Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

New Baby Griffin Mount

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • New Baby Griffin Mount

    Check your stables, there's a new baby griffin mount.
    Is this a new mount we can get from magic pot? or is there a new casher event?



    Some griffins got busy LOL

    Note: I can mount it
    Click image for larger version

Name:	wfaegsrfaed.png
Views:	1
Size:	598.1 KB
ID:	1745817
    Last edited by Michael72177217; 02-21-2014, 04:12 AM.

  • #2
    The game freezes when I click mount

    Comment


    • #3
      look like it for another cash event since its stat +30
      normally free mount from event only give +10/+20 except razor
      Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

      Comment


      • #4
        Lets hope it has to do something with next whip event xD.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Clin7eas7wood View Post
          Lets hope it has to do something with next whip event xD.
          If it does why the OP can mount it ?
          ValKitteh - S1
          "The Town Hall is outside"

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Michael72177217 View Post
            Note: I can mount it
            What? How??
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Arlad View Post
              What? How??
              First time I clicked mount, I actually mounted it then I relogged. Now every time I try to mount the thing, the game freezes

              Comment


              • #8
                May be next month event mount and most probably a bug for OP.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Looks like they "clipped his wings"... just so it can only move on ground, Wartune B*****, where's that Animal rights thing at?






                  LOL...

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Nubito View Post
                    look like it for another cash event since its stat +30
                    normally free mount from event only give +10/+20 except razor
                    Golden Impala is 30+ and it was free
                    Name:MODOKâ„¢
                    Class:Archer
                    Server:Kabam s28(West)
                    Guild:CritRime
                    Level:Advanced 80
                    BR(MAX):1.6 mil
                    Honor Rank:Sky Dragon Knight

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by MODOK354847 View Post
                      Golden Impala is 30+ and it was free
                      How about Royal Steed ... 50+ all stats
                      And Darknight Steed ... 40+
                      And Hurrican ... +30
                      Last edited by Face-Star; 02-21-2014, 04:00 PM. Reason: Add more mouts lol
                      Server - 138- Falledge
                      Guild - THE*CHOSEN
                      Class - Mage
                      Name - BigBadGirl
                      Level - 70

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Face-Star View Post
                        How about Royal Steed ... 50+ all stats
                        And Darknight Steed ... 40+
                        And Hurrican ... +30
                        those are not event mounts. impala was only +30 free event moun

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Hate to ruin the fun but it seems this is a nicely done paint job.


                          Please look at the borders, They are lined up neatly on the top of the gryphon picture.
                          Also since the name has been conveniently erased by the white circle drawn around it im guessing there is Chinese beneath it.

                          Now please look at this one i just made:
                          As you can see here, the border of the selected mount is slightly higher then the others.
                          Also if you check it you self the bottom border will be even further down then normally on the editted picture.
                          Last edited by Kagelol; 02-21-2014, 04:59 PM.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Kagelol View Post
                            Hate to ruin the fun but it seems this is a nicely done paint job.


                            Please look at the borders, They are lined up neatly on the top of the gryphon picture.
                            Also since the name has been conveniently erased by the white circle drawn around it im guessing there is Chinese beneath it.

                            Now please look at this one i just made:
                            As you can see here, the border of the selected mount is slightly higher then the others.
                            Also if you check it you self the bottom border will be even further down then normally on the editted picture.
                            O_o this mount also appears to me on miniclip server, so this cant definetely be a paint job lol can provide a screenshot if needed O.o

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Ryokuriak View Post
                              O_o this mount also appears to me on miniclip server, so this cant definetely be a paint job lol can provide a screenshot if needed O.o
                              The problem is that the poster has the mount shown as activated. (so possible to mount it)
                              As of this moment there are no ways known to get this mount. the Magic pot does not include it.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X