Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sylph

What Sylph should I get for the long run? I'm a crit knight

there is not really one sylph that can cover all aspects of the game.

Comment

Doesn't matter whether you're an archer, a mage or (unfortunately for you) a knight, for long term only gaia is suitable for all the hard events in the upcoming patches

Comment

lmao at the unfortunately, Knights are getting better and better and latest when reaching lvl 80 and advanced skills are introduced he ll be best class.
        But yes if you can only focus on one sylph gaia might be a pretty good choice, if not the best.
        Server kabam 39, Kong 9mage and knight

Memorium lvl67 120 k BRretired

草Yachiru鹿 lvl 49 90 k BR

Level camping is my way to go!! |

Comment

did you really know about advance skills and did you compare knight with other 2 classes? as I knew, the advanced skills of mage and archer are far more better than knight.

I am lvl 80 knight br 128k played more than 1 year, let me tell you: playing knight is like playing nightmare mode dungeon.

Originally posted by SilentSii View Post
          lmao at the unfortunately, Knights are getting better and better and latest when reaching lvl 80 and advanced skills are introduced he ll be best class.
          But yes if you can only focus on one sylph gaia might be a pretty good choice, if not the best.

Monkey King [S3] US EAST
          Character Name: Ghang

Wartune [S67] US EAST
          Character Name: Halifax

Comment

Originally posted by Halifax View Post
            did you really know about advance skills and did you compare knight with other 2 classes? as I knew, the advanced skills of mage and archer are far more better than knight.

I am lvl 80 knight br 128k played more than 1 year, let me tell you: playing knight is like playing nightmare mode dungeon.
            Very true, advanced skills for knights are just hilarious, worst class ever

Comment

a second aoe that reduces targets buffs for 3 rounds, a strong atack with inbuild bleed and a DF effect on shadow thrasher, yes they becomming strong. Archers have the kinda weakest advanced skills imo, while mages are aswell pretty strong might aswell still be on paar with the knights.
              While I gotta agree most knights at same BR are easy task for my mage i ve met a few which i ve stand no chance against was all down to if they can kill troops fast enough or not, hence crit knights giving me quite some trouble.
              Could aswell be wrong but telling someone to unfortunately be a knight still seems too harsh to me, especially when seeing all the beasty knights out there.

草Yachiru鹿 lvl 49 90 k BR

Comment

Originally posted by SilentSii View Post
                a second aoe that reduces targets buffs for 3 rounds, a strong atack with inbuild bleed and a DF effect on shadow thrasher, yes they becomming strong. Archers have the kinda weakest advanced skills imo, while mages are aswell pretty strong might aswell still be on paar with the knights.
                While I gotta agree most knights at same BR are easy task for my mage i ve met a few which i ve stand no chance against was all down to if they can kill troops fast enough or not, hence crit knights giving me quite some trouble.
                Could aswell be wrong but telling someone to unfortunately be a knight still seems too harsh to me, especially when seeing all the beasty knights out there.
                I'm sure your just a lowbie knight, ST is hardly used in pvp bro, target's "buff" for 3 rounds?? are you **** kidding me?? mages and archers both have huge advantages over a knight, the bleed is quite pathetic, the 100 rage aoe which knights have is extremely weak, need I say more?? You see this game is alla bout power, the sharp strategic moves like bleed and debuffs aren't gonna win you matches, to win matches you need strong skills not a 160% aoe at 100 rage joke, mages and archers both get power aoe delphics while knights get the noob aoe delphic.
                Last edited by kattuktk; 02-20-2014, 09:48 AM.

Comment

archers only 'possible aoe' and it s not sure is a 128 % one talking about weak, yeah it s lower rage but well like knights are insane at building rage it s still viable.
                  A 25 % of atack bleed to call that pathetic , well ok guess that is another pov then mine. ST isn t used atm maybe it still won t be used as they got so much more.
                  ok all about power, well then i might be wrong but i thought knights always had the strongest delphic . once troops are dead, which shouldn t be before 50-100% damage boost fightin as knight a runed EDD at that point will melt most archers and mages.

草Yachiru鹿 lvl 49 90 k BR

Comment

you don't seem to understand the concept of skill bleed effects in wartune SilentSii. they are NOT like the bleeding runes that ignore defenses.
                    for instance 25% of attack bleed that is before defense are calculated which afterward account for really crappy damage.

IE. my archer has poison arrow, I have 40k patk poison arrow is a 64% of my patk dot(damage over time) yet it ticks for less then 2000 damage even lower on a knight with high pdef.

In theory skill bleeds could work but because their damage is reduced by defenses they literally have little place in wartune as of now.

Also on the archer aoe yes it may be 128% (base) mine is 134% 4/4 but you seem to forget that with a good archer it has a crazy high crit chance so you are looking at more like 200+% damage aoe because of crit.
                    Last edited by aramus614; 02-20-2014, 11:03 AM.

Comment

Examples of Damage over Turns
                      poison skills - doesnt ignore def - Consuming Flames, Poison Arrow
                      bleed deals - ignores def - Bloodd rune, Firestorm

Comment

Originally posted by aramus614 View Post
                        you don't seem to understand the concept of skill bleed effects in wartune SilentSii. they are NOT like the bleeding runes that ignore defenses.
                        for instance 25% of attack bleed that is before defense are calculated which afterward account for really crappy damage.

IE. my archer has poison arrow, I have 40k patk poison arrow is a 64% of my patk dot(damage over time) yet it ticks for less then 2000 damage even lower on a knight with high pdef.

In theory skill bleeds could work but because their damage is reduced by defenses they literally have little place in wartune as of now.

Also on the archer aoe yes it may be 128% (base) mine is 134% 4/4 but you seem to forget that with a good archer it has a crazy high crit chance so you are looking at more like 200+% damage aoe because of crit.

the bled on poison arrow is the 64% of dmg dealt same as will be ur new delphic now shut ur trap knights are op and will keep being op mages are op and will keep being op archer have a little advantage for the moment because there's no guardian system yet but as soon as they get that on we will be nerfed again so pls stop crying and play u 128k br pro knight#08
                        IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN YOU ARE QUITE BORED

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

haha, I can take out knights 10-20k br higher then me and I am an archer so I don't see knights as being OP in the least, where in my post was I crying at all? lol I was explaining to the person talking like knights are gonna turn into some sort of gods with bleeds and all. everyone who knows anything about the game knows that 90% of the bleed effects in the game suck. (Knight whirlwind talent for instance lol).

and for some reason you think I am a 128k br knight? I am actually a 137k br archer but you didn't exactly read my post or you would have deduced that at the very least I am an archer and not a knight.

Comment

So....................
                            What Sylph? -_-*

Comment

pfft...what does it matter if the class specific skill is good or not. What really matter is how much $$$ you spend. If you spend like Zebq, even if archers have the weakest skills, his dmg will slaughter knights like a hot knife cutting through butter. All these skills are still bottomline based on % of your dmg which is affected by many things that $$$ can directly influence. 160% aoe for a knight with 40k patk vs a 160% aoe for a knight with 130k patk is world's apart. Same goes for a 128% of archer with 45k patk vs an archer with 130k patk. I still find it funny that ppl would argue which class has better skills rather than which individual has better spending power which is what really makes the difference in power between one char to another. Spending aside, skills in controlling of each class do affect the outcome of the battle to some extent provided the 2 parties involved are close in strength rather than worlds apart.

That aside, best sylph for any class is still Gaia. It'll benefit you for majority of the events since almost all the events require you to have more dmg to kill mobs fast whether it be PVE or PVP.
                              IGN: Athena
                              Guild: Warriors
                              Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                              Class: Archer
                              Difficulty Level: Noob
                              BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Working...
                              X