Really ?????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really ?????

Circuit quests : first of all only useful if you in dire need of SCs, other than that : TOTAL waste of time !!!!
    I've seen quests asking ppl to purchase things with CTs and Insigs ( to bigger players no big deal but for smaller players pretty expensive, they need them to grow ) But this one is cutting the cake with a double-bladed axe !!!!
    I mean com'on .....2,5 M gold i need to throw away only to get some crappy things when all quests are done ??
    R2...one advice : keep it real , this is just plain stupid .
    Attached Files

you know what they say, stupidity cant be cured :|

Comment

why someone still can play? others even can't login???!!

NO FAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Monkey King [S3] US EAST
      Character Name: Ghang

Wartune [S67] US EAST
      Character Name: Halifax

Comment

Totally agree , although i think it has taken epedemic proportions at R2 office

@ Halifax : Don't know what server you are on but i haven't had any server probs all day , apart from the usual lag .

Comment

thats not so bad. my guildmate got 2 weeks in a row to quest to buy underworld steed

Comment

Stuck getting mystic hat, forget that!
            S404 Jade River
            Wiseman
            Founder of Fairy Tail
            View My Blog:

We Don't Give Up Until the Bitter End. That's What It Means to Be in Fairy Tail

Comment

I'm on 9th quest and got stuck with getting lvl. 70 epic shard. Ain't gonna waste tokens to do that lame quest.
              And yes, cquests are a bad joke.

Comment

Is their way to "force"you to complete mission by using a imperial scroll. Marketing strategy. Bad marketing strategy. Even chain quests are a lottery in this game as you never know what you get. At lvl 53 I was sent to do Samsara. RLY?! Even If I wanted I could not do it as map is locked for me.
                I should have filled a ticket and reported as a bug? Or maybe is not a bug but another "marketing strategy". Either way, I didn't bothered. Alot of bugs in this game are becoming actually a feature. If bugs brings money to the table it wont be fixed anyway.

At least if they would make the item remain in your bag after you handle the quest. That might be worth the trouble but like this....with the item being removed, neah.

"Being stupid is like being dead. The pain is felt just by the ones around you"
                Last edited by akisakura; 02-21-2014, 02:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zuid1 View Post
                  Circuit quests : first of all only useful if you in dire need of SCs, other than that : TOTAL waste of time !!!!
                  I've seen quests asking ppl to purchase things with CTs and Insigs ( to bigger players no big deal but for smaller players pretty expensive, they need them to grow ) But this one is cutting the cake with a double-bladed axe !!!!
                  I mean com'on .....2,5 M gold i need to throw away only to get some crappy things when all quests are done ??

one shard .... do you have the steed already? other than that watch a video or take some survey or something and skip it
                  Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by Zuid1 View Post

I played only few circuit quests since it started. And I quit. I really do not understand why do you play it. Reword is not worth it.
                    Name: Amarilis
                    Guild: Fire&Blood
                    Server: S37 The Bloodlands
                    Class: Knight LVL 63
                    BR: 80k

Comment

Working...
                    X