Class Wars = Sylph Wars

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R221689278 View Post
    well this is total destruction of fun in game. Class wars have become sylph wars, all u have to do is to survive long enouth till u can use ur sylphs (gaia) delphic. I am 75, 125k br (at CW) knight and at the last rounds i have been mached against 66 lvl from my server, he used green Gaia and my self purple Iris, he survived long enouth and hit me for 145k crit dmg, no one can survive that. Well my opinion is that if we cant use Holy Seal as this is would be disadvantage in CW then sylphs should be removed as well.
    Sylph has been out since November.

Why did you raise up this issue only now?
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

is a chance, not a certain thing so let it be for now

Comment

well this is total destruction of fun in game. Class wars have become sylph wars, all u have to do is to survive long enouth till u can use ur sylphs (gaia) delphic. I am 75, 125k br (at CW) knight and at the last rounds i have been mached against 66 lvl from my server, he used green Gaia and my self purple Iris, he survived long enouth and hit me for 145k crit dmg, no one can survive that. Well my opinion is that if we cant use Holy Seal as this is would be disadvantage in CW then sylphs should be removed as well.
        Just get yourself a Gaia. It's that simple.

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
          Actually Gaia's passive stacks up REALLY quickly in PvP, I don't kill the templars intentionally till I wake up my Gaia, it stacks beautifully, also in GA it can max out in just 2 rounds
          try group arena. solo arena with gaia is boring. I don't need to awaken sylph to kill anyone in solo arena =_=" My 10 stacks is from group arena in case you missed my post. More than half the time I'm fighting 1 on 3 =P only tough fights I had was either against onimad's team or top kong players. Other teams just not strong enough for now to take me out that I can have the luxury of picking 2 noob teammates to help out in arena to win lots of insigs for them for now. Until the others start cashing more....
          IGN: Athena
          Guild: Warriors
          Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
          Class: Archer
          Difficulty Level: Noob
          BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
            Sylph has been out since November.

Why did you raise up this issue only now?
            becouse Apollo Iris and Pan has reasonable damage.

Comment

becouse Apollo Iris and Pan has reasonable damage.
              Your thread and your reasoning... You're a gone case.

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                try group arena. solo arena with gaia is boring. I don't need to awaken sylph to kill anyone in solo arena =_=" My 10 stacks is from group arena in case you missed my post. More than half the time I'm fighting 1 on 3 =P only tough fights I had was either against onimad's team or top kong players. Other teams just not strong enough for now to take me out that I can have the luxury of picking 2 noob teammates to help out in arena to win lots of insigs for them for now. Until the others start cashing more....
                What? Isn't that what I said? that it stacks really nicely in group arena, we face same strength teams a lot and it stacks to 4 almost immediately and stacks to 10 if you give it a couple rounds

Comment

Originally posted by darrylch View Post
                  Your thread and your reasoning... You're a gone case.
                  Not really, I agree with him, unless it's a purple apollo from a huge casher, it doesn't do much damage in CW to knights, a blue apollo coming from a medium player takes out a lot of life yes but not too much, it's not a one handed game changer, you still have a chance after that, while even a one star blue gaia coming from a medium knight can OHKO knights, that's what is unfair. Anyways they released the guardian system just to eliminate this error(Source, CN website ) so I guess they knew that they screwd up

Comment

Ill just say this about the poll in this thread, it is very skewed and the biasness of the poll tester shows greatly in the options. The removed option is of course negative connotation. The "Im fine with being hit above my max hp in one hit" option shows biasness because it implies a negative connotaiton to anyone who would likely choose it. The last option of should be fixed, sounds a bit neutral, but over all the three options make this poll skewed to a negative outcome. The original post being a flaming post only goes to further prove the biasness in the poll.

That being said, if you take a look into detail about the sylphs you would see that iris has a natrual -85 resistance to electric. What this means is that a gaia will naturally do more damage against an iris. Likewise, Gaia has a -85 resistance to wind (pan), pan has -85 resistance to fire (amazon queen), and amazon queen has -85 resistance to water(iris) thus completing the circle. Since Gaia's delphonic uses electric and magic damage, it is only natural that if your mdef is low and you are in iris form that you would sustain alot more damage
                    Last edited by Zeak42; 02-22-2014, 02:16 PM.

Comment

i dont really know if this resistance thing works as a percentage reduction. I saw AQ one hit another AQ.

Comment

Adapt with the times its 2014 now. Sounds like to me u need to concentrate more on your mdef and lose some atk.. People got to dependent on using that Iris for that big heal to keep them in the fight let me ask you this how many times did you win when you had lower br cuz of that Iris before AQ and Gaia? The times be-a-changing.

Comment

My mage survived the gaja delph at +50% time..he diddnt crit XD, was a blue gaja too..no idea what lvl...he diddnt survive the delph from my AQ though :P

But maybe it shouldnt be called classwars anymore?? as the slyphs make us hybrids now..archer transforms into mage (iris)...etc
                          Last edited by Pickapath; 02-22-2014, 10:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
                            What? Isn't that what I said? that it stacks really nicely in group arena, we face same strength teams a lot and it stacks to 4 almost immediately and stacks to 10 if you give it a couple rounds
                            really? I was under the impression there is no troops in group arena. Did they change it to allow troops now?? anyway in group arena most of the time I'm fighting 1 against 3 =P so its not hard for me to stack up on unstable voltage. Maybe next time I'll remember to take a screen shot XD
                            IGN: Athena
                            Guild: Warriors
                            Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                            Class: Archer
                            Difficulty Level: Noob
                            BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                              Not that long for me. It was just at the start of 1min + into battle. I had noob teammates and was fighting 1 vs 3 since 30s into the fight...I awakened way b4 the 1min mark so with 3 ppl hitting me, it was easy to get the 10 stacks of unstable voltage.
                              le me cough ( ********)

Comment

You need another option in your poll:

Sylphs should be Fixed (Remove 1000% Awakening)

With that gone the only time we'll be seeing sylphs is in MPD's and really long fights ... and if the fights going on that long, might as well end it big and get it over with.
                                Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

Retired, but still lurking forums.

Comment

Working...
                                X