Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Level 60 Jewel equipment vs Level 70 Jewel equipment

Good evening, mates!
    I didn't find an older thread about this so ... here it goes: on Level 60 Jewel set says -10%crit reduced while on the 70 one is also mentioned not applied when battling players. If it's a mistake from wartune then i would go for 70 set but if not... i would rather keep the 60 set Jewel. Anyone know more about this stuff?

Best regards,
    paps

Isn't 60 and 70 PVE sets? Makes sense as they are used in pve....so probably crit red do not apply in pvp.
    As lvl 70 takes forever to make, I would take 60 pve anytime till then. Not many options there.
    Last edited by akisakura; 02-20-2014, 09:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by akisakura View Post
      Isn't 60 and 70 PVE sets? Makes sense as they are used in pve....so probably crit red do not apply in pvp.
      As lvl 70 takes forever to make, I would take 60 pve anytime till then. Not many options there.
      I'm not sure i understand what you mean... "crit red"? I was talking about if it's worth using or not using level 70 Jewel set, (until level 80's of course) supposing i got both level sets...

Comment

Originally posted by lorderc View Post
        Good evening, mates!
        I didn't find an older thread about this so ... here it goes: on Level 60 Jewel set says -10%crit reduced while on the 70 one is also mentioned not applied when battling players. If it's a mistake from wartune then i would go for 70 set but if not... i would rather keep the 60 set Jewel. Anyone know more about this stuff?

Best regards,
        paps
        Love for you to know that for you to get 80 set, you will need the level 70 sets legendary. So you will need to upgrade to them anyway.
        Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
          Love for you to know that for you to get 80 set, you will need the level 70 sets legendary. So you will need to upgrade to them anyway.
          I know that, even though...that's not the question.

Comment

Yeah, to get 80 you need 70. If you're already at a position or close to a position where you can get 70 jewels and get them legend at some point then definitely go for it. I still regret making 60 rings, such a waste when I would've been able to get 70 ones fast otherwise.

Comment

I know that, even though...that's not the question.
              Just don't see the point of asking the question, if you are going to get them anyway. This topic has been brought up before, and from what i saw while browsing them, it wasn't a mistake. 70 stuff helps in dungeons, below is everywhere.
              Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
                This topic has been brought up before, and from what i saw while browsing them, it wasn't a mistake. 70 stuff helps in dungeons, below is everywhere.
                So... this is what i wanted to hear You answered to my question now Can you please link me to the old thread?

Comment

So... this is what i wanted to hear You answered to my question now Can you please link me to the old thread?
                  This is one i can find without forums bugging on me xD

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....t=Level+jewels

Comment

Thank you all!

Comment

Just keep the legend 60 jewels if you are still doing bg at level 70. Maybe that would be a wise move.

Comment

Working...
                      X