Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Anybody as tired as I am?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ppl are leaving game rapidly,old players that are mostly maxed in all don't have nothing to do they are releasing content very slow.

what is left to play go same old thing everyday lych nm spire tok nm.We got 70 leg sets,I personaly got 20 FC from spire cant use it on anything clothes are high as wings are,and got 20k ins/soul crytals from tok nm actually got tons of everything stacked(runes c tokens,insignia,soul crystals,mount whips gems).im even lvl 80 with hs 88 and 10 more days that will be max too.

and when they release new content I will probably max all everything fast I already got stacked tons stuff(got 180000 points just for new astrals)

So more they waiting more ppl will quit

Can someone tell me reason why should I play those mpd what trill of playing those things when u got all,when I already played months to get 70 set and now im on half way to get it again
    completely waste of time and ppl don't want to bother or spend anymore at least on my server

Comment

Originally posted by Raenaia View Post
      I assume all the US players have noticed that all the good stuff goes to the Chinese. Admittedly they probably have more money than we do after getting all they could out of WoW. But are you all as tired as I am that we don't get trading? Or that the new pots say they give a number 5 gem chest and when you spend 65 balens it gives you a lvl 2? I'm sorry, if it says a level 5, damn it give a lvl 5! R2 games and Kabam are screwing with us, I'm thinking it's time to say "No more!" If you're going to screw folks, it's not going to be me! There are too many games out there for me to play, you need us more than we need you! I have to say, if I decide to leave because you don't play fair with everybody, I will never play another R2 game. I will avoid you folks like the plague, and tell my gaming friends to do the same. I realize you get enough from the Chinese to keep going, but I will make sure as many as I can tell never come back to you. Sorry for the rant, but I'm very near the point of not caring. R2 games does that to you.

Just so everyone knows, I am not a gaming newb, I started playing with EQ1, went to AC2,then Shadowbane, was then asked to beta test WoW, and expansions 1 and 2, then went to beta test DnD online (which sucked) then Rift, and played Skyrim, and Diablo III till this came out. Now I'm fed up with how they run this. Looking for a new game!
      try [snip] not run by r2
      Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 02-22-2014, 09:43 AM. Reason: No talking about other providers

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
        Ok, that just confirmed it. Delusional as heck.

Are you even serious? Just compare the "promotions" of wartune's first 3 months and Loa's.
        Don't you see WT banners everywhere?? Don't you see that hoards of servers are opening up everywhere and the min BR reqd to have a shot in CW finals is rising very steeply?? they are making huge money bro and that is coming from players, this game is far from dead. Get out of your fantasy. Many people have the fantasy of believing that a game is falling when they are not satisfied with it, that state has a psycological name as well.

Comment

My fantasy? Like i said, do you even noticed that every server is dying? And have you even try to play in the newer servers? Just take a look on server 406 for example, it's more dead from the older servers.
          Also, wartune ad banners? Those ads has been replaced by LoA ads since 1 month ago.
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Banners have been custom-designed for years, ever since Google started tracking us.

You see banners google deem fit for you, or in our case, wartune/LoA.

Comment

My fantasy? Like i said, do you even noticed that every server is dying? And have you even try to play in the newer servers? Just take a look on server 406 for example, it's more dead from the older servers.
              Also, wartune ad banners? Those ads has been replaced by LoA ads since 1 month ago.
              Extreme cashers like Zebq can carry WT on for months and most of them are playing, but believe what you want to believe, I actually hope what you say is true, but unfortunately I "know" that the game will carry on for a fair bit

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
                Banners have been custom-designed for years, ever since Google started tracking us.

You see banners google deem fit for you, or in our case, wartune/LoA.
                The thing is, while i play both games, i spend way more time in wartune than in loa. And there's also when i used public computer, lately it showed more LoA ads than wartune.

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
                Extreme cashers like Zebq can carry WT on for months and most of them are playing, but believe what you want to believe, I actually hope what you say is true, but unfortunately I "know" that the game will carry on for a fair bit
                You silly goose, you don't even want to admit that people are quitting the game. Why don't you tell me the numbers of active player on your server? Or better yet, on your guild? If what you claim in your previous post that the numbers of new players are double of the quitting players is true, why the hell every server has less active players by day?
                Technically a huge whale like zebq can afford the game to run by himself, but will he stay playing if there are no one else to play? Even a huge casher needs toys(read: weak opponents) to play. If he run out of toys he will surely quits too. This is an MMO game, you wont find the enjoyment of the game by playing alone.
                Last edited by Arlad; 02-22-2014, 08:55 AM.
                Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

The thing is, while i play both games, i spend way more time in wartune than in loa. And there's also when i used public computer, lately it showed more LoA ads than wartune.

I use public computers often and unless it's one that I had already been on, it does not show wartune banners.

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
                    I use public computers often and unless it's one that I had already been on, it does not show wartune banners.
                    exactly, same case with i do. but when i entered gaming related sites like gamefaqs/gamespot, 1up, or srk, sometimes it showed the ad for loa.

Comment

exactly, same case with i do. but when i entered gaming related sites like gamefaqs/gamespot, 1up, or srk, sometimes it showed the ad for loa.
                      Ah, dunno about those, I rarely go on them, but as far as I can tell, it's not on kong or any major platform yet, so can't be that succesful.

Comment

well, im thinking because it's a new game. back then when blood & jade first release, there's plenty ad for it even when i never touched that game at all.

Comment

game is not dying.

EDIT: when R2 gives some free event for noncashers, every1 seems to forget how bad the previous events were, how you were once about to quit, etc.
                          Last edited by mageheal50; 02-22-2014, 12:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
                            "People will quit this game", I have been hearing this for months. Sad truth is it's just your fantasy, it won't happen bro.
                            Maggot all servers are crowded when opens with ''fake'' players to animate.
                            All players they somehow fake part of a small group and helps r2 be animated and full of life but it is a big deal in the fall many suckers.
                            All players see that'' people'' give quit but you can not see? And what is possibly the like to give everything you'' donate'' over 1k USD? Everything is scam.That's why never donate.
                            Salut.
                            Last edited by marisdaos; 02-22-2014, 01:16 PM.
                            ''The void is that which stands right in the middle of ‘this’ and ‘that’.
                            The void is all-inclusive, having no opposite – there is nothing which it
                            excludes or opposses. It is living void, because all forms come out of it
                            and whosoever realizes the void is filled with life and power and the love
                            of all things.''
                            -Bruce Lee

Comment

You're delusional if you don't think p[l]ayers are quitting this game. Just take a look at your own server, tell me if it's still as lively as it used to be.
                              It is true. I wrote before about this on some forums. I could make long list of players that quit because they were disappointed by new patches.
                              Who cares as long as they have zebq and similar players to play their bills.
                              And yes servers are almost empty. Many players play abandoned characters. Some of them have 5 characters. It does not mean you have that much players there.
                              Name: Amarilis
                              Guild: Fire&Blood
                              Server: S37 The Bloodlands
                              Class: Knight LVL 63
                              BR: 80k

Comment

People will eventually quit the game like any other game people move on that is why bring new players in to fill them in

Comment

Working...
                                X