No announcement yet.

TOK , Sylph Name offensive !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not really, The name was done just to mess around, I didn't expect it to last as long as it did, that was why I never leveled it past 13, So if it gets deleted oh well...lol
    Last edited by Rebel_Reaper; 02-26-2014, 07:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel_Reaper View Post
      Not really, The name was done just to mess around, I didn't expect it to last as long as it did, that was why I never leveled it past 13, So if it gets deleted oh well...lol
      good job then. Please cre8 more for laughs and post them here XD Might get R2 to do some actual work rather than laze around and ignore the problems and tickets that needs fixing especially the lag that somehow everyone is experiencing and its everyone's but R2's fault. Just like the DNS issue that they claim to be the ISPs from all over the world's fault and not R2's fault. Seriously they need to know that some things that is their fault they must fix it instead of blaming it all on the players when its not our fault. Its basic customer service which R2 is severely lacking in.
      IGN: Athena
      Guild: Warriors
      Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
      Class: Archer
      Difficulty Level: Noob
      BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Is anything that happens here not the responsibility of R2G. Seems your G M page is well scripted for all problems.

Comment

Working...
        X