Class Wars = Sylph Wars

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Class Wars = Sylph Wars

well this is total destruction of fun in game. Class wars have become sylph wars, all u have to do is to survive long enouth till u can use ur sylphs (gaia) delphic. I am 75, 125k br (at CW) knight and at the last rounds i have been mached against 66 lvl from my server, he used green Gaia and my self purple Iris, he survived long enouth and hit me for 145k crit dmg, no one can survive that. Well my opinion is that if we cant use Holy Seal as this is would be disadvantage in CW then sylphs should be removed as well.
    Sylphs should be removed from CW
    49.33%
    Im fine with being hit above my max hp in one hit
    32.00%
    Sylphs should be fixed (reduced dmg)
    18.67%
    Last edited by R221689278; 02-20-2014, 08:28 PM.

i had fun using my gaia as an archer, just need to evolve with the times

Comment

yeah but it fells funy when 43k br lower same class player kills u in one hit, that is just something stupid.

Comment

im 110k archer... and i turned gaia delph crits into 20k hits from people my br after 50% mark... its not hard to predict everyone is going to run gaia and that you should have plan to counter it

also they add personal elemental resist in future patches to fix this more

Comment

Originally posted by dukec2 View Post
          im 110k archer... and i turned gaia delph crits into 20k hits from people my br after 50% mark... its not hard to predict everyone is going to run gaia and that you should have plan to counter it

also they add personal elemental resist in future patches to fix this more
          i would like to know how u reduced dmg to 20k, or u not speaking about delphic?

Comment

i am speaking of delph, and my strat is my own. gaia isn't hard to counter if you try (for archers anyways)

Comment

ye with guardian rune + incendinary shot can counter gaia pretty good.

Comment

actually most times on my gaia I don't even need the delphic to do more dmg than opponents max hp...many of gaia's skills can already do alot of dmg. Although my record was in PVP group arena I somehow gotten 10 stacks of unstable voltage and I crit the guy for over 500k dmg =P pity I forgot to take a screenshot then for souvenir...
                IGN: Athena
                Guild: Warriors
                Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                Class: Archer
                Difficulty Level: Noob
                BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

10 stacks of unstable voltage means long fight, I killed enemies with my gaia with 3 hits maximum only ( we can't cast Delphic skill right after awaken)

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                  actually most times on my gaia I don't even need the delphic to do more dmg than opponents max hp...many of gaia's skills can already do alot of dmg. Although my record was in PVP group arena I somehow gotten 10 stacks of unstable voltage and I crit the guy for over 500k dmg =P pity I forgot to take a screenshot then for souvenir...

Monkey King [S3] US EAST
                  Character Name: Ghang

Wartune [S67] US EAST
                  Character Name: Halifax

Comment

Originally posted by Halifax View Post
                    10 stacks of unstable voltage means long fight, I killed enemies with my gaia with 3 hits maximum only ( we can't cast Delphic skill right after awaken)
                    Not that long for me. It was just at the start of 1min + into battle. I had noob teammates and was fighting 1 vs 3 since 30s into the fight...I awakened way b4 the 1min mark so with 3 ppl hitting me, it was easy to get the 10 stacks of unstable voltage.
                    IGN: Athena
                    Guild: Warriors
                    Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                    Difficulty Level: Noob
                    BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by Halifax View Post
                      Actually Gaia's passive stacks up REALLY quickly in PvP, I don't kill the templars intentionally till I wake up my Gaia, it stacks beautifully, also in GA it can max out in just 2 rounds

Comment

Who gives a donkeys.

This game has always been about cash.
                        People know all about the rules, and act all surprised when they get owned.
                        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                        [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                          Who gives a donkeys.

This game has always been about cash.
                          People know all about the rules, and act all surprised when they get owned.
                          Wait a minute... if you quote me then include the context as well, players might get the wrong idea you know.
                          Last edited by ancev; 02-21-2014, 03:20 AM. Reason: Dooh
                          IGN: AncientEvil
                          Server: EU-271+merged
                          Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

condorhero u always here in r2games post lol why u quit for wasn't it to get away from the game ??????

Comment

"Im fine with being hit above my max hp in one hit"

learn 2 adapt

Comment

Working...
                              X