Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Smart Idea Mod view this thread..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smart Idea Mod view this thread..

Ok I have a smart idea for wartune. What is it? Oh here is it, I think that mahra and Sepulcurums should be added in the class wars shop for glory crystal. I require a small in game compensation if this is used.

Pass on this idea to the devs.

You can pass it along yourself if you file a ticket with this suggestion.
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
      You can pass it along yourself if you file a ticket with this suggestion.
      much faster if you do it seeing the ticket system never works for me .

Comment

Nope. As I don't have access to the devs Plus, us mods aren't service hatches that just bluntly pass on every single thing to the GMs. We help players with issues if their issues aren't resolved after a while. So I'm not going to waste GM time by passing on a suggestion if they can use that time resolving real issues.
        "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Actually, when i filed suggestions to the ticket system, they told me to come to the forum and start a topic about it.

So mods tell you to file a ticket and support tells you to make a forum thread, guess we know now why our suggestions are never taken seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by Atomslaya View Post
            Actually, when i filed suggestions to the ticket system, they told me to come to the forum and start a topic about it.

So mods tell you to file a ticket and support tells you to make a forum thread, guess we know now why our suggestions are never taken seriously.
            Lol on contast to that, It is known that wartune( r2games version) is basically a copy of the chine game. That being said, I am guessing that our suggestion doesn't mean anything since they can't add anything far off from the original chine game.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceRpf View Post
              Lol on contast to that, It is known that wartune( r2games version) is basically a copy of the chine game. That being said, I am guessing that our suggestion doesn't mean anything since they can't add anything far off from the original chine game.
              China is a few months ahead of us here.

Do you really think that the players in China have not already made this suggestion or something similar?
              Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
              You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
              Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
              Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                China is a few months ahead of us here.

Do you really think that the players in China have not already made this suggestion or something similar?
                Given that this is the second or third class wars with slyphs, and no one maybe including R2games thought about it I'm guessing no. But that was beside the point I'm just suggesting that since most high level players don't have nothing to do with there glory crystal this can be added. It can also generate more income seeing high levels don't bid on class wars anyone seeing they have most of the items.

Comment

Working...
                X