Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Legendary 50 versus Normal 60

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legendary 50 versus Normal 60

How many items do you need to legend of a 60 set for it to outperform a legendary 50 set, approximately? (I know, this could be a hard question to answer.)
    [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]
    [60 Armor] [70 jewels] [60 rings]

Miracles Do Happen

body and weapon and you should be fine.. will just lose some health

Comment

It should be taken into account that my soul engraving is 29 and I have level 6 gems mostly (4 level 5 ones.)
      [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

Originally posted by MolochMage View Post
        It should be taken into account that my soul engraving is 29 and I have level 6 gems mostly (4 level 5 ones.)
        All, giving that the pve sets are mainly for +10 rage.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceRpf View Post
          All, giving that the pve sets are mainly for +10 rage.
          i already have the full normal 60 set. One piece legended.

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

i already have the full normal 60 set. One piece legended.
            Mail legend next and you'll be fine. Don't waste too much insigs on 60 set. Save it for 70. Or skip 60 (too late for you) and go straight for 70 set if you can.

Comment

That is the question for me. I am farming 70 gear now but only have 200 loids. Is it worth it to put 7k more insigs on shards for the robe? Is it worth the gold?

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

That is the question for me. I am farming 70 gear now but only have 200 loids. Is it worth it to put 7k more insigs on shards for the robe? Is it worth the gold?
                Imo yes. Just robe then move on to save for your 70.

Comment

do what i'm doing and skip the 60 set completely.

the 70 bits i have .. weapon, armor and brooch made with armor legend
                  Cyanide
                  Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
                  Guild: Sicario

Comment

Working...
                  X