X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arlad
    replied
    With all of these whines, i can get rich selling cheese in wartune.

Leave a comment:

• WvilThor
    replied
    A winner will after being beaten repeatedly by bullying high cash players, sleep with the winners sister, gf, and/or mother, depending on her hotness ratio. Bwaahaahaahaa

Leave a comment:

• qphantom
    replied
    Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    3. After failing to make the finals for CW, a winner figures out that the way to get through is (in the current system) to lose the first 2-3 rounds and then win all the other rounds.
    bingo - especially with CW tomorrow

Leave a comment:

• R226935530
    replied
    Originally posted by ImSillPlain View Post
    Nice logic condor, i'm trully impressed while u usually just trolling around, but really, ur logic is very good, i agree with u, well no wonder u could make 2nd in CW lol.
    but still, about HS, when a lvl 49 VS lvl 50-is, and when 50-ish VS 60-ish, do they really need to do HS? what is that called if not cowardice? even though it's game system..
    i don't mind chaos / amnesia rune. but HS against a lower lvl? they already have lots more advantages.. lvl 50 has sylph, talent, higher skills, 1 more astrals, etc.. lvl 60 compared to 50, has better gear, higher skill lvl, higher talent (beside HS).. they don't really need to stun with sooo much advantages they already have..
    it's just.. sometime stun ruined the fun, balanced battle even with different lvl.. should've just enjoy the battle instead of just aiming for win with stun.. well just my opinion.. HS is legal anyway lol..
    yes or in bg someone with 30k more br and 5 lvl higher hs u each time for 3 round really nooblike its not crying or whining if u tell him he suck then.

Leave a comment:

• ImSillPlain
    replied
    Nice logic condor, i'm trully impressed while u usually just trolling around, but really, ur logic is very good, i agree with u, well no wonder u could make 2nd in CW lol.
    but still, about HS, when a lvl 49 VS lvl 50-is, and when 50-ish VS 60-ish, do they really need to do HS? what is that called if not cowardice? even though it's game system..
    i don't mind chaos / amnesia rune. but HS against a lower lvl? they already have lots more advantages.. lvl 50 has sylph, talent, higher skills, 1 more astrals, etc.. lvl 60 compared to 50, has better gear, higher skill lvl, higher talent (beside HS).. they don't really need to stun with sooo much advantages they already have..
    it's just.. sometime stun ruined the fun, balanced battle even with different lvl.. should've just enjoy the battle instead of just aiming for win with stun.. well just my opinion.. HS is legal anyway lol..

Leave a comment:

• MrPunkinHead
    replied
    Originally posted by ancev View Post
    On the contrary, I was mearly contributing to the OP.
    Ohhhh, snap.

Leave a comment:

• ancev
    replied
    Yes, it appears to have diverged from the opening post.
    On the contrary, I was mearly contributing to the OP.

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    I'm sorry, am I stealing yours?
    Yes, it appears to have diverged from the opening post.

Leave a comment:

• ancev
    replied
    You gotta start a new thread on this one, so you can gain some attention.
    I'm sorry, am I stealing yours?

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    How about quiter mentality: TALK A LOT AND DO NOTHING
    1. play the game for a year, invest big so you'll be on top.
    2. announce you quit in a thread where you explain how this game has ruined your life; say goodbye to everyone
    3. come back the next day to the forum like nothing happened; pretend like you're uninterested in the game but got bored of "real life" in less then 24h. make sure to change signature so everyone knows you are retired.
    4. start countless threads about others, trolling and making fun of them for still playing.
    5. teach newbies the ways of the game, because...well... you're still sort of a guru

I tried to limit myself to 5 points as well.
    You gotta start a new thread on this one, so you can gain some attention.

Leave a comment:

• ancev
    replied
    How about quiter mentality: TALK A LOT AND DO NOTHING
    1. play the game for a year, invest big so you'll be on top.
    2. announce you quit in a thread where you explain how this game has ruined your life; say goodbye to everyone
    3. come back the next day to the forum like nothing happened; pretend like you're uninterested in the game but got bored of "real life" in less then 24h. make sure to change signature so everyone knows you are retired.
    4. start countless threads about others, trolling and making fun of them for still playing.
    5. teach newbies the ways of the game, because...well... you're still sort of a guru

I tried to limit myself to 5 points as well.

Leave a comment:

• kattuktk
    replied
    Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
    Me, i never do ToK if ToK NM is not naked... I'd do NM or not do it at all. Hahaha

Do not do bg at all until you think you have strong defenses/sylph or high HS level

Lawyers knew that laws have loopholes which can be used to your advantage... A lot of business people use this knowledge to earn more money without having to disobey the law (example with this is paying lesser tax, which means more money on your side)...

So for me, unless Wartune fixes these loopholes, it is ok to take advantage of these loopholes.

A winner mentality would take advantage of these loopholes. The term "exploit" is biased... It depends on an individual's perspective...

We already see here that Wartune is slow (or dead) at fixing at those problems these players whine. If these whiners would instead stop whining, and go along with taking advantage of the loopholes, they would give a more powerful message (more powerful than whining) to Wartune that this problem needs to be fixed or they will be doomed. But since not all players are taking advantage of it, then they just leave it alone.

I fully agree with Condor's post.
    I always thought paying lesser tax meant disobeying the law

Leave a comment:

• mageheal50
    replied
    A player can be both. Since one is action, and the other is posts, it is very possible to do both. Even in WB, the top damagers still whine. Lag, late, missed WB, didnt crit, didnt get last hit, etc. At the end of the day, they still got the most gold/daru from WB. In those cases, he is both a winner and a whiner.

EDIT:
    Originally posted by Clin7eas7wood View Post
    .Once you taste the power of leeching there`s no coming back .
    QFT

EU players whine when their tok nm is geared. Oceanic/east/west doesnt whine when EU getting good sh i t from tok nm while their servers doesnt
    Last edited by mageheal50; 02-19-2014, 02:13 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Clin7eas7wood
    replied
    Well condor no mater how much you improve if you arent a big spender like top 4 you can forget about running tok nm.Its a cycle you improve they improve twice than you so tok nm will stay a dream/illusion for you.EU players are the biggest whiners zebq came back so they had for a while 3naked 1geared and came here starting the threads how unfair it was hahah it was rly hilarious.Once you taste the power of leeching there`s no coming back .

Leave a comment:

• Kingryan
    replied
    1. When ToK Hard/NM is geared, a winner will try to improve his own BR to beat it. If not, do ToK Normal until he is strong enough. Always looking for ways to improve his toon.
    Me, i never do ToK if ToK NM is not naked... I'd do NM or not do it at all. Hahaha

2. After being stunned repeatedly by HS and losing battles, a winner tries to figure out ways not to get stunned. This include slow leveling, or trying to level HS as much as possible. This also includes building defense or improving Sylphs.
    Do not do bg at all until you think you have strong defenses/sylph or high HS level

Originally posted by Zorich View Post
    Regardless of entry into CW Finals, will look down on those players known to exploit the system by taking early losses. Will do so quietly and continue to build BR and take every match in CW as an opportunity to win without using what they consider unsportsmanlike tactics.

Basically, they will attempt to counter potential "exploits" through in-game actions and forum posts - but will not partake of the "exploits" themselves. They will also attempt to create dialogue about poorly made mechanics within the game and suggest improvements.

Unfortunately these people are branded by many of the "Winning" mentality as "Whiners" because of the over-prevalence of the latter rubbing every nerve raw .
    Lawyers knew that laws have loopholes which can be used to your advantage... A lot of business people use this knowledge to earn more money without having to disobey the law (example with this is paying lesser tax, which means more money on your side)...

So for me, unless Wartune fixes these loopholes, it is ok to take advantage of these loopholes.

A winner mentality would take advantage of these loopholes. The term "exploit" is biased... It depends on an individual's perspective...

We already see here that Wartune is slow (or dead) at fixing at those problems these players whine. If these whiners would instead stop whining, and go along with taking advantage of the loopholes, they would give a more powerful message (more powerful than whining) to Wartune that this problem needs to be fixed or they will be doomed. But since not all players are taking advantage of it, then they just leave it alone.

I fully agree with Condor's post.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X