View Post
    I have to say it is amusing to see a 105-110k+ br use HS 3-4 times and still lose a battle
    It is normal to see 110k br in bg using hs 2 to 3 times against a 140k br, and losing.

Leave a comment:

• GrymReaper
    replied
    I have to say it is amusing to see a 105-110k+ br use HS 3-4 times and still lose a battle

Leave a comment:

• DannMassacre
    replied
    win or lose, I come back every day with a positive attitude to better myself. Maybe it's just an off day and maybe I'll have a string of them but I never let the hard work of others (cashers or not) go un-noticed. Good things come to those who wait.

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
    There's a flaw in the first point, you can never get strong enough for tok hard unless you turn into a big casher, tok's difficulty increases more than a player's BR does.
    For example.. you are not good enough to do tok hard, you try to get stronger.. you come back after a month of increasing your BR only to find out that tok hard has increased much more in difficulty.. only way to increase your BR to pass tok levels is to turn into a bigger casher than what you already are.
    It's okay not to do ToK Hard/NM, no?
    Or is it mandatory that you must do ToK Hard/NM everyday?

Leave a comment:

• kattuktk
    replied
    There's a flaw in the first point, you can never get strong enough for tok hard unless you turn into a big casher, tok's difficulty increases more than a player's BR does.
    For example.. you are not good enough to do tok hard, you try to get stronger.. you come back after a month of increasing your BR only to find out that tok hard has increased much more in difficulty.. only way to increase your BR to pass tok levels is to turn into a bigger casher than what you already are.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X