Catacomb blitzing is bugged now!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Catacomb blitzing is bugged now!

Once a catacomb blitz is started the game bugs out and now it can't be finished after refreshing the page. I really don't understand why there is so many bugs after a maint.

Originally posted by R227015782 View Post
    Once a catacomb blitz is started the game bugs out and now it can't be finished after refreshing the page. I really don't understand why there is so many bugs after a maint.
    my server on miniclip down for 6hours now and they said it will take 2 hours....

Comment

o yeah it been since a long time. r2 has done nothing about it. you dont just have to refresh once you logoff too it stops or cancels

Comment

Well now I can't finish it. It didn't just stop. After refreshing it tells me the blitz is active and also there is no way to continue to finish it. I'm stuck.

Comment

and one more thing, if it has not stopped, it says that your blits is active with out the blitz screen lock, then ............. you wont get rewards for solo, never tried to test it on cata. dont want that to happen to cata

Comment

well u can try enter guild chamber 1st then reload/refresh maybe its work ^ ^

Comment

Working...
            X