TOK , Sylph Name offensive !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TOK , Sylph Name offensive !

Ok, so... today when i made TOK i've seen a mob with a sylph called "bukkake" and i google it, hmm look what "bukkake" is well done R2 your want respect from players and u bring "bukkake" in game
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 02-21-2014, 09:59 AM. Reason: definition is not necessary.
    Join The DarkSide, We Have Cookies !

Originally posted by DarthVille View Post
    Ok, so... today when i made TOK i've seen a mob with a sylph called "bukkake" and i google it, hmm look what "bukkake" is well done R2 your want respect from players and u bring "bukkake" in game
    Players name their own sylphs, so why say R2 brings it into the game? There's no truth in that what so ever.

Please file a ticket with a screenshot, so the GMs can look into it.
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

i've not make any print screen but i am sure that sylph exist on a moob, not a player, in TOK, i bet with my account for this .

Please file a ticket with a screenshot, so the GMs can look into it.
      6 days ago i send a ticket about some balens missing from my account, no anwser till now, so that ticket system i think it's a joke, maybe in future game will have some kind of balen log to see what is spend with balens from my accound bound or unbound balens... but this forum is for players i think since non of our opinion matters, fixing Circuits another joke since i am on circuit nr: 70 and i already spend 600 crypt tokens, fixed in what sense ? =))) now i have a crypt token quest every 20 quest before "fix" i had 3 crypt tokens quests from 200 circuits, "good" fix, fix more please !
      Last edited by DarthVille; 02-21-2014, 10:10 AM.

Comment

i've not make any print screen but i am sure that sylph exist on a moob, not a player, in TOK, i bet with my account for this .
        TOK shadows (mobs) are copies of players. So sylph names are actually given by the actual players not R2.
        IGN: AncientEvil
        Server: EU-271+merged
        Class: Archer
        Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
          TOK shadows (mobs) are copies of players. So sylph names are actually given by the actual players not R2.
          i never seen a syph called "bukkake" on server 391, maybe sylph names from TOK ar copies of another players or some kinky site's since they named a sylph that way

Comment

its not offensive if you don't know what it is. why did you feel the need to look it up?
            Knight - Kabam - S1
            Guild - Derpicorns

Comment

i never seen a syph called "bukkake" on server 391, maybe sylph names from TOK ar copies of another players or some kinky site's since they named a sylph that way
              TOK shadows are copies of top ranking players(by strength) cross server. Just check the cross server rankings and you'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by mattftw View Post
                its not offensive if you don't know what it is. why did you feel the need to look it up?
                so let's turn this into "my problem" yeah sorry for looking up, good job, now i understand that "Mortal Blow" title, have a nice day !

Comment

Why would a person asking me to join the dark side in his signature complain about offensive sylph nicks?
                  [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]
                  [60 Armor] [70 jewels] [60 rings]

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

Originally posted by MolochMage View Post
                    Why would a person asking me to join the dark side in his signature complain about offensive sylph nicks?
                    Darkside is a guild on server 363 which had a merge with server 391. I'm guessing this player is a noob in that guild seeing that it is no longer in the top 8 nor is it any good but still supporting it.

Comment

so let's turn this into "my problem" yeah sorry for looking up, good job, now i understand that "Mortal Blow" title, have a nice day !
                      Oh I get it, you think Mortal Blow means A Killer BJ. That works too.

Comment

Darkside is a guild on server 363 which had a merge with server 391. I'm guessing this player is a noob in that guild seeing that it is no longer in the top 8 nor is it any good but still supporting it.
                        your guessing is wrong, i am guessing you ar stupid and 391 merge with 380 btw, stop guessing next time, if u don't have something else to write about my post try skip it

Comment

So funny you complaine over some sylph names some people using but you dont know what its stands for you need to serch up what its means. And how you know what country he is frome its maby a normal name into his country.

Some means totaly diffrens thing. Just stop complaine its not your sylph you run with some name.
                          Character - Taggen
                          Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                          Class - Archer
                          Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                          Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                          Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

your guessing is wrong, i am guessing you ar stupid and 391 merge with 380 btw, stop guessing next time, if u don't have something else to write about my post try skip it
                            I sense a disturbing lack of True Evil in your post.
                            [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]
                            [60 Armor] [70 jewels] [60 rings]

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

how old are you DarthVille?

Comment

Working...
                              X