transfer of account to other server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• transfer of account to other server

Hi GM , is it possible to transfer my account to other server? Because i cannot take part in battleground due to different timing , at first i thought GMT server which is the timing same as singapore , as singapore timing also accroding to GMT . However its not , please help me with it ty

i think GMT's the best you can get. Singapore is GMT + 8. -_-

Comment

Impossible to do it... 100% sure!
      IGN: WezzyBahamut
      Server: S4-Realm of Kiriyos
      Class: Warrior
      Guild: Genesis

Comment

Originally posted by wexall View Post
        Impossible to do it... 100% sure!
        He is right. Character/server/account transfer is not possible.

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Mark View Post
          It is possible ... simply moving the data from one database to another. Although The only thing that is disagreeable to is the character transfer. Since it is 2 different servers, your character could have advantages / disadvantages on that server. Also, if they would do this for you, they would need to do it for everyone who wanted it done as well ... big pain in the ***.

If it was moving a character to another account (That you owned) that atleast should be possible.

Comment

Think of the effects its not like its literally impossible in fact its super easy but think of it this way
            People with low community value or those who are super high level players really strong but equal in their current can simply move to a newer server become top can win everything
            basic bullying in game due to this
            it is possible but will not be done because it will make every player wanna switch server all the time
            it will create more problems
            Last edited by Hyorinmaru6; 09-12-2012, 11:22 PM.
            Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
            [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Each company and/or game have his own rulers... Terms of Services.. here is impossible!
              Look it's unfair, imagine you have a mage level 40 casher at server #1! ok, now we have a brand new server... all ppl playing since level 1, growing up.. and you just transfer your Mage level 40 to that server?! ***?! It's doesn't make sense....
              Last edited by wexall; 09-12-2012, 11:26 PM.
              IGN: WezzyBahamut
              Server: S4-Realm of Kiriyos
              Class: Warrior
              Guild: Genesis

Comment

well thanks for trying to help me if u can get it back for me awesome if not can u delete it i dont want anyone else playing it not saying anyone one would dot hat im just saying i still havent gotten any password or anything but it says pretty soon u cant play crystal saga via fb and thats how i play

Comment

ok thanks you , because i cant take part in battle ground its like damn wasted or something , if better gm shift the timing forward or something

Comment

Originally posted by R23084434 View Post
                    ok thanks you , because i cant take part in battle ground its like damn wasted or something , if better gm shift the timing forward or something
                    well this game and its updates are kinda new so after a few months they may make another battleground that 2 per day or somthing like that
                    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

i have the same problem, i'm GMT +2 and i'm playing on a US server. I know it's my fault.
                      But i didn't realize it until they implemented the BG which is 3:00AM on my time. Now i have a 44 Archer which is loaded.
                      And top 5 in strength on the server but i'm screwed with BG. It will be unfair to go to another server which is new. But if the server has ppl over 40 there it will be nice if we can transfer.

my damn Luck

Mephala
                      Name: Tyrial
                      Server: [S8] Forest of Doom
                      Level: 74
                      Guild: ☣CAIN☣
                      Role: Assistant Guild Master

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Mark View Post
                        if you say it's not possible you should do something with battleground time frame then

it can be done by rescheduling the time frame for battleground itself or provide another ways to earn honors without joining battleground

Comment

Originally posted by lcostanza View Post
                          if you say it's not possible you should do something with battleground time frame then

it can be done by rescheduling the time frame for battleground itself or provide another ways to earn honors without joining battleground
                          as i stated in my previous post there is a chance they may add another battleground
                          ITS NEW FOR CRYING OUT LOUD U GUYS GIVE THE NEWLY RELEASED BATTLEGROUND A LITTLE TIME
                          just wait in few more weeks u actually might get second battle ground

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

Originally posted by Dankilai View Post
                            i have the same problem, i'm GMT +2 and i'm playing on a US server. I know it's my fault.
                            But i didn't realize it until they implemented the BG which is 3:00AM on my time. Now i have a 44 Archer which is loaded.
                            And top 5 in strength on the server but i'm screwed with BG. It will be unfair to go to another server which is new. But if the server has ppl over 40 there it will be nice if we can transfer.

my damn Luck

Mephala
                            Mephala your on s2 right? If so you kinda rocked me in bg last night lol

Comment

Working...
                            X