the two lvl 70 mpds.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the two lvl 70 mpds.

I havent done them yet so i was wondering about them. Why are there two lvl 70 mpds? Does one have more benefits than the other? Is one easier or something?

LL is easier.

Comment

Lych's lair:
      1) Is easier as you have a set pattern which you can get used to
      2) Has a chance of spawning random extra bosses which give out goodies like luck stones, soul crystals etc
      3) Not a very good dungeon if your knights does not have a good MDEF as the final boss does pretty high MATK.
      Samsara:
      1) Is a LOT faster than the lych
      2) Pretty easy dungeon for a knight as most of the bosses are patk
      3) Can be tricky for the team though, there can be one of 3 random 2nd bosses and the lizard second boss is the hardest boss in any MPD yet.
      4) As there can be any of the 3 random second bosses, it's hard to make a set strategy for it, need a very highly skilled archer for the lizard boss(especially if there is a single archer), if the archer is lagging / not skilled enough in the lizard boss then a high BR team can also get crushed.

Comment

I personally think that normal Samsara is easier than normal Lich Lair, but on nightmare mode it's the opposite.
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

They fixed Samsara at some point in time (before the heal buff was a ***** wouldn't go away regardless of scatter, was just super annoying) my team moved onto Sam NM past few days and even with lizard the dungeon is a breeze, do the whole thing in 15ish mins, and I dual box archer and knight so even with lag/**** poor timing its not too difficult.

Not sure what it'd be like for lower BR teams though.

LL NM is a pretty solid map for most, once you get the hang of it you can do it with relative ease. After some point though it gets boring doing the same so Samsara's a nice change of pace.

Comment

which gives more exp, out of interest?

Comment

well i lv up lv 70 2 day ago and already did lych normal and nm mode after i tried samsara normal, and the lizard was really annoying >_< (lych is more easy than samsara this is the that i think )

and i guest than lych can give more EXP for the possible mini bosses
              Game : Wartune
              Name: Xias
              Server: Kabam 21 (merged with 18)
              Guild: Redemption
              Class: Knight
              BR: 120.493 with bless and my stronger sylph (lv 74)
              Casher: not ATM (some day xD )
              Sylph. blue iris 5 stars 19.150 BR
              Playing since 28/04/2013

Comment

LL NM take about 15min to if long then that ther is xtra boss so you get xp and drop out of it.

Comment

well I tried samsara nm once without att and failed, the lizard killed us.... then we tried ll nm and passed. Now we can do ll nm in 3 (119 k archer br, 89 k br mage, 85 k br knight). ll nm seems to be easier

Comment

In Samsara there is a VIP bonus chest at the very beginning and even I can solo that far if need be. Loids to the lvl 70 gear are hard to get.

Comment

Originally posted by R27457875 View Post
                      In Samsara there is a VIP bonus chest at the very beginning and even I can solo that far if need be. Loids to the lvl 70 gear are hard to get.
                      Ya some of my guildies do this if they come late/short on time/can't do mpd so they just go in get chest and bounce.

Comment

I have a question for people that do Lynch's Lair norm runs and are v.i.p. how many Level 70 Loids do you get from v.i.p chests? I need 14 +800 Level 70 Loids how many Lynch's Lair runs would I need to finish level 70 set?

Comment

There are 2 lv 70 MPD for variety...haven't tried samsara nm, but I can almost solo LL NM. Haven't figured a way to stay alive till past the stun of final boss, but once I can do that, soloing LL NM is a breeze. That and getting past first boss with the right timing on my gaia...if i time it wrong I'd suicide on the reverse dmg =_="...but other than that LL NM can be done with 4 archers as long as 2 of them have iris with raindance =P (I tried it with a weaker archer account...only 100k br. Average team BR is around 100 - 110k) Samsara requires a mage for purifying the various debuffs since 2nd boss is random...lizard and bird is annoying to handle if you do not time your casting and debuff removal well.
                          IGN: Athena
                          Guild: Warriors
                          Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                          Class: Archer
                          Difficulty Level: Noob
                          BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Working...
                          X