X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what's the better way to farm honor?

have you guys noticed it?

i mean basically is it better to just fight all the time and when you low go back and heal for 200, OR , just farm straight for crystals and turn in for honor? which one is the better way of getting the highest possible honors?
    Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

Comment

Originally posted by R2690214 View Post

i mean basically is it better to just fight all the time and when you low go back and heal for 200, OR , just farm straight for crystals and turn in for honor? which one is the better way of getting the highest possible honors?
      Limited experience since this is a brand new feature, but I think farming gives more honor. At least the round where I fought as little as possible netted me more honor than the one where I got caught in fights a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by R2690214 View Post

You get more personal honor for fighting and winning. But you get more team points for turning in resources.

And then to the DEVS: I think that you really need to figure a way to balance the teams better. Also I think that the level separation should be the same as the MP dungeons. I was noticing yesterday that a lot of fights turn out to be a Mike Tyson vs a 5 yr old situation. Sometimes you're mike, other times the 5 yr old. I can see this really upsetting a lot of players and ruining what is a very fun thing in my opinion. Thanks

Comment

they should reduce the amount of honor gained and increase the battlegrounds like twice a day or 3 times a day

Comment

With the way the honor rankings seem, I say they should increase honor gained. lol
            Wartune:
            Server: [S3]Worg Lair
            Name: Cashmere
            Guild: Kingdom

My
            My

Comment

Working...
            X