Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Disable double reward from Guild Battles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disable double reward from Guild Battles

Hi GM & Admins,

Please relay this to the developers. Make it like TOA whereby you cannot get double exp if you join another guild for another round of TOA.

• There is a guild (oceanic server) that make a sub-guild and push it up to be top 8 every week.
    • Guild A (main guild & server top guild) can win all 3 rounds of Guild Battle. Guild B (sub guild) is push to top 8 by Guild A splitting up its members to join Guild B and raise its BR to go into top 8 every week.
    • During guild battle days, Guild A will attend their own guild battle and finish the match fast within 10 mins.
    • Following after their win, Guild A kick its members and let them join Guild B.
    • Those who join Guild B will get another round of rewards after winning the guild battle.

This is unfair to other players as they are manipulating the design of guild battle and by right, rewards should not be given two times if a player won in Guild A and join Guild B to win again and getting 2 times the reward of insignias/whips.

Please look into it and make those who had joined a guild battle and receive rewards, unable to get another round of rewards if they go other guilds' guild battle.
    Or make joining of guild not available during guild battle timeslot so that no one will move to another guild during guild battle timeslot.

Thank you! Please PM me if you need more information on how the guild do it and if you are GM or Admin, checking logs from server is easy to see how the guild pumps their BR to qualify for top 8 every week.
    Last edited by bingdog9; 02-19-2014, 10:08 AM.

Are you sure they're entering the second guild battle?

Comment

There is no double rewards for gb. You are mistaken.

Comment

You can only join guild battle once each day. Don't know how that's possible.

Comment

he says that the members are kicked from the main guild (guild A) after they finish gb and they quickly join guild B which is still playing gb in order to receive rewards, and yes it is possible. There should be taken measures about it so that people can't join other guilds in order to help or receive another set of rewards

Comment

Yes, I am sure. Some even used world chat to ask to be let into the guild because they are afraid that they might miss the 2nd GB. This guild is filled with whales and unlikely R2 will try to do anything to make the whales angry.

Make it like TOA aka Tree of Ancients..so that no one get 2 times exp for changing guilds and also don't allow them to join another guild during guild battle would be a good way to prevent this.
            Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 02-19-2014, 10:07 AM. Reason: Merge double post

Comment

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
              That s true when the core of a guild i was in split we went back to former guild and some of the members thought they still could take fast gb there as it was an easy match and then join us in the battle, well they were wrong it didn t let em join.
              So only possibility is that they have members just goin to the other battle but deff not join both GBs.
              Server kabam 39, Kong 9mage and knight

Memorium lvl67 120 k BRretired

草Yachiru鹿 lvl 49 90 k BR

Level camping is my way to go!! |

Comment

Originally posted by SilentSii View Post
                That s true when the core of a guild i was in split we went back to former guild and some of the members thought they still could take fast gb there as it was an easy match and then join us in the battle, well they were wrong it didn t let em join.
                So only possibility is that they have members just goin to the other battle but deff not join both GBs.
                Yep. There was a lot of drama on our server a while ago and there was that knight, really strong knight, who help a guild (not mine) defeat another guild, after (our guild battle was still going on), he came back in my guild and tried to get in our guild battle but he couldn't, he got a system message or something. I really think once you get 1 GB reward (battle is over), you can't join another guild battle.

Comment

Originally posted by Whispir View Post
                  Are you sure they're entering the second guild battle?
                  Originally posted by WarMC View Post
                  There is no double rewards for gb. You are mistaken.
                  Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
                  3 fail posts.

bingdog9. please make a ticket about this, wont be answered here in these subforums. You are just spreading an exploit

Comment

Originally posted by mageheal50 View Post
                    3 fail posts.

bingdog9. please make a ticket about this, wont be answered here in these subforums. You are just spreading an exploit
                    Exploit or not, this is for the Admins/GM to find out. I am just informing.

Are you a GM or Admin? mageheal50, if not, kthxbai.

Comment

Originally posted by bingdog9 View Post
                      Exploit or not, this is for the Admins/GM to find out. I am just informing.

Are you a GM or Admin? mageheal50, if not, kthxbai.
                      Neither am I, but I will say the same thing. Please file a ticket about it with any proof you have. Then the GMs can sort it out, exploit or not.
                      "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                      and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Originally posted by mageheal50 View Post
                        3 fail posts.

Most of your posts are fail, prove me wrong before saying stupid thing like that.

Comment

Working...
                        X