no unlimited event ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no unlimited event ?

hi wartuners is there a unlimited mount whip or sc for this event can give chocolat?

and thx

SC was, and won't be another one.
    Whip, noone has any info yet, but don't put your hopes too much on it.
    Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
    Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
    That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

if no unlimited mount whip or sc we can't get anything maximum 60 chocolat (

Comment

Won't surprise me if they won't ever make unlimited events with event items.
        Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
        Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
        That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

there has been unli sc event.. but it didn't give chocolates.. -.-

Comment

honestly I think it's a pattern. When i first joined there were unlimited events and then they went away for a couple months then they came back again. I think they might go awya for a couple months and return just like before. we have to just wait and see

Comment

Originally posted by kinglev View Post
              honestly I think it's a pattern. When i first joined there were unlimited events and then they went away for a couple months then they came back again. I think they might go awya for a couple months and return just like before. we have to just wait and see
              yea, but when we didnt have the sc event, we did have cosume 500sc a day event, this time we didnt even have that.

Comment

No unlimited events so far, that sucked since i saved 250+ mount whips. And the only unlimited event was from the soul crystal but it didn't even give out chocolate D:
                S404 Jade River
                Wiseman
                Founder of Fairy Tail
                View My Blog:

We Don't Give Up Until the Bitter End. That's What It Means to Be in Fairy Tail

Comment

most likely there will be unlimited events but they won't give out event pieces as part of the rewards. Too many cashers on proficient city complained about it so they removed the event pieces. Non-cashers will just have to suck thumb and grind on without any hope of getting free mounts. Proficient City is the publisher that leases the license to run WT to R2Games as well as the one who makes the events we are now playing...so any changes that affect them will 99% affect us since R2Games gets the content from them....in fact its even on the loading screen to promote Proficient City....
                  IGN: Athena
                  Guild: Warriors
                  Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                  Class: Archer
                  Difficulty Level: Noob
                  BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

i have heard from sources that the whip event will be on the 24th, (but this not been confirmed) and also not sure if they will give us chocolate

i also hope they do as i have around 3k whips saved up for selpcrums

Retired
                    Character - Scotty
                    Server - S94 Galbury Hold
                    Class - Archer
                    Battle Rating -32XXXX BR When Quit

Comment

3k whip, srsly ?

Comment

Originally posted by Vicky292 View Post
                        3k whip, srsly ?
                        sc's event was kind to me this month and had a few before that

Retired
                        Character - Scotty
                        Server - S94 Galbury Hold
                        Class - Archer
                        Battle Rating -32XXXX BR When Quit

Comment

Ohh I see, you got them with the SC event. I didnt dumped my SC's in this month... no event reward sucks anywai I hope you wil lbe lucky with the Whips

Comment

i have 1400 whips ready for whips event and get lv 3 stable T_T just waiting the event, if it give chocolate good if it does not good too
                            Game : Wartune
                            Name: Xias
                            Server: Kabam 21 (merged with 18)
                            Guild: Redemption
                            Class: Knight
                            BR: 120.493 with bless and my stronger sylph (lv 74)
                            Casher: not ATM (some day xD )
                            Sylph. blue iris 5 stars 19.150 BR
                            Playing since 28/04/2013

Comment

Whip event will be in between from 24th -28th Feb so stay tight ! No more question.
                              I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
                              and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Working...
                              X