magic pot.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AkumaDeDiablo View Post
    if you notice R2emma re-edited the post and removed the line that state that we will get a mount
    R2 staff has the option to show not have the option of edit show at bottom of post.
    omg this is the first time r2 g m have acted soo fast and edited. never before have i seen like this

Comment

i have a bad feeling , that g m tartarus might be in trouble with emma, cause he tried to explain the prizes generally r2 doest explain like this eg. the first rune event, the first refinement event etc

Comment

i am slightly surprised with 7roads here, i really excepted the dark sylph to be top prise, and as maybe 4-5 people got the evil alpaca on my server which was pretty active at the time, they could of made some money here

Retired
        Character - Scotty
        Server - S94 Galbury Hold
        Class - Archer
        Battle Rating -32XXXX BR When Quit

Comment

Can you use locked/bound balens on the pot, or only normal balens?

Comment

Originally posted by Echo3 View Post
            Can you use locked/bound balens on the pot, or only normal balens?
            As stated in picture, you can only use Normal Balens, not bound balens.
            Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

This is a game full of disappointment whenever new things implemented . Speechless

Comment

Working...
              X