mmmm what u think?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mmmm what u think?

spent now to try get apollo or w8 for next new sylp entry?

so?

apollo atm is the best 1, but when we wil have the new one apollo wil get ***** so .. wich 1 is better?
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 02-21-2014, 07:00 AM. Reason: Merge double post

Originally posted by NoBrain
    so?

apollo atm is the best 1, but when we wil have the new one apollo wil get ***** so .. wich 1 is better?
    it will **** apollo? how so? from my understanding apollo(light) has -resit to dark and Hades(dark) has -resist to light..besides each sylph is beter in diffrent situations,i dont think hades is gonna be a "best for everything" sylph

Comment

atm same lvl of sylp wil put apollo at first place

Comment

Originally posted by NoBrain View Post
        atm same lvl of sylp wil put apollo at first place
        1st place for what? as apollo and hades are both balen sylphs they will have same growth rate
        Last edited by Numbnuts; 02-21-2014, 06:20 AM.

Comment

apollo is rated no1? in sylph arena?
          In arena, mpd, bg, I prefer blue iris, gaia, amazon queen more than blue apollo. Even though you're a knight lack of AOE, I still don't suggest you to spend balens on blue apollo. Also, how many balens will you have to spend to get that from magic pot? Nobody knows. you might need to spend thousands of balens to get one. the blue apollo is 1 of the best 6 items you can get out of like 15 items. you need to have a BIG luck to get that "jackpot"

but if you still want to go for it for MATK AOE, you can still go for it. IMO, iris is best for knights in most of the area
          Lv80 mage ╬ BR 276K (blessed) ╬ Lv60 PVE Legendary gear ╬ Lv70 Legendary ring set ╬ Lv80 Legendary jewel set ╬ uDrYUUlLEeM

Comment

Working...
          X