Amethyst Mine

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amethyst Mine

This is something I have been discussing with a few of my server mates the past couple of days. I haven't really found anyone who enjoys the amethyst mine more than having a 3rd world boss. So, I wanted to see how everyone else feels about it as well. I know the Amethyst Mine gives a mount and offers a few other rewards other than gold but in my opinion they are not easy enough to get unless you are there for the gold rush time and plunder your server mates for a total of 800 amethyst per day. Problem with this is the person plundering other people gains at the expense of others. So really it is a very unfair environment at its core. Please leave some thoughtful comments. My thoughts are that if no player wants this then why do we have it? I know people say r2 doesn't care but if that we're true they would want the world boss so people could at least spend balens boosting or reviving.

Edit: there was supposed to be a 3rd option for wanting the 3rd world boss back but I messed up somewhere. Just specify that in your reply if that is how you feel thanks
    Love the Mines!!!
    42.86%
    Mines need reforms
    57.14%
    Last edited by S0ulpuncH; 02-20-2014, 12:43 AM.

it was what it is....after you get the mount it's kinda boring and the rewards are just okay..but if i remember correctly when we went from 3 bosses to 2, they boosted the amount you received...so i dont wanna do 3 bosses to get the same amount as i know get with 2 bosses...im all about having to do less every day...i mean i dont get paid to play

Comment

I don't mind amethyst mine. unless you steal from others, it only takes 5 minutes to complete and the whips from the reward shop are good for when we have whip events. it also takes a long time to ugrade stables so every free whip I can get is welcome in my inventory, although it takes some times to get enough amethyst to exchange them for whips.. I am lucky that most people in my server don't steal amethyst from others too.

as for 3rd wb, I am fine with doing only two, although, the two we have are on the times I can play, it might be unfair for others who can do none now.
      Last edited by EIIenora; 02-20-2014, 02:03 AM.

Comment

mines are the best, 800 a day for the pros, and 120 per day for the noobs

Comment

its more of a chore now, and one a month we get picnic i.e. Class Wars. Recently completed just my 1st pcs lvl 70 Gear, and I am already sick of seeing the Uldra, and that other monster.
          Sarcasm Intended

Comment

Already got the mount, now I just do amethyst mine when no one's around for the mount whips.

Comment

Originally posted by mrbamman View Post
              it was what it is....after you get the mount it's kinda boring and the rewards are just okay..but if i remember correctly when we went from 3 bosses to 2, they boosted the amount you received...so i dont wanna do 3 bosses to get the same amount as i know get with 2 bosses...im all about having to do less every day...i mean i dont get paid to play
              Hmm I have not heard anything about the gold being increased from world boss. Is there anyone who can verify that?

Comment

Originally posted by S0ulpuncH View Post
                Hmm I have not heard anything about the gold being increased from world boss. Is there anyone who can verify that?
                i might be wrong. but if i'm not mistaken, we could only get 1 bonus from inbox if you were in top 10 damage in all 3 classes combined. and now, we are separated into our own class. Being top 10 is much easier. Also, we get 2 bonuses from inbox.
                Lv80 mage ╬ BR 276K (blessed) ╬ Lv60 PVE Legendary gear ╬ Lv70 Legendary ring set ╬ Lv80 Legendary jewel set ╬ uDrYUUlLEeM

Comment

Working...
                X