Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Magic Pot - Another Joke as VIP wheel which never give level 5 Gem or other good thin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nichogeas
    replied
    there's a levl 35 noob who got the Apollo seal, and 1 random person who got 2 wings of plight, it's totally based on luck I guess.

Leave a comment:

• dwmedia
    replied
    I got 999 roses one in my server got the wings in 10 x

Leave a comment:

• smartituampas
    replied
    nope, i get the lvl 5 gem just from free hammers lol
    and in my servers there's one already got the wings of plight, so stand for the 0.001% hope avaiable, Lol

Leave a comment:

• LYKAWOLF
    replied
    Thanx for the warning. They just introduced it to server 380...

Leave a comment:

• dwmedia
    replied
    i remember last time for Wild Alpacha i spend $4000 and was not getting the mount last time.

I have learn me Magic pot its just a rob function so i will never take part of Magic Pot again.

Leave a comment:

• R23224943
    replied
    Originally posted by Clin7eas7wood
    Single or x100 ?Last time I remember it was better to smash single than multiple.
    was lazy so i used the 3250 balen to open 50 times option

Leave a comment:

• Clin7eas7wood
    replied
    Who the hell needs those ugly looking wings xD.

Originally posted by R23224943 View Post
    i got 540k kyanite, 2.5 mill gold, 3.5 mill daru, 400 whips, 100 fate stones, 300x lvl 2 refine crystals, 26x lvl 1-5 gem packs, 2x lvl 2 gem pack, 8x crypt keys, 1100x soul crystal, 1x 999 roses, can't remember the insig or crypt tokens ... 14,000 balens used on spins
    Single or x100 ?Last time I remember it was better to smash single than multiple.
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 02-21-2014, 06:59 AM. Reason: Merge double post

Leave a comment:

• R23224943
    replied
    Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
    how much u ppl spend on it already?
    i spent 14,000 balens on it as soon as it appeared

Leave a comment:

• jamesbacmon
    replied
    Originally posted by miky214 View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]72548[/ATTACH]

Name it as VIP wheel 2
    I can't stop laughing the way you designed it hahahaha.. makes me laugh every time i see it ..

Leave a comment:

• bakuryuuha
    replied
    Originally posted by R23224943 View Post
    i was the one that got those roses .. the mahra and apollo was garter and the speculcrum was ostry
    how much u ppl spend on it already?

Leave a comment:

• Filfiljuma
    replied
    I've quit spending and do not plan to partake in this event, Wartune is a waste of money, would rather spend it on a game that skill actually matters to get what you want, not just your wallet.

We can complain and whine about cashers in Wartune but it will never matter, they will ignore you and they simply do not care about what you have to say about there game. Simple as that.

Leave a comment:

• R23224943
    replied
    Originally posted by taratonlair View Post
    @mrbamman
    most of chinese games are like that

announced drops from our server:
    100 sep
    100 mahra
    apollo seal
    999 roses
    i was the one that got those roses .. the mahra and apollo was garter and the speculcrum was ostry

Leave a comment:

• Fherlayt
    replied
    Originally posted by mrbamman View Post
    the thing i find most disturbing about this game is lack of transparency....we have no idea what the drop rate for items are and they can change them any time they want without telling anyone...
    I remember a very good example of that. For a long time, I used fashion core to upgrade level 2 cloth to lvl 3. Chance was "good". I kept track of it, had about 9 success out of 18, so chance was 50%. Then they started doing the "clothing synthesis" events. From that on, "good" chance dropped to somewhere 10-20%. I had 1 success from like 10 attempts, and read many similar statistics on forums. In some countries, they should go to jail for this. I never buy anything since that which includes any randomness. No packs, no chests nothing whatsoever.

Leave a comment:

• taratonlair
    replied
    @mrbamman
    most of chinese games are like that

announced drops from our server:
    100 sep
    100 mahra
    apollo seal
    999 roses

Leave a comment:

• Spellsinger05
    replied
    I have no objection to people making money, IF they are providing a quality product at a reasonable price. Wartunes, however, has had quality issues, and is far to expensive. Also, the designers should look up the concept of reward being commensurate with risk in relation to the "treasures" received from the dungeons.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X