X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anallia
    started a topic Sell our items to other players

Sell our items to other players

Hey GMs, you should consider on making something that would let us sell our stuff to other players. What's the point of making a market for Balens???
    We need a market where we can TRADE things with other players. Please consider this.

• Anallia
    replied
    Originally posted by ciroth View Post
    *headdesk*

It's on its way. Just chill and throw them in your guild's storage space until later.
    lol, I guess that we are just a little impatient for this feature to arrive.

Leave a comment:

• Anallia
    replied
    Originally posted by peterlim1978 View Post
    Hi Anallia, you are right! i am thinking they can use market to sell our stuff to other player. if not why the item have bound and unbound for what use...

hope this help..

Booboo
    Thank you for agreeing with me. Let's hope this market comes out soon.

Leave a comment:

• Anallia
    replied
    Originally posted by Tazzadar View Post
    I don't accept immaturity against me, 'but I do accept I am rude to you, yes I am.
    I never said you were immature Tazzadar. I said that your comment was immature. I never directly said that you were immature. And being rude is not something you should be proud of but who am I to judge. Good luck with your future. You're going to need it.

Leave a comment:

• Tazzadar
    replied
    Originally posted by Anallia View Post
    My childish idea? Excuse me? So you think your all that huh. This is my thread and you are supposed to make helpful comments. Not immature and rude ones. Don't you know the word manners? Dont start with me. If you want the game better, this isn't really a childish idea. It can help and it's only a SUGGESTION.
    I don't accept immaturity against me, 'but I do accept I am rude to you, yes I am.

Leave a comment:

• ciroth
    replied
    Originally posted by peterlim1978 View Post
    Hi Anallia, you are right! i am thinking they can use market to sell our stuff to other player. if not why the item have bound and unbound for what use...

hope this help..

Booboo
    *headdesk*

It's on its way. Just chill and throw them in your guild's storage space until later.

Leave a comment:

• peterlim1978
    replied

hope this help..

Booboo

Leave a comment:

• Anallia
    replied
    I'm sorry. Thank you for your information though. I apperciate it

Leave a comment:

• ciroth
    replied
    Thank you for telling me that but you didn't need to say it so rudely. I am just asking something and you act like it is offensive.
    There is about 3-4 threads of the same topic that pops up per day , I'm starting to have no sympathy to those who don't bother to search. :|

Leave a comment:

• Anallia
    replied
    Originally posted by ciroth View Post
    First of all you didn't bother to read what the market does.

Currently the Market is not open
    BUT WAIT, WHY IS IT I CAN USE IT?

That is a 2nd feature of the market. The Mystery Shop. They have not implemented the main function of the Market place, to sell your items to other players, yet.
    Thank you for telling me that but you didn't need to say it so rudely. I am just asking something and you act like it is offensive.

Leave a comment:

• ciroth
    replied
    My childish idea? Excuse me? So you think your all that huh. This is my thread and you are supposed to make helpful comments. Not immature and rude ones. Don't you know the word manners? Dont start with me. If you want the game better, this isn't really a childish idea. It can help and it's only a SUGGESTION.
    First of all you didn't bother to read what the market does.

Currently the Market is not open
    BUT WAIT, WHY IS IT I CAN USE IT?

That is a 2nd feature of the market. The Mystery Shop. They have not implemented the main function of the Market place, to sell your items to other players, yet.

Leave a comment:

• Anallia
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Tazzadar
    replied
    I think you are in the wrong section? Maybe this is your feedbacks... 'and together along with your childish idea.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X