No announcement yet.

Class Wars February 20th Preliminary Scores

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got 3500, beat a guy with leg apollo and huge HP(close to 175k) thanks to my sylph ^_^

Comment

3480p, i'm in.
      Server: 110 Providence
      Class: Knight
      Guild: Phoenix
      Nickname: Belhor
      Level: 80
      Battle rating: 190588

Comment

this cw sucks *** lose 2 fights cause of reflect is just retarded and what are the rules on killing someone then him reflecting me and me dying ? who wins ?

Comment

3600 points. Only used my sylph on last fight.

Comment

Originally posted by care90 View Post
            this cw sucks *** lose 2 fights cause of reflect is just retarded and what are the rules on killing someone then him reflecting me and me dying ? who wins ?
            Damage deflection happens first then remaining damage is caused to opponent. So technically you died first and hence u lost.

Comment

how can dmg deflection happen first, deflection cant happen if he doesnt get hit lol stupid game.

thats like saying a car hits me and my legs break 2 seconds before the car actually hits me

Comment

Originally posted by care90 View Post
                how can dmg deflection happen first, deflection cant happen if he doesnt get hit lol stupid game.

thats like saying a car hits me and my legs break 2 seconds before the car actually hits me
                that's the logic of this game LOL
                Lv80 mage ╬ BR 276K (blessed) ╬ Lv60 PVE Legendary gear ╬ Lv70 Legendary ring set ╬ Lv80 Legendary jewel set ╬ uDrYUUlLEeM

Comment

Originally posted by Drag0nsFire View Post
                  Damage deflection happens first then remaining damage is caused to opponent. So technically you died first and hence u lost.
                  Not quite.

Player A attacks player B deals 1560000kkk damage killing him. Player B's deflection procs @50% deals 75k kills player A.

Winner = highest BR.

@topic

3590pts rank 64

Comment

Originally posted by Clin7eas7wood View Post
                    You are not thinking that you would of beat him even with earlier awakening .
                    You never know. 3 CW ago I nearly beat onimad cause he awaken sylph late. But i made mistake in using another skill b4 delphic if not i'd have won him. Besides I was pretty lucky in the fight against Zebq. I deflected about 4 of his hits and one of the deflection was a 50k deflection while i only took 40k dmg. I have slightly less hp than him only (I had 200k hp when I was on my purple gaia n buffed up) so the amt of dmg we did to each other was roughly even with all the deflection dmg he took. At the point in time I died, he probably had around 70 - 80k hp only. So if I had awaken earlier I'd have been able to delphic him for that much dmg with my gaia. If this was before he quit, then the fight wouldn't have been that close. But since his char has been sleeping for half a yr, alot of us caught up pretty close to him already. So having a close match isn't that surprising. The only surprise was that Onimad didn't join the preliminaries as I usually fight against him in the prelims if he had joined even if zebq was there. But since he wasn't there, I got to fight zebq in cw for the first time since he created that char.
                    IGN: Athena
                    Guild: Warriors
                    Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                    Class: Archer
                    Difficulty Level: Noob
                    BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

3710 points, attended all my fights fully dressed ^^
                      Blizzarea
                      S147
                      Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

4k points, but I got really lucky when salata's gaia delph hit my troops instead of me
                        I am the Caveman.

s308 Fellspire

Comment

Working...
                        X