No announcement yet.

Sylph

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He asked about what sylph is good for Knight, n u guys started fighting over who is better.
    For knight use gaja, n iris for Mpd. Let people say what ever they wanna. If U r Strong, you are a cashier, if u r weak, u r a noob. No one is happy over anything.
    Take the positive points only and keep moving forward.
    IGN: Kittylation
    Server: Miniclip
    Br: Never Fixed

Comment

Originally posted by Lazydazymugetsu View Post
      He asked about what sylph is good for Knight, n u guys started fighting over who is better.
      For knight use gaja, n iris for Mpd. Let people say what ever they wanna. If U r Strong, you are a cashier, if u r weak, u r a noob. No one is happy over anything.
      Take the positive points only and keep moving forward.
      actually it should be if you are strong, you cashed more than others. If u r weak, you did not cash enough XD (cause I'm sure if you spend enough balens even if you spend on the wrong thing, sooner or later you'll run out of wrong things to spend on and start spending on the right ones which will make you strong)
      IGN: Athena
      Guild: Warriors
      Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
      Class: Archer
      Difficulty Level: Noob
      BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

for now, as a crit knight, i'll go for either iris due to heal; gaia for mpd, bg, arena, if you need damage. I'm not a knight myself so take it as a grain of salt.
        amazon queen is only good against mage and strong AOE.
        don't have apollo, and had bad experience when using pan. so can't comment on those 2.
        Lv80 mage ╬ BR 276K (blessed) ╬ Lv60 PVE Legendary gear ╬ Lv70 Legendary ring set ╬ Lv80 Legendary jewel set ╬ uDrYUUlLEeM

Comment

I am an archer, but I read it doesnt matter (ot at least not a lot) if you are archer, mage, or knight. I am non-casher, so I will not be able to upgrade several sylphs...

In addition to Iris and Gaia, which third would be useful? Pan or Amazon? Even though I will be using only Iris and Gaia, you need 3 for sylph arena, right?

I will be level 50 tomorrow, and I am new to the game, so my apologies if I am asking something stupid...

Comment

Originally posted by JackMalloy View Post
            I am an archer, but I read it doesnt matter (ot at least not a lot) if you are archer, mage, or knight. I am non-casher, so I will not be able to upgrade several sylphs...

In addition to Iris and Gaia, which third would be useful? Pan or Amazon? Even though I will be using only Iris and Gaia, you need 3 for sylph arena, right?

I will be level 50 tomorrow, and I am new to the game, so my apologies if I am asking something stupid...
            amazon better than pan

Comment

Matk sylphs are good choice for most situations as knight/archer can be damaged a lot since low mdef and mages yes big mdef but still lower hp than those 2 classes(no 20% passive hp)

so better to counter 2 classes and be decent against mages,than to counter mages and be bad against knight/archer(patk sylphs don't even dmg knights)

Apollo would be best choice for most situations as Delphic hes high % dmg and its aoe(of course if u can afford apollo)and of course its not best for some situations gaia delph is matk with huge % dmg with delph but only 1 target(which Apollo can counter much since hes good resistance against all except dark and hes passive mdef boost)

Comment

Gaia Character Stat Boost

Similar to how iris gives your character +3% mdef/pdef, what does Gaia give?

Comment

Originally posted by Echo3 View Post
                  Similar to how iris gives your character +3% mdef/pdef, what does Gaia give?
                  +5% Attack (Magical and Physical)
                  "… Stupid people do stupid things.
                  Smart people outsmart each other.
                  Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
                  TheGuardingDark status: ██
                  senadbasic status: ██
                  oxykotton status: ██

Comment

My question: Where can I buy apollo?
                    not in any shop

Comment