magic pot.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• magic pot.

i wanted to ask this under the activety post but it is closed so. here it is
    in the active the game master emma describes as a chance to get a rare mount, but game master tartarus in his description doesnt mention of any mount at all and further more in his 3rd line he says, the pictures are the best 5 item and of those pictures non is a mount. i am confused should i do magic pot or save balens
    heres the link http://forum.r2games.com/showthread.php?103657 Click image for larger version

Name:	emma.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	185.3 KB
ID:	1745780
    Click image for larger version

Name:	tar.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	228.1 KB
ID:	1745781

I have no idea, but I've asked Tartarus to have a look at your thread.
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

hi there is a bug with the magic pot, all the gold , kyanite and daru collected are trapped in inventory, they cannot be used.
      Also magic pot cost 3250 balens for 50 times not 100 times as stated....
      S204 royal basin (Oceanic Server)
      IGN : Neggy

Comment

Originally posted by R211971187 View Post
        hi there is a bug with the magic pot, all the gold , kyanite and daru collected are trapped in inventory, they cannot be used.
        Also magic pot cost 3250 balens for 50 times not 100 times as stated....
        The GMs are aware of it being bugged, but still: please file a ticket as soon as possible
        "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

To mutch **** itmes inside of this magic pot spend $4000 last time for try get Evil Alpacha and i dont get it and was more wortfull itmes in last one.

This one its just to expensive to many itmes and 99% of them its not even worth 69 balens.

I have learn me frome last magic pot so am will pass this one buy max 10 x for get some daru or gold
          Character - Taggen
          Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
          Class - Archer
          Battle Rating -2.4M BR
          Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
          Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
            To mutch **** itmes inside of this magic pot spend $4000 last time for try get Evil Alpacha and i dont get it and was more wortfull itmes in last one.

This one its just to expensive to many itmes and 99% of them its not even worth 69 balens.

I have learn me frome last magic pot so am will pass this one buy max 10 x for get some daru or gold
            I'm starting to think you're literally full of **** recently.
            4000$ spent on magic pot, 7000$ spent on apollo, stop making up these numbers.

Comment

Knowing the odds, there will be AT LEAST one person to get the wings for some petty change. GG $500 spenders. lolol

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                Knowing the odds, there will be AT LEAST one person to get the wings for some petty change. GG $500 spenders. lolol
                They didn't spend the 500$ on the wings themselves, now people will, even 1$ for the wings is more than what those who got them in the pays to consume spent for them.
                Last edited by winlord; 02-20-2014, 11:29 AM.

Comment

When did they release it that they close it due to bugs.I havent seen it mb in oceanic think they get things first cuz of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Clin7eas7wood View Post
                    When did they release it that they close it due to bugs.I havent seen it mb in oceanic think they get things first cuz of the time.
                    They released it after tree reset, and had to remove it for 24 hours (Esmee) to fix the bugs. Because the gold/daru/kya rewards go into inventory and you aren't able to use them. So for now, no magic pot event.
                    Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Glad I didnt use any balens.
                      Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

if you notice R2emma re-edited the post and removed the line that state that we will get a mount
                        R2 staff has the option to show not have the option of edit show at bottom of post.

Comment

Originally posted by AkumaDeDiablo View Post
                          if you notice R2emma re-edited the post and removed the line that state that we will get a mount
                          R2 staff has the option to show not have the option of edit show at bottom of post.
                          She posted it from last years one when we had evil alpaca available, just a bad edit job lol
                          Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

it has been stopped because of the bug.. havent even tried it yet.. any estimated time f its comeback?

Comment

magical scam pot + bugs! can it get any better?

Comment

Working...
                              X