Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Philosophical Thought: Winner Mentality versus Whiner (Loser) Mentality

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    3. After failing to make the finals for CW, a winner figures out that the way to get through is (in the current system) to lose the first 2-3 rounds and then win all the other rounds.
    bingo - especially with CW tomorrow
    Wartune Tips and Guides:

Comment

A winner will after being beaten repeatedly by bullying high cash players, sleep with the winners sister, gf, and/or mother, depending on her hotness ratio. Bwaahaahaahaa

Comment

With all of these whines, i can get rich selling cheese in wartune.
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

There's a flaw in the first point, you can never get strong enough for tok hard unless you turn into a big casher, tok's difficulty increases more than a player's BR does.
          For example.. you are not good enough to do tok hard, you try to get stronger.. you come back after a month of increasing your BR only to find out that tok hard has increased much more in difficulty.. only way to increase your BR to pass tok levels is to turn into a bigger casher than what you already are.

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
            There's a flaw in the first point, you can never get strong enough for tok hard unless you turn into a big casher, tok's difficulty increases more than a player's BR does.
            For example.. you are not good enough to do tok hard, you try to get stronger.. you come back after a month of increasing your BR only to find out that tok hard has increased much more in difficulty.. only way to increase your BR to pass tok levels is to turn into a bigger casher than what you already are.
            It's okay not to do ToK Hard/NM, no?
            Or is it mandatory that you must do ToK Hard/NM everyday?
            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

win or lose, I come back every day with a positive attitude to better myself. Maybe it's just an off day and maybe I'll have a string of them but I never let the hard work of others (cashers or not) go un-noticed. Good things come to those who wait.
              Wartune S-402; NightBow; ZeroHour;
              DOWN WITH THE MACHINE

Comment

I have to say it is amusing to see a 105-110k+ br use HS 3-4 times and still lose a battle
                Death is only the Beginning :P

GrymReaper- 2.9 Mil BR

Comment

Originally posted by GrymReaper View Post
                  I have to say it is amusing to see a 105-110k+ br use HS 3-4 times and still lose a battle
                  It is normal to see 110k br in bg using hs 2 to 3 times against a 140k br, and losing.
                  Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                  Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                  Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                  One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                  In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                  One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                  One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                  In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                    It's okay not to do ToK Hard/NM, no?
                    Or is it mandatory that you must do ToK Hard/NM everyday?
                    Think of it this way. With how hard it is to get insignia the higher your level, and the fact that one Tower of Kings NM chest can give you 500 insignia. It becomes more and more nessecary to to Tower of kings NM whenever one can. This is for the sole purpose of gaining lv 70 or lv 80 legendary shards in a timely fashion.

Comment

I can understand people using HS even if a lot higher BR, to just not take any chances and end the battle with as little hp lost as possible.

Cause if you don't use HS, your hp can be whittled down little by little and you'll eventually lose, especially with the dryad system. This risk is minimized by just using HS whenever you can.

Comment

Originally posted by Atomslaya View Post
                        I can understand people using HS even if a lot higher BR, to just not take any chances and end the battle with as little hp lost as possible.

Cause if you don't use HS, your hp can be whittled down little by little and you'll eventually lose, especially with the dryad system. This risk is minimized by just using HS whenever you can.
                        Not everyone has unlimited HP. I save HP cause I don't want to pay for HP pot.

Comment

well...HS is something that has diminishing returns. If you play long enough, everyone will have lvl 99 HS except for the slow levelers and campers. Lv 99 HS users can't stun each other so it becomes a mostly useless skill.
                          IGN: Athena
                          Guild: Warriors
                          Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                          Class: Archer
                          Difficulty Level: Noob
                          BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                            well...HS is something that has diminishing returns. If you play long enough, everyone will have lvl 99 HS except for the slow levelers and campers. Lv 99 HS users can't stun each other so it becomes a mostly useless skill.
                            I do not think so... same level HS can still stun each other, for 2 rounds.
                            Like in my case, when I was 59, and I am doing 59 bg (not a 64 bg), and I have already maxed my HS (which is level 10 for level 59), a lot of players still stun me for 2 rounds... That was on December-January, so this is not an very old patch.

Comment

I never got TOKNM Naked, o_O (have to do Normal Daily)
                              waoo u guys must be super lucky
                              I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
                              and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

[QUOTE=

Made top 100, 6 times out of 8 CW. Maybe I jinxed myself this month, I don't really care.[/QUOTE]

Aw i tried that and got into finals 0/8 >.<
                                Non casher Psuedo-non casher Light Casher Medium Casher Heavy Casher God Casher
                                _______________^

Comment

Working...
                                X