Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Magic Pot - Another Joke as VIP wheel which never give level 5 Gem or other good thin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
    It's a lousy gambling machine still. The current rewards totally suc ked since for most med to heavy cashers would've already gotten the wings and apollos when they came out during last few months unless they from a new server and didn't get to do those events.
    I played on S410 which is relatively new, and we have like 2-3 announcement of people getting the top prizes each hour.

Comment

The 4 free spins today, I got the wings, im very happy

Comment

The rate isn't great, I'll give you that.

Zebq had used around 1.5 million balens before he ran out, and he didn't even max his sylph. He did get a crazy amount of Soul crystals, fate stones and whips though.

Comment

I stand corrected.
          This bro got it with a hammer.

Click image for larger version

Name:	woot.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	36.1 KB
ID:	1681884
          Click image for larger version

Name:	woot1.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	52.9 KB
ID:	1681885

How man mad is u dwmedia am funny lucky lol
          "… Stupid people do stupid things.
          Smart people outsmart each other.
          Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
          TheGuardingDark status: ██
          senadbasic status: ██
          oxykotton status: ██

Comment

am I the only one having problems with the game freezing when I try to spin the VIP wheel?

Comment

I wouldn't even know what it looks like if I hadn't seen it in this thread.

Comment

i see some guys who was given good drops, i spend 20k balens.
                and didnt get nothing good stuff. only 1 time 100 mahra, i hoped for the apollo.
                i never have luck when i use balens once. and i dont get it.
                loads of people from our server who didnt used many balens got good stuff. and i didnt get ***** tho.
                i am ***** mad
                Archer: GodFatherâ„¢ lvl: 80 BR: 1,467.460

Comment

yep we had one in our guild. big noob. he used 2 hammers. got the apollo of it and got the wings. how lucky is that?
                  Archer: GodFatherâ„¢ lvl: 80 BR: 1,467.460

Comment

I saw about 4 apollos drop and a ton of 999 roses, mahra and whips x100. At least we know its possible.....not that id waste my money on such low chances.

Comment

Originally posted by GuardianAngel666 View Post
                      i see some guys who was given good drops, i spend 20k balens.
                      and didnt get nothing good stuff. only 1 time 100 mahra, i hoped for the apollo.
                      i never have luck when i use balens once. and i dont get it.
                      loads of people from our server who didnt used many balens got good stuff. and i didnt get ***** tho.
                      i am ***** mad
                      Its normal. Spending alot doesn't guarantee you good drops. Its all luck...previous magic pot event was worse with only a few ppl getting evil alpaca. Rest got shi t drops even if they spent 50k balens.

Originally posted by nichogeas View Post
                      I played on S410 which is relatively new, and we have like 2-3 announcement of people getting the top prizes each hour.
                      Well...like I said if you're from new servers, the drops will be decent for you guys. For the older servers, we've had many chances to get some of the rewards for free like the Apollo seal some had gotten it from the free chests given during login event. Wings was unfortunately a pay to consume event so unless ur lucky with the free hammer, it'll remain as a heavy casher exclusive item. Other than those 2, the other items are pretty much useless in the amounts given.
                      IGN: Athena
                      Guild: Warriors
                      Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                      Class: Archer
                      Difficulty Level: Noob
                      BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

my friend got 999rose from free hammer

Comment

not very true, some people i know have gotten those 999 roses and the 100 sylph sepulcrum. I even saw one get a wing, its just luck
                          S404 Jade River
                          Wiseman
                          Founder of Fairy Tail
                          View My Blog:

We Don't Give Up Until the Bitter End. That's What It Means to Be in Fairy Tail

Comment

I think the designers made this game so that once you spend x Balens, you get the wings or something good.

I think we all know that x is like 1M balens
                            Everything is to blame...
                            On R2Games

Comment

2 of the non cashing people in our server got 999 roses, and one non casher, low level got wings of plight. I for one got 100 fate stones from the first try

Name:Illuminatic
                              Server:
                              250 Willow Brook
                              Character: Mage
                              Level: 64
                              Battle Rating: 103,722
                              Guild: OverKill

Comment

Actually vip wheel gives gems, but chance is very low. Yesterday a player from my server got level 6 gem and i got level 4 gem. About magic pot a lot of people got cool stuff with 4 spins, let's not talk about the heavy cashers... xD
                                Server: 110 Providence
                                Class: Knight
                                Guild: Phoenix
                                Nickname: Belhor
                                Level: 80
                                Battle rating: 190588

Comment

Working...
                                X