Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Magic Pot - Another Joke as VIP wheel which never give level 5 Gem or other good thin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magic Pot - Another Joke as VIP wheel which never give level 5 Gem or other good thin

Click image for larger version

Name:	Another-Joke---R2~1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	241.0 KB
ID:	1745799

Name it as VIP wheel 2

• -Overlord-
    replied
    Originally posted by MrPunkinHead View Post
    Cool Whisp.

You`re saying it wrong

Leave a comment:

• MrPunkinHead
    replied
    Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
    its WHIPS not WHISPS ..... ------->>>>>> W H I P S <<<<< -------
    Cool Whisp.

Leave a comment:

• B4nsh33
    replied
    Originally posted by Shinpu View Post
    i got whisps *100 from just 3 free compensation spins
    its WHIPS not WHISPS ..... ------->>>>>> W H I P S <<<<< -------

Leave a comment:

• GirlFireRapper
    replied
    i dont get noting good xd and is true NEVER IN MY LIFE I GET LEVEL 5 OR 6 OR OTHER GEMS IN VIP XD

Leave a comment:

• Shinpu
    replied
    i got whisps *100 from just 3 free compensation spins

Leave a comment:

• Belhor1993
    replied
    Actually vip wheel gives gems, but chance is very low. Yesterday a player from my server got level 6 gem and i got level 4 gem. About magic pot a lot of people got cool stuff with 4 spins, let's not talk about the heavy cashers... xD

Leave a comment:

• Illuminatic-S250
    replied
    2 of the non cashing people in our server got 999 roses, and one non casher, low level got wings of plight. I for one got 100 fate stones from the first try

Leave a comment:

• iamop
    replied
    I think the designers made this game so that once you spend x Balens, you get the wings or something good.

I think we all know that x is like 1M balens

Leave a comment:

• WWELegendaryFan
    replied
    not very true, some people i know have gotten those 999 roses and the 100 sylph sepulcrum. I even saw one get a wing, its just luck

Leave a comment:

• R211788955
    replied
    my friend got 999rose from free hammer

Leave a comment:

• bakuryuuha
    replied
    Originally posted by GuardianAngel666 View Post
    i see some guys who was given good drops, i spend 20k balens.
    and didnt get nothing good stuff. only 1 time 100 mahra, i hoped for the apollo.
    i never have luck when i use balens once. and i dont get it.
    loads of people from our server who didnt used many balens got good stuff. and i didnt get ***** tho.
    i am ***** mad
    Its normal. Spending alot doesn't guarantee you good drops. Its all luck...previous magic pot event was worse with only a few ppl getting evil alpaca. Rest got shi t drops even if they spent 50k balens.

Originally posted by nichogeas View Post
    I played on S410 which is relatively new, and we have like 2-3 announcement of people getting the top prizes each hour.
    Well...like I said if you're from new servers, the drops will be decent for you guys. For the older servers, we've had many chances to get some of the rewards for free like the Apollo seal some had gotten it from the free chests given during login event. Wings was unfortunately a pay to consume event so unless ur lucky with the free hammer, it'll remain as a heavy casher exclusive item. Other than those 2, the other items are pretty much useless in the amounts given.

Leave a comment:

• Fallenkingzero
    replied
    I saw about 4 apollos drop and a ton of 999 roses, mahra and whips x100. At least we know its possible.....not that id waste my money on such low chances.

Leave a comment:

• GuardianAngel666
    replied
    yep we had one in our guild. big noob. he used 2 hammers. got the apollo of it and got the wings. how lucky is that?

Leave a comment:

• GuardianAngel666
    replied
    i see some guys who was given good drops, i spend 20k balens.
    and didnt get nothing good stuff. only 1 time 100 mahra, i hoped for the apollo.
    i never have luck when i use balens once. and i dont get it.
    loads of people from our server who didnt used many balens got good stuff. and i didnt get ***** tho.
    i am ***** mad

Leave a comment:

Working...
X