Fantasy Wing Pack
    2014/2/24 - 2014/2/26 23:59
    Earth Elven Wings x1
    Price: 1395 Balens. Limit of 2 per day.

Divine Angel Wings x1
    Price: 1395 Balens. Limit of 2 per day.

Magic Pot
    2/22 - 2/23 23:59
    Use the Magic Pot to receive unique rewards!
    Spend 65 Balens to use the Magic Pot 1 time.
    Spend 650 Balens to use the Magic Pot 10 times.
    Spend 3250 Balens to use the Magic Pot 100 times.

Recharge Bonus
    2014/2/22 - 2014/2/23 23:59:59
    Recharge more than 500 Balens and be rewarded.
    For a limited time only, players who recharge more than 500 Balens in a single payment will receive a special gift pack which includes:
    100,000 Kyanite
    Mahra x5
    Sylph Sepulcrum x5
    Chocolate x3
    Magic Hammer x1
    Note: Each character may only redeem this reward once.

Valentine's Day - Special Tailor
    2014/2/24 - 2014/2/26 23:59:59

Synthesize your Clothing and Wings to the following levels and be rewarded.

Lvl. 3 Clothing: 150,000 Gold, Fashion Core x1, Mount Training Whip x10, Chocolate x1
    Lvl. 4 Clothing: 400,000 Gold, Fashion Core x2, Good Luck Charm x1, Chocolate x2
    Lvl. 5 Clothing: 800,000 Gold, 200,000 Daru, Fashion Core x2, Good Luck Charm x2, Chocolate x3

Lvl. 3 Wings: 600,000 Gold, Fallen Demon Wings x1, Chocolate x2
    Lvl. 4 Wings: 1,800,000 Gold, Bloody Demon Wings x1, Fashion Core x3, Good Luck Charm x3, Chocolate x3
    Lvl.5 Wings: 4,200,000 Gold, 50,000 Kyanite, Fashion Core x3, Dark Demon Wings x1, Good Luck Charm x5, Chocolate x5

no whips event?

Comment

and we have no magic pot on English servers, have we?
      server : Wartune S137
      class : Archer : since October 2013
      level : ->50
      br : 36,000
      spend so far : $30

Comment

Originally posted by Tourist_Teh View Post
        and we have no magic pot on English servers, have we?
        Huh? it's an event that comes once every few months, last time it had evil alpaca and some other stuff.

Originally posted by Mitashki View Post
        no whips event?
        Not posted yet, might come later this month

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
          Huh? it's an event that comes once every few months, last time it had evil alpaca and some other stuff.

Not posted yet, might come later this month
          People may hate you, but damn I like you when you give me reasons to keep watching forum ^^
          Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
          Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
          That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
            People may hate you, but damn I like you when you give me reasons to keep watching forum ^^
            You can read my blog also :P Joking ^^

Comment

You can read my blog also :P Joking ^^
              One question I have :
              You said those are the events that we get monthly, but you forgot to say one thing :P ( magic pot ) we don't get it monthly, last time I saw it I think it was more than 6 months ago.
              And whats with the magic hammer? If I know correctly, it has to do something with auction, my guess...we'll wait and see I think.
              Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
              That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

One question I have :
                You said those are the events that we get monthly, but you forgot to say one thing :P ( magic pot ) we don't get it monthly, last time I saw it I think it was more than 6 months ago.
                And whats with the magic hammer? If I know correctly, it has to do something with auction, my guess...we'll wait and see I think.
                Yep, I said magic pot comes every few months, not monthly.

Dunno about magic hammer, I think it's a free spin in magic pot

Comment

Yep, I said magic pot comes every few months, not monthly.

Dunno about magic hammer, I think it's a free spin in magic pot
                  Hmm, then I might have a reason to spin 10 times in the magic pot, depends what it has ofc else I'll keep my balens ^^.
                  Lets hope for some good stuff from the " magic " R2 pot ^^ lol, wondering to not see level 1/2 gems, else I'll say bye to it >.<!
                  Make a blog if you want, I'll gladly watch it daily to check the news

Comment

Hmm, then I might have a reason to spin 10 times in the magic pot, depends what it has ofc else I'll keep my balens ^^.
                    Lets hope for some good stuff from the " magic " R2 pot ^^ lol, wondering to not see level 1/2 gems, else I'll say bye to it >.<!
                    Make a blog if you want, I'll gladly watch it daily to check the news
                    The price for 100 spins is 50% cheaper than last time, so at least we have that.

Comment

Nice info.

Nothing on content of magic pot yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                        Nice info.

Nothing on content of magic pot yet?
                        Nope, only in around 25 hours, when it launches on Oceanic.

Comment

The price for 100 spins is 50% cheaper than last time, so at least we have that.
                          I'd prefer 1k for 10 spins but to have goodie goodie stuff ;3 rather than 500 for 10 spins and get level1/2 gems >.< ! ffs.
                          Keep posting the events, I like it :P

Comment

Hope it gets fixed with better items..
                            Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

magic hammer for whack-a-mouse -_-
                              ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

Comment

Working...
                              X