spire / tok

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spire / tok

hey im just wondering why we are not aloud to help other player in spire/tok after were done. Where is the problem if we dont get reward but help others grow faster?

Prolly coz both are chalenges to see how strong u and your team is

_________

Crit Mage 80v
    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
      Prolly coz both are chalenges to see how strong u and your team is
      No, it's because it would be too easy to exploit XP this way.
      IGN: AncientEvil
      Server: EU-271+merged
      Class: Archer
      Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

how u wanna exploit xp through helping others lol when u dont get reward.

Comment

its like with normal mp attempt u also can help others after ur finish that has nothing to do with exploit. U also can make a 2nd char lvl it to 70 and run lychs nm with it if ur main strong enough to get it geared. So where is the problem about tok and spire.

Comment

Originally posted by R226935530 View Post
            how u wanna exploit xp through helping others lol when u dont get reward.
            TOK has a level 38 minimum requirement. Imagine a level 38 character passing through TOK NM and level 15 Spire every day. Wouldn't that be imbalanced. The amount of alt chars for gold plundering would be through the roof.
            IGN: AncientEvil
            Server: EU-271+merged
            Class: Archer
            Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
              TOK has a level 38 minimum requirement. Imagine a level 38 character passing through TOK NM and level 15 Spire every day. Wouldn't that be imbalanced. The amount of alt chars for gold plundering would be through the roof.
              Agree and thats why is good like it is

_________

Crit Mage 80v
              ~135k Br

_________

Comment

The server I play in is half dead, with multiple toons/ accounts, its hardest thing to find a team for ToK and Spire, by now countless times I have done is with a team of 3 pps . Either, r2 should allow atleast 1 help attepmt, so people can do a run with thier team and help once else if needed, or bring in more players, a merger will be good.

Edit: there can be lvl or Br braket [ Cannot help a team with someone 15Lvl differance ]
                Last edited by R29296591; 02-20-2014, 02:29 AM.
                Sarcasm Intended

Comment

Originally posted by R29296591 View Post
                  The server I play in is half dead, with multiple toons/ accounts, its hardest thing to find a team for ToK and Spire, by now countless times I have done is with a team of 3 pps . Either, r2 should allow atleast 1 help attepmt, so people can do a run with thier team and help once else if needed, or bring in more players, a merger will be good.

Edit: there can be lvl or Br braket [ Cannot help a team with someone 15Lvl differance ]
                  yes thats excactly what im talking about. I would not event have time to spend on a second char and would be alot to boring for me lol. But at least 1 attempt extra to help other pepole.

Comment

Working...
                  X