Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Magic Pot - Another Joke as VIP wheel which never give level 5 Gem or other good thin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magic Pot - Another Joke as VIP wheel which never give level 5 Gem or other good thin

Click image for larger version

Name:	Another-Joke---R2~1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	241.0 KB
ID:	1745799

Name it as VIP wheel 2

Originally posted by miky214 View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]72548[/ATTACH]

Name it as VIP wheel 2
    I think the 2 columns on the right are both things we will never get =P
    IGN: Athena
    Guild: Warriors
    Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
    Class: Archer
    Difficulty Level: Noob
    BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Yarp.

It's basically the Balen form of the VIP Wheel.
      "… Stupid people do stupid things.
      Smart people outsmart each other.
      Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
      TheGuardingDark status: ██
      senadbasic status: ██
      oxykotton status: ██

Comment

Last magic pot I got the mount which was the #1 prize, its not impossible, just very rare.

Comment

i got 540k kyanite, 2.5 mill gold, 3.5 mill daru, 400 whips, 100 fate stones, 300x lvl 2 refine crystals, 26x lvl 1-5 gem packs, 2x lvl 2 gem pack, 8x crypt keys, 1100x soul crystal, 1x 999 roses, can't remember the insig or crypt tokens ... 14,000 balens used on spins
          Cyanide
          Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
          Guild: Sicario

Comment

the thing i find most disturbing about this game is lack of transparency....we have no idea what the drop rate for items are and they can change them any time they want without telling anyone....basically you just throw money at something hoping to get something decent....but i guess a segment of the game is foolish enough to do that.

Comment

I have no objection to people making money, IF they are providing a quality product at a reasonable price. Wartunes, however, has had quality issues, and is far to expensive. Also, the designers should look up the concept of reward being commensurate with risk in relation to the "treasures" received from the dungeons.

Comment

@mrbamman
                most of chinese games are like that

announced drops from our server:
                100 sep
                100 mahra
                apollo seal
                999 roses

Comment

Originally posted by mrbamman View Post
                  the thing i find most disturbing about this game is lack of transparency....we have no idea what the drop rate for items are and they can change them any time they want without telling anyone...
                  I remember a very good example of that. For a long time, I used fashion core to upgrade level 2 cloth to lvl 3. Chance was "good". I kept track of it, had about 9 success out of 18, so chance was 50%. Then they started doing the "clothing synthesis" events. From that on, "good" chance dropped to somewhere 10-20%. I had 1 success from like 10 attempts, and read many similar statistics on forums. In some countries, they should go to jail for this. I never buy anything since that which includes any randomness. No packs, no chests nothing whatsoever.
                  My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Originally posted by taratonlair View Post
                    @mrbamman
                    most of chinese games are like that

announced drops from our server:
                    100 sep
                    100 mahra
                    apollo seal
                    999 roses
                    i was the one that got those roses .. the mahra and apollo was garter and the speculcrum was ostry
                    Cyanide

Comment

I've quit spending and do not plan to partake in this event, Wartune is a waste of money, would rather spend it on a game that skill actually matters to get what you want, not just your wallet.

We can complain and whine about cashers in Wartune but it will never matter, they will ignore you and they simply do not care about what you have to say about there game. Simple as that.

Comment

Originally posted by R23224943 View Post
                        i was the one that got those roses .. the mahra and apollo was garter and the speculcrum was ostry
                        how much u ppl spend on it already?
                        IGN: Athena
                        Guild: Warriors
                        Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                        Class: Archer
                        Difficulty Level: Noob
                        BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by miky214 View Post
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]72548[/ATTACH]

Name it as VIP wheel 2
                          I can't stop laughing the way you designed it hahahaha.. makes me laugh every time i see it ..
                          I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
                          and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                            how much u ppl spend on it already?
                            i spent 14,000 balens on it as soon as it appeared
                            Cyanide

Comment

Who the hell needs those ugly looking wings xD.

Originally posted by R23224943 View Post
                              i got 540k kyanite, 2.5 mill gold, 3.5 mill daru, 400 whips, 100 fate stones, 300x lvl 2 refine crystals, 26x lvl 1-5 gem packs, 2x lvl 2 gem pack, 8x crypt keys, 1100x soul crystal, 1x 999 roses, can't remember the insig or crypt tokens ... 14,000 balens used on spins
                              Single or x100 ?Last time I remember it was better to smash single than multiple.
                              Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 02-21-2014, 06:59 AM. Reason: Merge double post

Comment

Working...
                              X