Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

New Baby Griffin Mount

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael72177217
    started a topic New Baby Griffin Mount

New Baby Griffin Mount

Check your stables, there's a new baby griffin mount.
    Is this a new mount we can get from magic pot? or is there a new casher event?

Some griffins got busy LOL

Note: I can mount it
    Click image for larger version

Name:	wfaegsrfaed.png
Views:	1
Size:	598.1 KB
ID:	1745817
    Last edited by Michael72177217; 02-21-2014, 04:12 AM.

• littlea1
    replied
    if you switch stable pages fast you get the color of the griffin highlighted so its not painted sorry for ruining youre point but i could see impala and cloudcaller and i never had it

Leave a comment:

• R214205514
    replied
    Bet that this mount for pay to consume or recharge event

Leave a comment:

• fenrir67
    replied
    Originally posted by White.pt View Post
    Haha, the names of your mounts is all messed up. Reindeer for gentle beast, gentlebeast is ostrich, ice fang is balencaller, phantom yeti is a hovering golden impala, that's hilarious dude, you gotta work on that lag.
    had that too, it's sth of lag i believe which cause it.

I do love the griffin mount:O

Leave a comment:

• White.pt
    replied
    Haha, the names of your mounts is all messed up. Reindeer for gentle beast, gentlebeast is ostrich, ice fang is balencaller, phantom yeti is a hovering golden impala, that's hilarious dude, you gotta work on that lag.

Leave a comment:

• ibzc00
    replied
    Originally posted by TAYNIAK View Post
    sometimes its such bug, that those windows move, and it seems that u can use mount which is actually deactivated.
    Its just a bug which comes back to normal after reloading page.
    Yeah I noticed this during lag, here's a screen shot of it showing up. No need to photoshop when laggy game does it all for us.

Click image for larger version

Name:	griffin.png
Views:	1
Size:	638.3 KB
ID:	1681881

Either way, the OP has a real attention seeking thirst.
    Last edited by ibzc00; 02-21-2014, 10:49 PM.

Leave a comment:

• TAYNIAK
    replied
    sometimes its such bug, that those windows move, and it seems that u can use mount which is actually deactivated.
    Its just a bug which comes back to normal after reloading page.

Leave a comment:

• Ryokuriak
    replied
    Oh didnt notice that part my bad then

Leave a comment:

• Kagelol
    replied
    Originally posted by Ryokuriak View Post
    O_o this mount also appears to me on miniclip server, so this cant definetely be a paint job lol can provide a screenshot if needed O.o
    The problem is that the poster has the mount shown as activated. (so possible to mount it)
    As of this moment there are no ways known to get this mount. the Magic pot does not include it.

Leave a comment:

• Ryokuriak
    replied
    Originally posted by Kagelol View Post
    Hate to ruin the fun but it seems this is a nicely done paint job.

Please look at the borders, They are lined up neatly on the top of the gryphon picture.
    Also since the name has been conveniently erased by the white circle drawn around it im guessing there is Chinese beneath it.

Now please look at this one i just made:
    As you can see here, the border of the selected mount is slightly higher then the others.
    Also if you check it you self the bottom border will be even further down then normally on the editted picture.
    O_o this mount also appears to me on miniclip server, so this cant definetely be a paint job lol can provide a screenshot if needed O.o

Leave a comment:

• Kagelol
    replied
    Hate to ruin the fun but it seems this is a nicely done paint job.

Please look at the borders, They are lined up neatly on the top of the gryphon picture.
    Also since the name has been conveniently erased by the white circle drawn around it im guessing there is Chinese beneath it.

Now please look at this one i just made:
    As you can see here, the border of the selected mount is slightly higher then the others.
    Also if you check it you self the bottom border will be even further down then normally on the editted picture.
    Last edited by Kagelol; 02-21-2014, 04:59 PM.

Leave a comment:

• dukec2
    replied
    Originally posted by Face-Star View Post
    How about Royal Steed ... 50+ all stats
    And Darknight Steed ... 40+
    And Hurrican ... +30
    those are not event mounts. impala was only +30 free event moun

Leave a comment:

• Face-Star
    replied
    Originally posted by MODOK354847 View Post
    Golden Impala is 30+ and it was free
    How about Royal Steed ... 50+ all stats
    And Darknight Steed ... 40+
    And Hurrican ... +30
    Last edited by Face-Star; 02-21-2014, 04:00 PM. Reason: Add more mouts lol

Leave a comment:

• MODOK354847
    replied
    Originally posted by Nubito View Post
    look like it for another cash event since its stat +30
    normally free mount from event only give +10/+20 except razor
    Golden Impala is 30+ and it was free

Leave a comment:

• anichaos
    replied
    Looks like they "clipped his wings"... just so it can only move on ground, Wartune B*****, where's that Animal rights thing at?

LOL...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X