Voice Chat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Voice Chat

How possible would it be to have a voice chat feature? Trying to coordinate guild battles while fighting is very difficult when all you can do is type.

No, shut the **** up

Comment

It would be nice, but I can image it will bring just more lags

Comment

No, or ask a mod if you're allowed to use another program coz chat is covered by TOS, use another programmed chat and r2 will not be responsible for any abuse or chat violation, if im right
        I Quit, if you wanna ask regarding to any of my thread or post, i wont answer you.
        and do me a favor, downgrade my reputation. Im done.

Comment

If your guild is competitive for guild battles like real competitive. you can use mumble or teamspeak?
          Last edited by iIZYUTORI; 02-21-2014, 01:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R27560757SpeeDHunter View Post
            No, or ask a mod if you're allowed to use another program coz chat is covered by TOS, use another programmed chat and r2 will not be responsible for any abuse or chat violation, if im right
            Lots of people use a voice chat program to communicate with their teams. 3rd party chats aren't covered by R2's ToS, just the ingame one.

As for adding in a voice chat feature to the game, that is not likely. Voice chat can't be filtered nor can screenshots be taken of it if there's an issue.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

hostile much Filfiljuma?

Comment

Working...
              X